Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:40 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos (44514 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Genevieve Nnaji Releases Her Middle Month Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Releases sexy New Photos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by badmeat(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
Otula something,grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by IAMBREEZY: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lol this gurl bad o see finishing.
Booty butt chic: jealous Of wat? Her flat yansh? UGly face?expired pkekus? Flat boobzz? Let me know grin grin
industry pvssy!

Not everyone is like uuu smello!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Yemlizzy(f): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hmmmmm cheesy Genny: Looking stunning as usual......nice gown,you rock!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Timijo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
MrCal: Actress Genevieve Nnaji has released new pictures of hers, probably taken at the wedding ceremony of Usman Dantata and Rukky Indimi.Wow! she is still cute. Am I the only one seeing this?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-8KbHmyDOzdM/Un99TmZBMQI/AAAAAAAAAfU/72R42Tn3WHs/s1600/gene.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rXu8ps4shPM/Un99UqTJ3aI/AAAAAAAAAfc/Q9zOWJesRnk/s1600/gene1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-aQD-i7yT03Y/Un99WBa7pSI/AAAAAAAAAfk/y43uFfQXeAg/s1600/gene2.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/11/genevieve-releases-new-shots-really-hot.html
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
All na packaging. What should I do with these now?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Yemlizzy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hmmm.....Genny you rock as usual!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
RAPMAN02: shez getting d..o..p..e money tho!!!!!!!!!!
and wat maKes u think every one on nl is broke? undecided ...pack up and stop yarning ballz abeg....I wud rather get my money from my handwork than fvkin around! Pkekus work dey call it undecided .... grin grin grin

Stop hypin d biitch! She is wat she is. -----------------AsssKisserS
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Deijay(f): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Mtchewww!busy doin notin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Erm Genny doesn't have an ugly face, you'd have to be blind to say that!
brrrrr! U must be among does using bra as sunshades 4 u 2 think d make up on her face is nice....like lawdy lawd u need 2 see a shrink! undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Solankelekzy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Booty butt chic: See aw her head looks like samosa,who's d amateur who tot her aw to pout!.....D make up makes her look white and old,very ugly ....she shld av gone natural btw...instead doin wrong paints!
u shuld at least nt tell the whole world dat you are predictable as the eractic power supply of phcn, nd if you dnt anytin more to save pls save your space for anoda..Mtchewwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by chineloSA(f): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Booty butt chic: jealous Of wat? Her flat yansh? UGly face?expired pkekus? Flat boobzz? Let me know grin grin
industry pvssy!

Not everyone is like uuu smello!

Her face ( ugly or not ) pays her bills and she ask for no dime from you. She is well know and popular. I bet she gets paid a better salary than you.

She gets to be the face of known brands, how about you? Have you ever advertised for anything let alone Indomie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She owns her whatever. She is enjoying wherever she is cheesy cheesy I doubt she even has time for Niaraland to see what you said about her, because she is busy jett setting luv. cheesy cheesy cheesy

What about you Show us what makes you outstanding wink wink wink wink

You so ratchet girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you don't have anything nice to say its better you keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by RAPMAN02(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Booty butt chic: and wat maKes u think every one on nl is broke? undecided ...pack up and stop yarning ballz abeg....I wud rather get my money from my handwork than fvkin around! Pkekus work dey call it undecided .... grin grin grin

. Erm ma' pls tweet it to her......
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by InvertedHammer: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
/
Time to rain on the parade...

Somebody for the love of Christ....tell me what is so special about Genevieve?

What did she do other than getting pregnant early in life and acting some good movies?

I admire her resilience...but common guy/girls...Are you kidding me or just trying to be modest.

//
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by ladygogo: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

I like this babe, she's a real hustler. Imagine the money randy politicians and highly placed Government Executives will offer her in this ceremony of elites. Aristo 806!

My sentiments exactly! They pay them appearance fee these days and will choose the ones where they are more likely to catch a big fish. Genevieve na runs mama. Fees from her movie roles(what movie roles?) and endorsements put together cant pay for lifestyle. 99.9% of actors and actresses in nollywood are into runs.

Dem use marriage swear for us Nigerians? what is it? please leave these actresses alone they are enjoying their lives!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by mansys91: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
Booty butt chic: See aw her head looks like samosa,who's d amateur who tot her aw to pout!.....D make up makes her look white and old,very ugly ....she shld av gone natural btw...instead doin wrong paints!
why not put ur own face make we see how u be? let her be joor
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by mansys91: 12:14am On Nov 11, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
Time to rain on the parade...

Somebody for the love of Christ....tell me what is so special about Genevieve?

What did she do other than getting pregnant early in life and acting some good movies?

I admire her resilience...but common guy/girls...Are you kidding me or just trying to be modest.

