Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,792 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Cossy Hits Gold Mine, Insures bosoms For N256m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Hits Gold Mine, Insures bosoms For N256m (443 Views)

Halima Abubakar Bares Her Tattooed Bosoms For Fans / Cossy Hits Gold Mine, Insures Boobs For N256m / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Hits Gold Mine, Insures bosoms For N256m by gistyinka(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
The actress was reported to have agreed to a deal to insure her bloated mammary glands for a whooping $1.6million amounting to N256million.

The deal according to source, was introduced to her by an American friend who also dragged Enhanced Silicon Inc. responsible for insuring breasts of famous foreign celebrities into the deal. The company, which insured the bosóms of Pamela Anderson and Dolly Parton agreed to the deal just before Cossy’s recent birthday bash, where she displayed her endowments for the world to see. The booby actress will be travelling to Los Angeles in two weeks to sign on the dotted lines. “I specifically asked for $1.6 million,” Cossy was quoted as saying.

http://gistyinka.net/cossy-orjiakor-bagged-endorsement-deal-set-to-insure-breasts-for-1-6m/

(1) (Reply)

How Samsung Swindle Nigerians Over Warranty Claims … / Tiwa Savage And Dr SID To Host The Headies Awards 2013 / Obama Is The Most Admired Man Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.