Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

(Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. (3988 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
I am looking for a woman to marry O!

No bullshitttt or long story. I wan marry next year by force and by fire, wetin sef.
I am not physically abusive, i am not sexually incapable, i am not physically challenged, i am not bad looking, although my height get as e be, but i have seen shorter men get married na.

I have small money, i can make more money. ( I am selling myself here O)

But all the girls i meet are unserious, they are looking for a maga and apparently i have the maga swag simply because i am not tight fisted. Please, any serious lady out there should pm me O.

I am very serious O, No BS Please.

4 Likes

Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Also, it would be better if you are in Abuja.

Long distance relationships Odikwa very risky O.
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Please dont diss me O.

This is very serious. I am tired of small minded girls, i want a matured woman. I believe age is a number, but i have seen too many small girls acting their age to start to think different about the saying.

Someone who is matured. I don't care for your religion and i dont want you to care about mine.
I am open minded and free spirited.

Okay, i am still selling myself. cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Exponental(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Post ur CV here, let all potential girls see it.
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Exponental: Post ur CV here, let all potential girls see it.

My CV??

Okay O!

I have a first degree in Business Administration from the University of Lagos.
I have a masters in Business Administration from the same university.

I am a business consultant for a couple of mid-small businesses and i run 2 small entities one of which is a trade collective which i just started.

I am based in abuja.

That is the summary of my CV O!

I hope it is up to the standard of my wife to be.

And i am in my mid 30's.

1 Like

Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
You people would be forming now. Later you would be saying that men are useless, men are this, men are that. I am being honest about my personal life on a public forum now and you ladies are not saying anything.

undecided
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Patience, my friend, patience. Exercise some patience.

"You want to marry next year by force and by fire". cheesycheesy. Even if you meet the wrong person, you will go ahead and marry her?
IMO, it's good to date someone for 2-3 years before marrying them, but you're so eager. What's the rush?

2 Likes

Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yield: Patience, my friend, patience. Exercise some patience.

"You want to marry next year by force and by fire". cheesycheesy. Even if you meet the wrong person, you will go ahead and marry her?
IMO, it's good to date someone for 2-3 years before marrying them, but you're so eager. What's the rush?

I guess experience, mine and other people's have shown me that a long courtship is no guarantee of a good marraige. Chemistry can be instaneous, and it is now scientifically proven that within the first few minutes of meeting a girl/guy can tell if they would want to go the long haul with the other person.

So based on all that i figured why wait so long. I can date the lady for 6months to 2 years if needed, or i can marry her in 3 months. It depends i guess.
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Janelaz: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
this is serious! hahaha. (husband for sale) u sure say u no wowo pass uwaesoke? this one women dey live u run, abi u be woman beater or evn aka gum?
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jane laz: this is serious! hahaha. (husband for sale) u sure say u no wowo pass uwaesoke? this one women dey live u run, abi u be woman beater or evn aka gum?

Which kind answer i wan give you now ehn, Janeti. I am not a woman beater O. Last i heard women often times stick to their beater boyfriends/fiancee. Neither am i wor wor O, my mama talk sey i fine grin

I just have a very closed social circle because of work and all. And i thought, why not put it up online. smiley
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by buchito1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ahn ahn!!! angry Wats the something?? Dis post is soposed to officially make front page. The op is desperate!!! Mods help am... E fit be say im mama don promise to disown am, if he no bring wife come grin grin
Btw, ladies wat are u waiting for?? Grab dis opportunity.. Everyday is not christmas.. shocked Christmas na nxt month oo..Dnt u wanna go shopping?? Somtimes i wish i where gurl sad
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
buchito1: Ahn ahn!!! angry Wats the something?? Dis post is soposed to officially make front page. The op is desperate!!! Mods help am... E fit be say im mama don promise to disown am, if he no bring wife come grin grin
Btw, ladies wat are u waiting for?? Grab dis opportunity.. Everyday is not christmas.. shocked Christmas na nxt month oo..Dnt u wanna go shopping?? Somtimes i wish i where gurl sad

Abi O, Thank you for helping me to beg them O!
If person no talk na snub, If person come talk dem go dey do yanga.

Please grab this opportunity O!

Thanku Thanku Thanku.

grin grin grin
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

I guess experience, mine and other people's have shown me that a long courtship is no guarantee of a good marraige. Chemistry can be instaneous, and it is now scientifically proven that within the first few minutes of meeting a girl/guy can tell if they would want to go the long haul with the other person.

So based on all that i figured why wait so long. I can date the lady for 6months to 2 years if needed, or i can marry her in 3 months. It depends i guess.