//
one of the finest actors in nigeria( i mean professionally), the first nigerian woman to appear on opera Winfreys show, done good international movies, one of the first actors to get a solid endorsement(lux), the question is what is special about u?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by chineloSA(f): 12:19am On Nov 11, 2013
mansys91:
one of the finest actors in nigeria( i mean professionally), the first nigerian woman to appear on opera Winfreys show, done good international movies, one of the first actors to get a solid endorsement(lux), the question is what is special about u?

Tell them haters kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 11, 2013
chineloSA:

Her face ( ugly or not ) pays her bills and she ask for no dime from you. She is well know and popular. I bet she gets paid a better salary than you.

She gets to be the face of known brands, how about you? Have you ever advertised for anything let alone Indomie cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She owns her whatever. She is enjoying wherever she is cheesy cheesy I doubt she even has time for Niaraland to see what you said about her, because she is busy jett setting luv. cheesy cheesy cheesy

What about you Show us what makes you outstanding wink wink wink wink

You so ratchet girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you don't have anything nice to say its better you keep it to yourself.

My dear, God bless you!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Booty butt chic: brrrrr! U must be among does using bra as sunshades 4 u 2 think d make up on her face is nice....like lawdy lawd u need 2 see a shrink! undecided

Almost funny!

Do you know how you sound? Honestly I can tell you're fat and disgusting, chill.. I didn't say you're thick with a nice african shape like Omotola o, I said you're fat as in obesity and disgusting!!!

Blabbing that Gene isn't pretty, upload your pic let's see your face. Bitter, sad and possibly rejected thing!

Girls like you annoy me, you feel hating on other girls that are prettier than you would make you feel better?

You need to pack your luggage and check into a shrink's house, don't visit o, move in with the shrink, cause you need one for the rest of your miserable life.
SHE GOAT!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 11, 2013
Amaaskia:

Almost funny!

Do you know how you sound? Honestly I can tell you're fat and disgusting, chill.. I didn't say you're thick with a nice african shape like Omotola o, I said you're fat as in obesity and disgusting!!!

Blabbing that Gene isn't pretty, upload your pic let's see your face. Bitter, sad and possibly rejected thing!

Girls like you annoy me, you feel hating on other girls that are prettier than you would make you feel better?

You need to pack your luggage and check into a shrink's house, don't visit o, move in with the shrink, cause you need one for the rest of your miserable life.
SHE GOAT!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin Genny started from the bottom n shez at d top now!!! Leave all dz miserable ppl hating on ha smiley

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Sammysammy1(m): 5:21am On Nov 11, 2013
No b 2 de classy all dis classy , try hook up one bobo , tym no dey again o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by InvertedHammer: 5:26am On Nov 11, 2013
mansys91:
one of the finest actors in nigeria( i mean professionally): Not physically?

, the first nigerian woman to appear on opera Winfreys show. OK, Oprah you mean.,

done good international movies, examples?

one of the first actors to get a solid endorsement(lux) so?,

the question is what is special about u? Don't insult God!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by ozigbo1: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Nyc simple gown
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by onlymase(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2013
gradually looking like Michael Jackson
Na so e take dey start.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Savigne(f): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2013
Hating is lyk taking poison nd expecting d oda persn 2 die...All dese haters,y'all couldn't b lyk her in a million yrs.
Go Genny!!!..Its ur life!!!
Foreva young

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by anselm791(m): 6:57am On Nov 11, 2013
Booty butt chic: and wat maKes u think every one on nl is broke? undecided ...pack up and stop yarning ballz abeg....I wud rather get my money from my handwork than fvkin around! Pkekus work dey call it undecided .... grin grin grin

You are a very sad lady, I can imagine how your life is. Change your attitude to change your life.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2013
Solanke lekzy:
u shuld at least nt tell the whole world dat you are predictable as the eractic power supply of phcn, nd if you dnt anytin more to save pls save your space for anoda..Mtchewwwwwwww
. Wats dis onE sayin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2013
Amaaskia:

Almost funny!

SHE GOAT!!!!!
. LMFAOOOO......GOSH SEE RANTING.....Obese u mean grin grin grin ...........hahahha u aint gat words babez...u av a long way 2 get at me....loserrrrrrrrr grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2013
anselm791:

You are a very sad lady, I can imagine how your life is. Change your attitude to change your life.
Yawns.......boring!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by carexy(f): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2013
she luks sweet,love her gown nd d way it fitz her. Go gal ur luk beautiful!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by bebechuks: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2013
Hmmmm yomi, cute indeed, hw old is she self?sheh 34?1979 product!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Temitoper1: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2013
you are correct...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2013

Beef...i am sure u so wish you looked like her...i bet u are one ugly person.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye And Her Banging Self In Body Hugging Dress / Leesi Peter Vigboro's 23rd Birthday: Beauty Queen Celebrates With Twin Sister / DJ Cuppy Gifts Herself A Necklace As Early 28th Birthday Present (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.