Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,835 members, 7,921,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) (19314 Views)

Bible Verses About Prophet Muhammad / A Poem About Death / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
pinkyruledworld: If una no fit talk better tin bkos una no bliv. Abeg sharap. SAW
why is every muslim shouting S A W, is capentery a preliminary profession before being a muslim

2 Likes

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Bosun13: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Being a muslim Allhamdulilahi
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
golpen: Hong-Wu (also known by his given name Zhū
Yuánzhāng) was the Emperor of China between
1368 – 1398 CE. He was the first Emperor of the
Ming Dynasty, leading an Army that conquered
the country and defeated away the Mongol-led
Yuan Dynasty.

Despite being a non-Muslim, Hong-Wu ordered
the construction of several mosques in Nanjing,
Yunnan, Guangdong and Fujian. He rebuilt the
Jinjue Mosque in Nanjing and large numbers of
Hui (Muslim Chinese) people moved to the city
during his rule.
He had around 10 Muslim generals in his army,
including Chang Yuchun, Lan Yu, Ding Dexing,
Mu Ying, Feng Sheng and Hu Dahai. In addition,
Hong-Wu’s spouse, Empress Ma, descended from
a Muslim family while he was originally a
member of a Muslim rebel group led by Guo
Zhixin.

Emperor Hong-Wu wrote a 100 word eulogy
praising Islam, Allah and the Prophet
Muhammad which he had placed in the mosques
which he ordered to be built.
The eulogy is in the form of a poem, each verse
containing 4 words (characters) and 4 syllables.
In the translation below I have strayed away
from trying to keep the 4 word per verse
translation in favour of a more literal
translation which conveys the full meaning in
flowing English.

The One-Hundred Word Eulogy:

By sh. Musa cerantonio;

http://alsiraat.co.uk/prophet-muhammad/chinese-emperors-poem-prophet-muhammad-saw

whao"! I have never heard of anything like this before. Thanks for sharing. I will make further inquiries
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Adaviruqu: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
Allohrandy: Did Mohammed really exist or he is just a fictional creation? I still don't have any hard evidence that he once exist.

No we all never exist. I don't just know why some of you can't mind your business. Must you comment?

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by SHAAWA: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Allohrandy: Did Mohammed really exist or he is just a fictional
creation? I still don't have any hard evidence that he once
exist.

What hard evidence do you have of other prophets that exist before him?
What hard evidence do u have of Oduduwa, Alexander the great, Hercules,
Cleopatra or the titanic?
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
golpen: Hong-Wu (also known by his given name Zhū
Yuánzhāng) was the Emperor of China between
1368 – 1398 CE. He was the first Emperor of the
Ming Dynasty, leading an Army that conquered
the country and defeated away the Mongol-led
Yuan Dynasty.

Despite being a non-Muslim, Hong-Wu ordered
the construction of several mosques in Nanjing,
Yunnan, Guangdong and Fujian. He rebuilt the
Jinjue Mosque in Nanjing and large numbers of
Hui (Muslim Chinese) people moved to the city
during his rule.
He had around 10 Muslim generals in his army,
including Chang Yuchun, Lan Yu, Ding Dexing,
Mu Ying, Feng Sheng and Hu Dahai. In addition,
Hong-Wu’s spouse, Empress Ma, descended from
a Muslim family while he was originally a
member of a Muslim rebel group led by Guo
Zhixin.

Emperor Hong-Wu wrote a 100 word eulogy
praising Islam, Allah and the Prophet
Muhammad which he had placed in the mosques
which he ordered to be built.
The eulogy is in the form of a poem, each verse
containing 4 words (characters) and 4 syllables.
In the translation below I have strayed away
from trying to keep the 4 word per verse
translation in favour of a more literal
translation which conveys the full meaning in
flowing English.

The One-Hundred Word Eulogy:

By sh. Musa cerantonio;

http://alsiraat.co.uk/prophet-muhammad/chinese-emperors-poem-prophet-muhammad-saw
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Safiyah
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by SHAAWA: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Movingcoil: Please what is the meaning and connection of amajeri
to begging for alms in allah's sake.

