Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,358 members, 7,881,314 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:27 PM

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? (3131 Views)

Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Ijawboi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
So today, 8th of November 2013, I cari one of my bbm contacts go out, as we reach d eatery (mr biggs), I com ask dis manchi say make she order. Nai dis girl order fried rice, chicken and salad. As dem put d food 4 tray give am, dis girl lick her finger, touch d salad, com say make dem go warm am, say e 2 cold. Na so my new tecno phone drop 4 my hand, i bend down pick am, d waitress com ask her again wetin she talk, d bitch repeated it. * can you please put the salad in the microwave, its too cold*. I swear i come dey pray make dem com rob d place at dat moment, I no fit talk. The waitress com beg her say make she manage am say d microwave don blow, d local girl 1 com start to create scene, na i ask d doorguy where dem bathroom dey, I find way sneak out, enter my car, reach house, block and delete the girl for bbm.

Shame wan kill me..

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Amya(f): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
My friend's boyfriend owned a bar, so I and my friend sometimes hung out around there. One day, I was sitting alone in the bar when some dude came up to me and started toasting me and I told him point blank I wasn't interested. In front of people at the bar he just blurted

"You're not even fine sef and you are forming"
It really got to me. I had to walk out of there fast.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Amya(f): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ijawboi: So today, 8th of November 2013, I cari one of my bbm contacts go out, as we reach d eatery (mr biggs), I com ask dis manchi say make she order. Nai dis girl order fried rice, chicken and salad. As dem put d food 4 tray give am, dis girl lick her finger, touch d salad, com say make dem go warm am, say e 2 cold. Na so my new tecno phone drop 4 my hand, i bend down pick am, d waitress com ask her again wetin she talk, d bitch repeated it. * can you please put the salad in the microwave, its too cold*. I swear i come dey pray make dem com rob d place at dat moment, I no fit talk. The waitress com beg her say make she manage am say d microwave don blow, d local girl 1 com start to create scene, na i ask d doorguy where dem bathroom dey, I find way sneak out, enter my car, reach house, block and delete the girl for bbm.

Shame wan kill me..

Lol! You nor notice say nah local babe all these while wey una dey chat?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Ijawboi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
Amya:

Lol! You nor notice say nah local babe all these while wey una dey chat?
she was fluent and her pictures were cute. #Iblamefilters.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nawa o,sum babes ehn!,op u sure sey na she get d BB wey she dey use??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: Nawa o,sum babes ehn!,op u sure sey na she get d BB wey she dey use??
i was expecting you to talk about how you've been embarrassed severally on NL.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
I cnt remember one right nw
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Dannylux: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
Una no go kill us undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Dannylux: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Segeggs: i was expecting you to talk about how you've been embarrassed severally on NL.

Taking nairaland to be the PUBLIC.. Madam, let's hear you out grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dannylux:

Taking nairaland to be the PUBLIC.. Madam, let's hear you out grin
*clear throat*it happened wen i was in a sec skul,i was 1 stuborn babe lyk dat,and our sec skul uniform was so so horrible,especially d skirt,twaz too free,and we were warned again slim fitting,bt i didn't listen,during d weekend i called ejika ni shop 2 help me slim fit d my skirts!!gbe gbe!!wen i entered skul d next monday ehn,i cum dey do notice me,i dey shake my yansh up and down,na so i shake my yansh reach staff room,naso 1 teacher decieve me go gv my vp one book lyk dat,and d Vp na 1 woman wey no dey tolerate rubbish,immediately i enter ha office lyk dis,she notice sey haha,1 sexy babe enta ha office,she jst say make i drop d book and go!!so d next day i cum wear dat same skirt again,thinking nafin is wrong,during d assembly dat mawin,d vp made sum annoucement and afta d annoucement,na my name i hear next!!!na so i shake yansh go front of assembly,d Woman nw talk sey,"c dis gurl,watz wrong wif ha dressing,na so everybodi chorus sey"ha skirt"!!!una wan hear d remaining??

