Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,837 members, 7,959,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe (1446 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Muttybabe(f): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
he just started sucking his left thumb for the past 5 das. all effort 2 stop him prooved abortive. this has affect his food consumption and he also prefer sucking hand to sucking breast. good advice please
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Nobody: 4:15am On Nov 09, 2013
put a dummy in his/her mouth and all will be ok....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Baby that suck thumbs actually tends to be less disturbing but the part where thumbSucking is preferable to food is scary and funny @same time !!

MayB u should try the dummy as suggested, Baby usually remove the thumbs when they are hungry sha !!
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by EfemenaXY: 5:39am On Nov 09, 2013
@OP, try giving your baby a soother (dummy) - but be sure to wean him off it by the time he's 1. You don't want him developing buck teeth or a lisp in his speech.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2013
They have told you already. Put a pacifier in her mouth.. Vbetter than sucking thumb
Giodluck
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Muttybabe(f): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks i wil do as advised and wil feed u back soon
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2013
Mutty.babe:
Thanks i wil do as advised and wil feed u back soon

keep trying until she is used to it. even when she sleeps, put it in her mouth. it better she sucks on that than her thumb. like efe said, after fem months you can wean her ...
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by bebe2(f): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls my sister., dnt let her suck her thumb. Dats how my son started. My mum warned me but but ignored her becos I wanted a quiet baby.

Seven years on he is still on it. It has ruined his teeth, his front teeth is pushing out, it doesnt look nice. At the moment we are putting a sock on it at night to prevent further damage . He will need braces wen he is older nd dat will cost money.

My Advise is dat u put sock on her hand so she has no access to her thumb.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Muttybabe(f): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Anytime i try to put it in his hand or if i remove d thumb from his mouth he will just start crying which could take him almost 15 minutes b4 he stop. the funniest part of it now is dat his twins brother has copied him he started his own yesterday
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mutty.babe:
Anytime i try to put it in his hand or if i remove d thumb from his mouth he will just start crying which could take him almost 15 minutes b4 he stop. the funniest part of it now is dat his twins brother has copied him he started his own yesterday
Crying is not gonna kill him.get them pacifiers. Let them suck on it for the moment. It's easier to stop them from using pacifier than to stop the thumb.

Don't worry , they are gonna be fine and thank you later in the future.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Chili. Lol at the looks of the second baby
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Muttybabe(f): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
okay ma, i wil continue to stop them from doing it.
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by baby124: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
I think you will have many more questions. There is a thread for newborns and the experienced mamas are there to help you with your questions. The thread is in the health section
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Muttybabe(f): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
hello house did anybody have an idea on the different between nospamin and gripe water
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by Muttybabe(f): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
baby_123: I think you will have many more questions. There is a thread for newborns and the experienced mamas are there to help you with your questions. The thread is in the health section
yes i still have many questios kindly give me d link or topic of the thread
Re: Please I Need Advice Concerning M 3 Months Old Babe by baby124: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2013

(1) (Reply)

It Rent My Heart To See My Baby Cry, What Should I Do? / 22 Sex Etiquette A Lot Of Couples Are Afraid Or Shy To Talk About / Great Mother- Son Unperturbed But Mum Feeling The Pain (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.