Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Cossy Hits Gold Mine,Insures Bosoms For #256M. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Hits Gold Mine,Insures Bosoms For #256M. (479 Views)

Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans / Cossy Hits Gold Mine, Insures Boobs For N256m / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Hits Gold Mine,Insures Bosoms For #256M. by wengerjay(m): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2013
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor who has gained
a sensational sex identity is currently a happy
woman as she is set to hit another gold mine with
her endowment. The actress was reported to have agreed to a deal
to insure her bloated mammary glands for a
whooping $1.6million amounting to N256million. The deal according to source, was introduced to
her by an American friend who also dragged
Enhanced Silicon Inc. responsible for insuring
breasts of famous foreign celebrities into the deal.
The company, which insured the bosóms of
Pamela Anderson and Dolly Parton agreed to the deal just before Cossy’s recent birthday bash,
where she displayed her endowments for the
world to see. The booby actress will be travelling to
Los Angeles in two weeks to sign on the dotted
lines. “I specifically asked for $1.6 million,” Cossy
was quoted as saying.As part of the deal awaiting her signature, there will
be limits on how many men and women who
would touch her bósoms each month. Also, the
bósoms have all been given names and must now
be treated as people in future movie roles. That
means that Enhanced Silicon Inc. will determine how much a movie producer will pay each bosóm
for an appearance in a movie. “The downside of the
deal is that I may get dressed’, Cossy added. Cossy seems pretty excited about the deal as
sources maintained that each of the endowment
will be named and anyone who prefers to touch
will have to pay for it just as Enhanced Silicon Inc.
will henceforth, decide the amount producers will
pay per breast, for appearance in a movie. www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/cossy-hits-gold-mine-insures-boobs-n256m/

Re: Cossy Hits Gold Mine,Insures Bosoms For #256M. by fasho01(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmm.. @ least d jugs finally pays off undecided

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu's Etisalat Line Swapped By Fraudsters, Loses Money / Behind The Scenes Of MTV Music Video 'SHUGA' Ftr Flavour, Kcee, Sound Sultan / Tyler Perry And Comedian Ay’s Movies, Scheduled To Hit The Cinemas In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.