Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,428 members, 7,920,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Confession From My Cousin--anita - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession From My Cousin--anita (2080 Views)

Counsel / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession From My Cousin--anita by zibi2(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2013
Confession from my cousin....

Hmmmm! Are guys of 2day really appreciating 'let's wait till marraige' agn? Av been into 3 different breakup, just cos of dis word, at least a lady of 25 is old enough 2 get married? Am just getting more confused, help me out!
Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2013
go to bed
Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by Iaz93: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dey there dey dull yourself.
Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by ammyluv2002(f): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Any guy that broke up with you just because you told him to wait doesn't love you, is as simple as that! !! U should be happy those 3 olodos broke up with you. U know what you want so don't settle for less ok, guys do anything possible to be with the one they love...don't be surprised that those same guys haven't seen the under of their main babe cause I don't think you are to them.
Pls be focused, don't let any guy make u change what you want so their keep running , you will surely meet the one who will love you the more because you said he should wait till marriage grin

1 Like

Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by Leward(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
if they truly love you, they'll wait, i know i will. those guys just want your pussy, and since you were not going to give it to them, they moved on. wait for the right guy, gal. for someone of your character, he'll surely come, he's still hustling. grin
Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by Skanas(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
ammyluv2002: Any guy that broke up with you just because you told him to wait doesn't love you, is as simple as that! !! U should be happy those 3 olodos broke up with you. U know what you want so don't settle for less ok, guys do anything possible to be with the one they love...don't be surprised that those same guys haven't seen the under of their main babe cause I don't think you are to them.
Pls be focused, don't let any guy make u change what you want so their keep running , you will surely meet the one who will love you the more because you said he should wait till marriage grin
Pls jst be sincere and tell me de truth....wat will u do if de guy u love and loves u back sincerely is gettin laid outside once in a while(onto conji tins,u no guys and conji) jst becos of ur no sex rule(no be say u be virgin Oº°˚˚°º #jstsayin)?ah min u no wid ur hat dat he loves u and tinks he's bin celebate as u.Wat will u do?Dump him to imprison anoda man?
Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by chikeorji123(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
A sister once laid that condition for me,l don't even know when l settle for someone-else..
Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by ITbomb(m): 12:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Are u a virgin ?
If no , how bad has that place been plundered that u don't want another guy to see before u hook him in a frustrated marriage
Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by Ichel: 12:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Op, go home you're drunk
Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by baralatie(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2013
zibi2: Confession from my cousin....

Hmmmm! Are guys of 2day really appreciating 'let's wait till marraige' agn? Av been into 3 different breakup, just cos of dis word, at least a lady of 25 is old enough 2 get married? Am just getting more confused, help me out!
pls dont be confused at al!u asking som1 to wait is nt a crime!
When it comes to relatnships leading to marriage,pls understand u wil see all sorts of characters(serious,lies,tquthful,gud,bad,problematic,gr8 guys)
it is now up to u to chose the rit group to mingle wit.u go wit wrong guyz,u get al sorts of conditn!u mov wit the rit guy u wil be dancng like whao!
To achieve this u need to be
+prayerful
+be knowledgeable(at least dnt be an ignoramus)
+be self confident
+courageous
+fidelity
Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by nbright: 11:38am On Nov 11, 2013
I see nothing wrong if a girl tells me no sex untill after marriage... As long as she doesn't demand cash from me untill we are married.. And is a V... If not. To your tent o Israel
Re: Confession From My Cousin--anita by ammyluv2002(f): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2013
nbright: I see nothing wrong if a girl tells me no sex untill after marriage... As long as she doesn't demand cash from me untill we are married.. And is a V... If not. To your tent o Israel
hehehehe grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Romantic On The Phone :8 Steps / Imagine..woman Jailed For Loud Sex Noises...is THIS A CRIME? / Photo: Abeg Who Mumu Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.