True. My point is that it takes a while to truly get to know someone and it's never a good idea to be so quick to get married. While a long courtship doesn't guarantee a good marriage, a short one will not do it any good. The latter is a recipe for a failed marriage, more so than the former. I don't have a problem with you being seeking a partner online. I know it's possible to meet people in many ways these days. And I don't see anything wrong with you actively seeking. I'm only concerned that you're in a hurry. Anyway, you just might find what you're looking for here. I don't mean to put a damper on your thread. I'm interested in that scientific though. Do you have a link[s]? smiley
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Ekpekus(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
@OPi don't understand what might have prompted you to this, but from what you said "closed social circle". Though I love your sincerity and open mindedness, I am forced to ask:
What is marriage to you?
Are you ready to take responsibility from the fall out of this action?
Why the desperation?

Just curios and nothing serious!
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by ShirelleBaby: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
you strike me as a very funny guy..i would have love to see you and chat with u as a friend oh...but sorry..ilorin- abuja..(bit far)okene(i fear dat place pass devil)plane(scared of height)..pm(not working)..sorry..sad
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by buchito1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

Abi O, Thank you for helping me to beg them O!
If person no talk na snub, If person come talk dem go dey do yanga.

Please grab this opportunity O!

Thanku Thanku Thanku.

grin grin grin
Lmaoooo...grin cheesy Ure welcum... Bt i fit organise ma street gurls for u oo... If ure intrested thogrin
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by buchito1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yield:

True. My point is that it takes a while to truly get to know someone and it's never a good idea to be so quick to get married. While a long courtship doesn't guarantee a good marriage, a short one will not do it any good. The latter is a recipe for a failed marriage, more so than the former. I don't have a problem with you being seeking a partner online. I know it's possible to meet people in many ways these days. And I don't see anything wrong with you actively seeking. I'm only concerned that you're in a hurry. Anyway, you just might find what you're looking for here. I don't mean to put a damper on your thread. I'm interested in that scientific though. Do you have a link[s]? smiley
Yea rite undecided undecided.. Preach undecided
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yield:

You are right, i should not be in a hurry.

Cant remember where i saw the article. But this one explains love at first site.
http://www.syr.edu/news/articles/2010/ortigue-neuroimaging-of-love-10-10.html
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
buchito1: [b]Yea rite undecided undecided.. [/b]Preach undecided
What nau? Explain yourself.

Secularist:

You are right, i should not be in a hurry.

Cant remember where i saw the article. But this one explains love at first site.
http://www.syr.edu/news/articles/2010/ortigue-neuroimaging-of-love-10-10.html
Thanks.
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
you strike me as a very funny guy..i would have love to see you and chat with u as a friend oh...but sorry..ilorin- abuja..(bit far)okene(i fear dat place pass devil)plane(scared of height)..pm(not working)..sorry..sad

Awww, too bad. We could be friends though. Don't worry, i do friend zone pretty well. wink
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
buchito1: Lmaoooo...grin cheesy Ure welcum... Bt i fit organise ma street gurls for u oo... If ure intrested thogrin

Beggers cant be choosers O! If your street gal is based in Abuja i would gladly take her to the movies and see if we are compatible over drinks O. Me i no do shakara O.
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by buchito1(m): 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by chineloSA(f): 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Heeeeeee, Op like your spirit ooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sound casual and funny and lively cheesy cheesy

How does one apply for the pozison grin grin grin grin
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
chineloSA:
Heeeeeee, Op like your spirit ooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sound casual and funny and lively cheesy cheesy

How does one apply for the pozison grin grin grin grin

Thank you, Thank you!! grin

Simply send me a PM is all, and would follow up.

wink
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
buchito1: grin

Wetin be this

God forbid bad thing. Well na person born am, and we are all made in the image and likeness of God so i would not discriminate.

grin grin
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by chineloSA(f): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

Thank you, Thank you!! grin

Simply send me a PM is all, and would follow up.

wink

Whats a PM. I am not education. Hope you understand
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Janelaz: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

Which kind answer i wan give you now ehn, Janeti. I am not a woman beater O. Last i heard women often times stick to their beater boyfriends/fiancee. Neither am i wor wor O, my mama talk sey i fine grin

I just have a very closed social circle because of work and all. And i thought, why not put it up online. smiley
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
chineloSA:

LOL

A personal message. You can send that through nairaland. Simply go to my profile page and you would see the option.

wink
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by chineloSA(f): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Secularist:

LOL

A personal message. You can send that through nairaland. Simply go to my profile page and you would see the option.

wink

grin grin grin grin okay oooo

1 Like

Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by buchito1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
chineloSA:

Blood of jesus!! shocked shocked
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by Secularist: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
buchito1: Blood of jesus!! shocked shocked

Wetin!! Dem they use that information give person money

Abeg O.

cool cool
Re: (Updated) Thank you! Am done looking. by chineloSA(f): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
buchito1: Blood of jesus!! shocked shocked

Apparently it washed our sins grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!! / Guys: What Does It For You: Briefs Or Boxers / I Saw An Envelope With 20,000 Naira Inside In A Bus!what Should I Do?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.