Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Do You Know That? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Know That? (704 Views)

Re:do You Know That 1 Bitcoin = $270 Right Now? Get In Here To Earn Free Bitcoin / Are You In Benin Do You Know That You Can Make Money From The Exotic Wines You Didn't Exhaust From Y / Do You Know That To Play Football Abroad Is Not Difficcult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That? by PaulSmart(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2008
No matter who you are, or where you may be, you can do something to change the world for the better. Dr. Edward L. Kramer

Have you ever been given $5,000,000? This information will worth more than that, for the person who has a dream and he's willing to do something about that it. Shelton said 1620 "It is not fit that while good luck is knocking at the door we shut it. let us therefore, sail with the prosperous wind". I want to advice you to study this with care, because it may be the opportunity you've been waiting for.

My name is Andre. I grew up in a small town in south africa. My parents were hard working, and although we always had enough, we never had extra. After school, i graduated as a forest engineer, and started to work for a big forest company. I had a good salary, a company house and a car, but soon realise when i looked at people that were working for the company for many years, that i wanted more out of life. John 10:10 says, I have come that they may have life and have it more abundantly.
Most people will wake up every morning, put on the radio or television to catch upon the bad news; they will eat something small, then they will already be tired just thinking of the traffic they'll have to fight to get to work. At work, they'll try to please the boss, even if they like the work or not. After work, they'll fight their way back to where they live. By the time they get home, they're exhausted and want to relax. This will go on, day after day, month after month, year after year, because at the end of every month the boss will give them a salary. The salary is normally to small to pay for everything, but its better than nothing. So they keep on doing it until its time to retired, and then they find out that they don't have any money. This is the life of "Silent Desperation" for 95% of people.
You see, I believe we are created to rule and reign. we're created as the head, not the tail. We were given some many talents to use. An Old Russian proverbs says "Poverty is not a sin, it is something worse" The question you must ask yourself is if you are living up to your potentials?

After I worked for the big company for a few years, I went farming. I thought I would find abundance there. I quickly realise that farming is a very risky business. So many things can go wrong. It is either to wet, or too dry. One hailstorm can wipe off your whole crop in a matter of seconds. And there is no freedom at all. I was mainly a diary farmer, and I had to milk those cattle twice daily, everyday. So many of the normal businesses out there are exactly the same. It is not you owning the busines; it is the busines owning you. And after you've paid all the staff, it is sometimes difficult to find money to pay yourself. Network Marketing was shown to me Five times. But I couldn't see myself doing it. The reasons were that I misunderstood the business, I thought it was buying and selling, And that my ego was too big. You see, I was this very important engineer and farmer. These days I know you can have an ego or you can have wealth, but you can't have both. It is much better to choose wealth.
God was good to me, He did send a sixth person to show me the concept of Network Marketing. This time, I saw many people from all works of life that were part of it. And they were excited about life. I didn't know what they were doing, but I decided that I wasn't going to stay behind. There is a proverb that says "A man that loses his Opportunity and a monkey who misses his branch cannot be saved".
This was ten years back. Network Marketing has changed my whole life. Today I know what abundance is in all its forms. My family and I lived in a beautiful big house on a five acre plot in south africa. We drive the cars of our choice. We have time for the good things in life. We take two to three holiday a year. True freedom and abundance is a way of life for us.

Network Marketing is a massive busines. It started fifty years back in America with one company. Today, there're more than forty million people involved in more than one hundred countries worldwide and these people represent more than a hundred companies that deal in almost any kind of product or service because every legitimate company must have a product or a service, Eighty percent of all new millionaire in America earn their income from Network Marketing Because It's the most successful and fastest growing business of our time.

The reason for this is that Network Marketing does have advantages that are found in no other business:
1. You will have an equal opportunity to succeed.
2. You don't have to take risks.
3. You will work for yourself.
4. It is your own International business
5. You will have no income limit.
6. You will develop residual income through duplication.
7. You will develop personally and spiritually.
8. You will work in a positive environment with positive people.
9. You will choose your working hours.
10. You will be part of high demand quality products that work.
11. You will be able to be honest and sincere.
12. You will have a wealthy and healthy lifestyle and be part of world travel.
13. You will be mentally challenged.
12. You will be recognise for a job well done.

Although there are other successful businesses, you will not show me one with more advantages than Network Marketing. It is the worldwide future of product movement. You will either be part of the business, or buying products from it.
How many of your dreams have you accomplished, and how many are you going to accomplish if you continue what you're doing? The person who gave you this information is sure that you have the ability to succeed in this opportunity and I believe you want to succeed, that is why you read through this information. It is now time for you to get back to that person and arrange an interview in order to get a better understanding of this exciting business. I hope to meet you on the beaches of the world.

Andre

Andre & Zelta Theron - Network Builder

REMEMBER: The Secrets Of Getting Things Done In Life Is To Do It NOW! And Don't Also Forget That Heaven Will Never Help A Man Who Will Not Act. (Sophocles)

To Find Out More Info, Please Send An Email To: enquiry2bizopp@yahoo.com Or Call Paul On +234-808-050-9163.

Please Note That Interested Investors Should Call Me A Day Before The Actual Date For The Presentation. Have A Nice Day!

Thanks
Paul Smart

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Import From Dubai / Cctv Installation And Maintanance In Nigeria - 08131244776 / Make Money From Football Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.