Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,728 members, 7,930,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:51 PM

New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number (8733 Views)

The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 / How To Get A Girl Number In Less Then Few Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by tintingz(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
homiben:
I said desperation 4 numba Oº° , Dnt get me wrong!! Lik wen she carry back, she carry front, she too package & u are lik, plssssss giv me ya numbaa... Dats what i mean...
Do you know the thought of all guys? undecided

Secondly those guys that beg some gurls for number is because the way she dressed maybe half-naked that exposed all her body ofcos guys must pest her for her numbers.

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
tintingz: No wonder. You are still a young girl maybe teenager smiley well I will advice you to keep away from immature guys and concentrate on your studies. smiley
yeah. m a teenager and tnx for ur advice
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by fckyourman: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: oya take 08169367606 *Evil Laugh*

its a guy number.

http://sacredparchmentnoble..co.uk/2013_06_01_archive.html
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
#me@:

u spoke my mind.
Its so annoying.
Tha fuqq do u want to do wt d number??
They act too desperate.
@u nd marthkings, numbaa na food or somtyn wey i go chop.?? Haba. Abi ur numbaa na secret code, ah no just undastand. Bcuz a guy wants 2 make u feel wanted dos nt mean u go dey feel like one kind tyn. Smh 4 all ds gals wey dey form sef. Pisses me off.
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by tintingz(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: yeah. m a teenager and tnx for ur advice
You are welcome wink
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by AbuMikey(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2013

Make una continue to dey use Martha name sing oo undecided

I just sit down dey look all of una angry

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Make una continue to dey use Martha name sing oo undecided

I just sit down dey look all of una angry

u cant blame em... d name sounds tasty
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by AbuMikey(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: u cant blame em... d name sounds tasty

No P! wink

I'm still on my "sit-down-watch" mode angry

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Bwaal(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: i sure say na ur number be that. i no go call u :-P
how you take know?
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bwaal: how you take know?
itz obvious na
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by handebayor: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: nah! u guys should give ursef a lil' respect. u act like ur life depends on having a girl's fone number. when a guy I like and just met asks for my phone number, that's a turn off. atleast get to know d girl for like 2 weeks b4 u ask for phone number. ur soooooo craazy abt it! choi!

How self respecting is this...
Marthakings: ok sire! M still mixing u o.... U dnt wanna call me buh u collected my numb... Nt fair

https://www.nairaland.com/1212670/ambrose-alli-university-2013-2014/11#19233948

How long have you known eachother, 2weeks?

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
handebayor:
How self respecting is this...

https://www.nairaland.com/1212670/ambrose-alli-university-2013-2014/11#19233948

How long have you known eachother, 2weeks?
almost 3 months sef

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Ab025(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
God forbid for me to ask for a gal's number up to 5 times..!! The highest I can ask for ur number is 2wice and if u say no, I will assume u dnt rili want to giv me frm ur heart, to hell with all those shakara ladies do, if u no wan give me ur number, I will move away sharp sharp....and wen next we meet I will just tell u hi and move on

Boobs, punnany, brains, figure 8, pretty face etc are everywhere so I won't kill mysef just becos one lady doesn't want to give me her number, infact I will rejoice wit mysef that I was bold to ask her bt she was d one who refused

And if the lady ever tell me in future that she rili liked me bt I was d one who didn't try harder (as they normally confess later), I go swear for her papa....
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by handebayor: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: almost 3 months sef

Aiite but you still havent answered my first question, How SELF RESPECTING was it to BEG for someone to call you??

2 Likes

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by tintingz(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: almost 3 months sef
LOLz good jare grin

but you said you don't give out your numbers.
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Dannylux: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tolexander: What is the problem with gurls' phone numbers?

If a gurl likes you, she won't hesitate to drop her number instead of playing childish pranks.

What if you call her and she isn't responding well, you start saying she's proud or exercising feminine ego. Whereas she had shown you she doesn't want you.