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Ijawboi(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Harbosede02: *clear throat*it happened wen i was in a sec skul,i was 1 stuborn babe lyk dat,and our sec skul uniform was so so horrible,especially d skirt,twaz too free,and we were warned again slim fitting,bt i didn't listen,during d weekend i called ejika ni shop 2 help me slim fit d my skirts!!gbe gbe!!wen i entered skul d next monday ehn,i cum dey do notice me,i dey shake my yansh up and down,na so i shake my yansh reach staff room,naso 1 teacher decieve me go gv my vp one book lyk dat,and d Vp na 1 woman wey no dey tolerate rubbish,immediately i enter ha office lyk dis,she notice sey haha,1 sexy babe enta ha office,she jst say make i drop d book and go!!so d next day i cum wear dat same skirt again,thinking nafin is wrong,during d assembly dat mawin,d vp made sum annoucement and afta d annoucement,na my name i hear next!!!na so i shake yansh go front of assembly,d Woman nw talk sey,"c dis gurl,watz wrong wif ha dressing,na so everybodi chorus sey"ha skirt"!!!una wan hear d remaining??
continue
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ijawboi: So today, 8th of November 2013, I cari one of my bbm contacts go out, as we reach d eatery (mr biggs), I com ask dis manchi say make she order. Nai dis girl order fried rice, chicken and salad. As dem put d food 4 tray give am, dis girl lick her finger, touch d salad, com say make dem go warm am, say e 2 cold. Na so my new tecno phone drop 4 my hand, i bend down pick am, d waitress com ask her again wetin she talk, d bitch repeated it. * can you please put the salad in the microwave, its too cold*. I swear i come dey pray make dem com rob d place at dat moment, I no fit talk. The waitress com beg her say make she manage am say d microwave don blow, d local girl 1 com start to create scene, na i ask d doorguy where dem bathroom dey, I find way sneak out, enter my car, reach house, block and delete the girl for bbm.

Shame wan kill me..

Hahahahah! Guy u wicked ohh!!! Buh y nau? Dat ur attitude wasn't mmature @ all, u 4 just bone! Carry her go back! Den after u bid her farewell , dat should be all...m

Anyway; mine own story goes thus! It haened b/w my friend n a gurl.
We were about entering a bus! (Some yrs back while in skoool) so der was one lady dat entered 1st, I was nxt to enter, n so my guy! Taped me dxat I should wait 4 him 2 enter n seat next to d gurl, so I didd, my guy sitted nxt to d girl tried tasting d chick; n d foolish gurl was foring not interested! He persisted! D mmumu chick(wearing a sleeveless vess) then wanted to shout n raaise her voice to embarras mma guy( a sharp man) as she raised her voice; maa giuy had to shout her down! Immmediately!! N it went thus!!

The gurl: Hello wat is wrong wi... (Ma guy then came in)

Mma guy: ShUT UP!!! Shut up!!! I said shut up!!! , I told u ur aarmpit was smelling instead of u to adjust so I can breath fine, U wanna mek a scene!!

The gurl come quiet ehh!!b she just close mmouth, e dey like say dem pour her ice water!!! Na I'm all of us him guys whe dey d bus, come begin laff!!! We laaff!! Shame catch d gurl, na I'm she drop down! She no reach where she dey go, other passengers n conductors! Were like "nna wetin fit all these gurls, dem no go wear better thing....

Lesson learnt: ladies, never try to embarras a guy in public, u myt turn the tables to ur side!!b

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by zeb04(f): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ray dat was childish nd v v bad(wasn't cald 4)
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
zeb04: @ray dat was childish nd v v bad(wasn't cald 4)
Sowie ma'am, what z childish abt d post?
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by zeb04(f): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
don_salvy:
. U again? R u stalkin me...y nt allow d gal rant,must u bring urself 2 her level its lik expectin me 2 quarrel wit d conductor. Nd wastup wit her armpit smellin wen u knw it nt nd even if it is.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
zeb04: . U again? R u stalkin me...y nt allow d gal rant,must u bring urself 2 her level its lik expectin me 2 quarrel wit d conductor. Nd wastup wit her armpit smellin wen u knw it nt nd even if it is.

Heyy!!!! I don't understand U ohh! Some gurls have silly manners? U all should learn! What do u exppect the guy to do! Stay back n allow the saucey guy embarras him! In a public bus? Haabaa!!! That 'll b gross nau! Its better that way, so she'll have a feel of the disaster she was about raining on d poor young man.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Qsscruz(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Amya: Some guy kept toasting me and I told him point blank I wasn't interested. In front of people at the bar he just blurted

It really got to me. I had walk out of there.
That's the problem with our girls.. U won chop come see food dy form..
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
zeb04: . U again? R u stalkin me...y nt allow d gal rant,must u bring urself 2 her level its lik expectin me 2 quarrel wit d conductor. Nd wastup wit her armpit smellin wen u knw it nt nd even if it is.
4rm ur own perspective, it'z childish ( tho I can't even ask a gurl out in a public bus let alone creating a scene.) Buh d gurl had 2 be tot a lesson 4 ha silly intention.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Danhumprey: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2013

