Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,291 members, 7,934,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4709 Views)

Why I Say Nigerian Men Are Loving More Than South African Men! / He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way! / She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Dubemkelly(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Goodluck with your toasting. Just know that after 2 months,she would dump you and unto the next guy. grin
Lol,my bro,trust me,if it enters,it has happened,she hasn't found real luv,if we both kick start,I'm gonna give her reasons 2 start saying 'No'....@Ohwhy, Its not gud 2 keep a man waiting 4 too long,tell me its a YES babe,u know I got luv 4 u right 4rm d onset
Re: . by baralatie(m): 10:58am On Nov 09, 2013
Ariyke: op what is ur defination of love?
gud question?
Re: . by Danhumprey: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2013
WackyJ1: Girls like this are just meant to be fvcked and dumped...

Exactly!!!
Re: . by Danhumprey: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2013
ITbomb: Sweetheart add me sharpenly
Me too , when a girl says yes to me , I find it very difficult to say no .
And I love the two months termination clause
Clown! grin
Re: . by Danhumprey: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2013
OP,there is a thin line between a good/nice boy/girl and a bad boy/girl/player. And unfortunately,you are gradually tilting to the extreme,i.e a player. You gotta change.
Re: . by Dannylux: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2013
I say "NO" easily angry angry
Re: . by baralatie(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2013
@op!i read ur story and what u want to know is wether u behaviour is ??
+wel! There is absolutely notin wrong wit u!
+why u say yes?
+the answer to dat question lies in the "beginning"
+1st tin u av to LUV yourself,obviously u stij carry the wounds of ur 1st bf.
+2nd u didnt say if ur present bf resides within ur state of residence or a long distance relatnship!
Re: . by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
baralatie: @op!i read ur story and what u want to know is wether u behaviour is ??
+wel! There is absolutely notin wrong wit u!
+why u say yes?
+the answer to dat question lies in the "beginning"
+1st tin u av to LUV yourself,obviously u stij carry the wounds of ur 1st bf.
+2nd u didnt say if ur present bf resides within ur state of residence or a long distance relatnship!

Thank u very much for that analysis. That was the same thing my bestfriend said. Av never had a long distance relationship. I guess u may be right. Av Got to work on myself. Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
Acidosis: Nothing is wrong dear...

Just wait till 40,

You're too young to commit yourself in a relationship..

lolz, wicked you!
Re: . by Ohibenemma(m): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: . by baralatie(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ohwhy:

Thank u very much for that analysis. That was the same thing my bestfriend said. Av never had a long distance relationship. I guess u may be right. Av Got to work on myself. Thanks
then u av absolutely witout prejudice nothing to worry about
+avoid long distanc relatnships(dey come wit emotional scares)
+always see urself special
+also try to move wit a more accomplish matured women in ur social community(family,church etc)
+read,read,read(devotional,motivational,gud books)knowledge is power!

ALways rem God said "u were fearfuly and wonderfuly made"

1 Like

Re: . by Yemlizzy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Considering the number of years you have spent with this guy and you were both able to come this i'd say you should think wisely and be very sincere in expressing your feelings not withstanding ur previous break-ups and its emotional effect on you.....and you might to be shocked to know that you loved him afterall just take things lightly and act based on instincts and not jungled emotions.....all the best! :DConsidering the number of years you have spent with this guy and you were both able to come this far i'd say you should think wisely and be very sincere in expressing your feelings not withstanding ur previous break-ups and its emotional effect on you.....and you might to be shocked to know that you loved him afterall just take things lightly and act based on instincts and not jungled emotions.....all the best!
Re: . by ivyy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by Ninilowo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
She you are related to DANIEL BRYNE ni? Alwayz saying yessss........yes........yesssss.........abi una dey work for SKYE BANK?........Saying yes........
Re: . by ikekings1: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
WackyJ1: Girls like this are just meant to be fvcked and dumped...

Sooo true!!! I love her type.. Hit nd run.. #no time
Re: . by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
ikekings1: Sooo true!!! I love her type.. Hit nd run.. #no time

Believe you me, U are far from knowing my type...
Re: . by WackyJ1(m): 4:45am On Nov 18, 2013
Ohwhy:

Believe you me, U are far from knowing my type...
So they will all claim

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2013
Thank you everyone for ur kind replies and advice except for those ones who just wanted to talk for talking sake. i really appreciate. Thank you! @ivvy, couldnt see ur message on my mailbox.. pls resend. thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2013
Thread closed!!!
Re: . by Coefficient(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ohwhy: Thread closed!!!

Who told you thread is closed? undecided
Yuzedo don comment?
Sexkillz don comment?
Tellwisdom?
190?
Mr Cork?
Even the Deluded Onila sef not to talk of Idowuogbo.

Btw, Slimyem scarce these days.
Re: . by 190: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2013
Coefficient:

Who told you thread is closed? undecided
Yuzedo don comment?
Sexkillz don comment?
Tellwisdom?
190?
Mr Cork?
Even the Deluded Onila sef not to talk of Idowuogbo.

Btw, Slimyem scarce these days.
angry
Re: . by femi4: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Ohwhy: I had my first boyfiriend at the age of 17. We broke up 2yrs later because i felt i was the only one doing all the loving and also because he had a degree in lying. We met online before we dated, infact most of my boyfriends both minors and majors , met them online. I kinda frown on physical toasting. It turns me off.
Boasting aside, am this kind of girl that you chat with and you would want to hear my voice, you will hear my voice and you would want to meet me in person, you will meet me in person and you would want to be my boyfriend and even more than that.

Anyways, going down memory lane . After my first boyfriend, , d guys i dated later on , dint last more dan 2months maximum. This is because after meeting up with me and asks me to be his girlfriend, i say "yes" not because i feel the same way he does but because of his sincerity and because i wanna see him smile and happy. Later on in the relationship, i realise that i dont love this person and he's the one doing all the loving, i break up with him. It would have been okay if dat was the only reason but its not. Before the breakup, i may chat up with someone else and he asks me to be his girlfriend afteer meeting and he's also sincere and all and i tell him "yes" with only the thought of making him happy. And so the line goes. I dont like doubledating, am not one to cheat and i dont sleep around. It breaks my heart to see dat this guys that i make happy in the relationship, end up in tears and heartbroken because of me .

Even though am now in a a 4yr relationship(which has lasted this long because my boyfriend is so much in love with me and wouldnt let go ). He even wants to marry me but the thing is i dont think i love him as much as he does. Am scared that i may end up breaking his heart like the others.

Fellow nairalanders, pls i nid ur sincere advice. What is the problem ? How do i solve this problem? Thank you!
Enjoy the game while it last.....A time is coming is coming in your life when you will find it difficult to get five toasters in a year.

Then, you will look back and think you could have done things differently.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 5:54am On Jul 16, 2014
BS
Re: . by Tinyemeka(m): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2015
Ohwhy:

There are times when i feel like theres something missing in my relationship and dat when i see dat thing, dat will make me stay. I just dont know what that thing is. I know its not money, its not sex, its nothing physical in short but i dnt know what it is.

Jeez!

Are you sure you aren't married to someone in the spirit world? Even though you may not be aware.

Not kidding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. / How Do I Tell A Boy I'm Not Interested Without Hurting Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.