Spot on!!
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Ohibenemma(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by EmyLeo(m): 12:42am On Nov 10, 2013
Ab025: God forbid for me to ask for a gal's number up to 5 times..!! The highest I can ask for ur number is 2wice and if u say no, I will assume u dnt rili want to giv me frm ur heart, to hell with all those shakara ladies do, if u no wan give me ur number, I will move away sharp sharp....and wen next we meet I will just tell u hi and move on

Boobs, punnany, brains, figure 8, pretty face etc are everywhere so I won't kill mysef just becos one lady doesn't want to give me her number, infact I will rejoice wit mysef that I was bold to ask her bt she was d one who refused

And if the lady ever tell me in future that she rili liked me bt I was d one who didn't try harder (as they normally confess later), I go swear for her papa....
dz guy dy para o.. LOL.. easy bro..
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Sanguine(f): 6:12am On Nov 10, 2013
E be like say that Martha don become a 'nobody' oooo... grin grin grin. I just dey look am as she dey make mumu mouth! grin grin.

For me, I'd give you my number if you ask for it. But then let's see what happens when or if you eventually call...and that would determine if you'd still have my number on your contact list or not. grin grin.
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2013
The funniest thing be say MARTA wey dey form for nairaland here fit dey in an abusive relationship wey the guy dey dash am slap at every given opportunity. And her punny fit don over wide so tey 1kilo of Alum sef no fit package am again. Continue dey fool yasef for Internet. Olobo gbigbe sad
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by AbuMikey(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2013
Igbo_hater: The funniest thing be say MARTA wey dey form for nairaland here fit dey in an abusive relationship wey the guy dey dash am slap at every given opportunity. And her punny fit don over wide so tey 1kilo of Alum sef no fit package am again. Continue dey fool yasef for Internet. Olobo gbigbe sad

For Your mind now,You dey talk sense ba undecided

3 Likes

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2013
Martha, ur appearing as 'nobody' d second tym again?
Hackers?
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by lazyboy94(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2013
;DAnd I never noticed
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by ignis: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2013
friendship indeed... i pray say guys of nowadays wanna be JUST frndz wif u
All they want is your waist.
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by tintingz(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2013
Is high time seun scrap this deactivation button is not helping at all.
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by MrCork: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Bwaal: NEW WAY OF COLLECTING A GIRL'S NUMBER
BOY: hey pweety are on whatapp?
GIRL: yes ofcourse
BOY: can i add you?
GIRL: sure...08137326358
BOY: ok pweety will give you a call
GIRL: you mean. ...........?
BOY: sorry will page you i mean to type
LOL
HAPPY WEEKEND PALS

..huh..since when did chat up lines work for Nigerian femaless? ,,,, Brazilian wig is your answer!.. angry
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2013
Igbo_hater: The funniest thing be say MARTA wey dey form for nairaland here fit dey in an abusive relationship wey the guy dey dash am slap at every given opportunity. And her punny fit don over wide so tey 1kilo of Alum sef no fit package am again. Continue dey fool yasef for Internet. Olobo gbigbe sad
hey! stop trying to guess how her life is outside d internet. watch ur words... they aint funny... dnt wake up d dead

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2013
#me@:
Martha, ur appearing as 'nobody' d second tym again?
Hackers?
she deactivated herslelf
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2013
Sanguine: E be like say that yeye Martha don become a 'nobody' oooo... grin grin grin. I just dey look am as she dey make mumu mouth! grin grin.

For me, I'd give you my number if you ask for it. But then let's see what happens when or if you eventually call...and that would determine if you'd still have my number on your contact list or not. grin grin.
yeye means useless... dnt call someone u know nfn about useless... ur words may hunt u...

1 Like

Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Waspy(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2013
Ab025: God forbid for me to ask for a gal's number up to 5 times..!! The highest I can ask for ur number is 2wice and if u say no, I will assume u dnt rili want to giv me frm ur heart, to hell with all those shakara ladies do, if u no wan give me ur number, I will move away sharp sharp....and wen next we meet I will just tell u hi and move on

Handsome and confident young dudes, thats how we roll. grin
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
she deactivated herslelf
welcome back martha ::*
Re: New Way Of Collecting A Girl's Number by dopeJemi: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2013
#me@:

welcome back martha ::*
thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancé Nyansh in Pre-wedding photoshoot / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? / Silent Moans (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.