Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,598 members, 7,951,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? (12615 Views)

Why Do Pastors Sell Their Sermons? / CNN Exposing False Pastors / False Pastors That Are Leading People To Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by yuncka: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
'MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME' ....... to make money shaa.
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by rozayx5(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
hmmm. a whole thread and no likes, strange embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Lilphillips(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i] just arrest the vendor and the said pastor.
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
na der career
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by miqos02(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
follow your heart in dealing with such
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
In the case criminal(boko haram especially), MOST OF THEM ARE PAID TO DO SO for one reason or the other
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by eluquenson(m): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Church business grin
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
I boil in anger whenever i hear these crappy confession from rickety buses with loud deafening 1 million amp speakers passing through my neighborhood selling phuck compact disc from deluded confessors. sad sad sad angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by psalmdave(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
nnafather: In Nigeria, everything is a career...even crime.
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by psalmdave(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nairalandi: Is that the reason why you are not yet rich?
50 MILLION LIKES
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by obyrich(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Umuibe aguru akaria n'obodo. Man must wack na. Are we not supposed to be believers? Why do we doubt the messengers of god? Believe my prophets and live. Ugbua bu ututu.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Rukayat11: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
2 make money
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by free2ryhme: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
evantical: Don't know where to place this. Have you noticed the recent craze of People selling CD plates after claiming of being one time fake Pastors Or a converted criminals.They are even raking millions from sales of CDs of all these their confessions.I thinks is High time the Police arrested all these individuals if what the claim is true.Ofcourse most of them are fabricating all these stuffs in other to make money from gullible Nigerians.And If what the claim is true then they must be brought to justice not going free and even making money from it.Enough of all these nonsense. Guys whats your take?

This is most peculiar with a certain ethnic group fRom the east. All na strategy to make money
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by mvem(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jayses: Let God be the judge
....evertin na let God be the judge....u people keep misquoting the bible...when u see a bad trend say it.If na other issues you go judge.....ignorance
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by mvem(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jayses: Let God be the judge
....evertin na let God be the judge....u people keep misquoting the bible...when u see a bad trend say it, if u dont u hv made a mistake. if na other issues you go judge.....ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nigeria digresses into the dark ages daily. Smh
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Mustiboy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
all of em na lie jare nobody ft see hell or paradise until the time comes
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by NaLaugh: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
ALL NA WASH!!
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by bishopsamuel(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
some even get volume 1 and 2
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by joe4christ(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Domaro: Most of the confessionc are true while some are false. Most pastor and churches are built on the blood of human sacrifice, then they will be using the fetish power to do the so-called miracles, healing, breakthrough and so on.
Christian community need to be sanitize, those confesion should be taking as a seriouse matter, wheather true or false.
If true, the person should face the charge of all the atrocities commited. In the other hand if false, the person should be charged for impersonation, public decit, blackmail, herasy and what have u.

But the truth be said, most pastor are evil and demonic but are not the actual people that confessing. Those that confess are ordinary people that want to bring their evil deeds to light.

You've been brain washed, only you can liberate yourself...
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Because they know some gullible Nigerians would patronize them.
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Soloter(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
anochuks08: They are giving Nigerians what they want. The trend is usually selling confession tapes of people claiming they were delivered from the marine world. The thing that annoys me is when those that claimed to have seen heaven and hell claims they saw angel Gabriel. You and Angel Gabriel know before? How you take know say na him you see? To the topic, Nigerians are so fxckn gullible.
my bros, I tire for them. tell them, na God send you.
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Business things
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by dyfatai(m): 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
@least d one d@ claimed 2 be boko haram and spoke falsehood abt ISLAM was arrested. www.nairaland.com/1491693/fake-boko-haram-member-arrested-enugu
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by victorv12(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2013
Anything sells in Nigeria. They know religion is the opium for most Nigerians. A typical Nigerian will always believe he/she has been attacked by some negative forces if things are not going well...That's one of the reason why does criminals will continue to sell their confession cd's to make money off people that thinks alike.
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 11, 2013
Oshodi under bridge things...
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by pastormustwac: 4:34am On Nov 11, 2013
This is the trend nao? Pastors must wac! Plain and simple!! Them be pastorpreneurs!!!
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by LajaLaba: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2013
Mumugerian grin
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by seangy4konji: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2013
u nor arrest minister weh deh use money to buy JET or space shuttle to buy car..na person weh deh sell cd u wan arrest....I do hear....
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by Chyluv1000(f): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2013
Most of it are caused by ignorance nd illetracy
Re: Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? by segzicres(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2013
Thid has been going on for years. Peoole say they went to heaven n back. my mum buys the cd and forces us to watch. While i was still younger. all lies if you ask me, the one that made this trend start is one woman that was yarning dust on cd.........i was soo pissed but the story was too funny. Im tired of fulluble people that cant think for themselves urgh! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Unbeleivers Really Wiser Than Us? - Luke 16:8 / Christmas: Definition, Origin, Development and Significance / Peter Obi At World Peace Day At Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.