Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,626 members, 7,941,407 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

A Help Line U Can Rely On - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Help Line U Can Rely On (669 Views)

Please I Need A Help /maid In Abule Egba Lagos / Please I Need A Help / I Need A Help In The House,is It Good To Use My Wife Name To Buy Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Help Line U Can Rely On by titileps: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Hi eveyone I created toyin.letstalkabout@gmail.com email so I can be a listening ear to eveyone who is looking for someone to truely talk to. Trust that what ever you tell me is completely safe with me. We sometimes go through so many things and do not trust anyone. A problem shared is half-solved. God might just put the right words in my mouth especially since I seek His face to direct me always. I don't have to personally know you, fell free to always reach out. I love everyone and please give it (email addy) to friends too, you might just be helping someone unknowingly..... We all are and should be our brother's keeper. And above all, its totally FREE!!! The line is : toyin.letstalkabout@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year From Baby Mama To The Familylanders / Daily Rant!!! / Man, Why Are You Afraid To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.