Shame wan kill me..
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Danhumprey: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Segeggs: i was expecting you to talk about how you've been embarrassed severally on NL.
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Danhumprey: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
zeb04: @ray dat was childish nd v v bad(wasn't cald 4)
Speak and type in good English language. Stop breaking Rule number 21! angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
don_salvy:
dis may not have occurred 2 u but when some ladies say NO, they may not be 'forming' they may actually not be interested. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
@raymondenyi.LESSON LEARNT...mine goes thus..a guy asked me awt,so i tuk my hostelmate wit me,cuz i dnt like goin awt wit a guy alone...so d guy asked d waiter to bring shawama,my hostelmate said"pls add efo riro<vegetable> to it"d guy was lyk wtf...in annoyance,he went out and left us dere..wot an embarassement,since dt day i go on a date wit a guy alone.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by njuwo(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
I never dey embarrass for public o cos my 2nd name na embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by sopoundz(m): 1:12am On Nov 09, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Hahahahah! Guy u wicked ohh!!! Buh y nau? Dat ur attitude wasn't mmature @ all, u 4 just bone! Carry her go back! Den after u bid her farewell , dat should be all...m

We were about entering a bus! (Some yrs back while in skoool) so der was one lady dat entered 1st, I was nxt to enter, n so my guy! Taped me dxat I should wait 4 him 2 enter n seat next to d gurl, so I didd, my guy sitted nxt to d girl tried tasting d chick; n d foolish gurl was foring not interested! He persisted! D mmumu chick(wearing a sleeveless vess) then wanted to shout n raaise her voice to embarras mma guy( a sharp man) as she raised her voice; maa giuy had to shout her down! Immmediately!! N it went thus!!

Mma guy: ShUT UP!!! Shut up!!! I said shut up!!! , I told u ur aarmpit was smelling instead of u to adjust so I can breath fine, U wanna mek a scene!!

The gurl come quiet ehh!!b she just close mmouth, e dey like say dem pour her ice water!!! Na I'm all of us him guys whe dey d bus, come begin laff!!! We laaff!! Shame catch d gurl, na I'm she drop down! She no reach where she dey go, other passengers n conductors! Were like "nna wetin fit all these gurls, dem no go wear better thing....

Lesson learnt: ladies, never try to embarras a guy in public, u myt turn the tables to ur side!!b
hhahahahahahahahhahahahhaaahahahahahahhahahhahhhahahahahhahahahha*falls4rmchair*ROTFLMAO
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by tobezekiel(f): 1:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Raymondenyi:

I think ur guy was actually the stupid one.. here(no offence)wht ever happened minding ur business??

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by sportfeva(m): 1:48am On Nov 09, 2013
Amya: Some guy kept toasting me and I told him point blank I wasn't interested. In front of people at the bar he just blurted

It really got to me. I had walk out of there.
So you don't have the strong believe you are fine.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 09, 2013
tobezekiel: I think ur guy was actually the stupid one.. here(no offence)wht ever happened minding ur business??

No naaa!!! Y u dey talk likkke say guy never toast u b4! Sometimes U myt just wanna woo a lady, n u feel their normal 1st time "I don't care" is routine n U myt continue!!!
If I were to be her! I would hv just keppt mmute n say nothing to him, I wnt even look @ him!... That act alone will mek him quite! N stop ... Instead of trying to embarras a sharpppp guy in public....

Hope U re not like dat oh!
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Amya(f): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Qsscruz:
That's the problem with our girls.. U won chop come see food dy form..
The guy just met me there.
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Amya(f): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Raymondenyi:

No naaa!!! Y u dey talk likkke say guy never toast u b4! Sometimes U myt just wanna woo a lady, n u feel their normal 1st time "I don't care" is routine n U myt continue!!!
If I were to be her! I would hv just keppt mmute n say nothing to him, I wnt even look @ him!... That act alone will mek him quite! N stop ... Instead of trying to embarras a sharpppp guy in public....

Hope U re not like dat oh!

Why do some guys feel like persistence is the key that gets the lady? My respects goes to any guy that walks out with his head held high if he asks a girl out and the girl says no. The more you pester the more irritating it becomes to the girl.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2013
Amya:

Why do some guys feel like persistence is the key that gets the lady? My respects goes to any guy that walks out with his head held high if he asks a girl out and the girl says no. The more you pester the more irritating it becomes to the girl.
Dah'z 2 u. 1) it'z nt cool 4 a normal guy/big boy 2 jz go out, nd ask a girl out on dia 1st meeting. The guy should expect rejection. 2) about ur point, some ladies love playing hard 2 get. Here, their 'NO' means 'TRY AGAIN' (westlife.) Depends on d way u feel 4 ha anyways nt jz 4 d sake of playing or avin a partner 4 d mean time
Re: Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before? by Ijawboi(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2013
Raymondenyi:

Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies – Here Are Reasons Why Your Vagina Is Your Weapon Of Mass Destruction / Help Me Ooo... Girls Are Rushing Me Too Much! / Letter To My Kids In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.