I grew up knowing almajiri to be begger, Islam encourages charity and
alms giving but abhors begging. Begging should the last resort of any
muslims. Since muslims are admonished not to turn down or speak harshly
to a destitute or poor person when he ask for help for Allah's sake.
Some muslims do take advantage of this beautiful act and turn it into profession.
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Giyerte(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
cute bobo: What's this?
ask google
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by SHAAWA: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Movingcoil: why is every muslim shouting S A W, is capentery a
preliminary profession before being a muslim

SAW (Sallallahu alayhim wassalam) means may the peace and mercy of
Allah(God) be upon him, muslims do not just call any messenger of God
without sending salutation of prayer upon them as a mark of respect.

As for the wives you earlier posted, it is a known fact that Islam
allows polygamy just as Hinduism allows polyandry.

You can handle same sex marriages being conducted in this age and
civilization yet you cannot handle something that happened over 1400yrs
ago.
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by sunnyprof: 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
this is what Islam is said to be like ..... I wonder where Sadam, Osama, BH, Ghadafi etc get their own version?

This is to tell us that those who led others into terrorism are not religious apologists but wicked criminals who need to be judged so and punished.

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by rmaubsiau(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
jazakallahu khair brother
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by SHAAWA: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sammiejokes: The only religion that its prophet mandate the
followers to kill unbelievers. If this God of theirs ain't stupid he
should av not put such clause because it has caused more havoc than good
to mankind. Naa by force to be Muslim. I think God is more wiser than
putting such laws in the book for his followers. I prefer to be a
atheist than a Muslim. Go and check with Google how many people are
killed daily worldwide, all in the name of religion. Boko haram turning
the Nation to a terrorist state all in the name of Islamic
fanatics.

You probably got your views from either a christian or jewish site, to
get the true meaning of this most twisted verse of the Quran I'll advice
you to try checking it out in an islamic site.
While you are at it I will also like you to google about the history ot
terrorism, suiside bombings, terrorist organisations and their religious
affiliations.

If muslims were asked to kill unbelievers why are boko boys targeting mosques and their muslims brothers and sisters? has the mandate been changed? It has been happening especially in Kano b4 the civilian JTF so it was never a retaliation of the civilian JTF onslaught.

2 Likes

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by walexlugas08(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
May allah(swt) in his abundance of blessing shower his bountiful grace and honour to the king and the person that post this news in this blessed ever day(yaomul jumuah) and his noblest prophet(Muhammed-SAW!)

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by ihimami: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
sunnyprof: this is what Islam is said to be like ..... I wonder where Sadam, Osama, BH, Ghadafi etc get their own version?

This is to tell us that those who led others into terrorism are not religious apologists but wicked criminals who need to be judged so and punished.

I wonder where Hitler, Musolini, Jim jones of this world get their christianity from. This is to tell us that those who led mass murders should not be judge by their religous affiliations but they are just pure criminals, as for your bolded I give you 10000000 likes.
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by waxingmoon: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
S.A.W
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
sola llahu alayhi wa salam
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Movingcoil: why is every muslim shouting S A W, is capentery a preliminary profession before being a muslim
S A W is an acronym for an arabic sentence that reads thus : sola llahu alayhi wa salam. in English, peace and blessing of ALLAH be on him.
we say this whenever the name of the paragon of virtue, the peak of knowledge and the best of mankind is mentioned.
in case you are wondering who this is, he is muhammadu mustofa, (SAW).
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Movingcoil: why is every muslim shouting S A W, is capentery a preliminary profession before being a muslim
SAW means Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Sallam. it means peace be upon him
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by BEDMON1900: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
صلى عليه الله وسلم تسليما..اللهم صلى على سيدى وحبيبى محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم وعلى آله وأصحابه الأبرار...

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by azezola(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by jasperkrekre(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
cute bobo: What's this?
what's what?
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by jasperkrekre(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
.saw means sollahlahu, aleihi, wasalam.meaning peace and blessings of allah be upon him. Next time try to confirm things b4 u type/say rubbish. Idiot.
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by Aboudaiby: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
jasperkrekre: .saw means sollahlahu, aleihi, wasalam.meaning peace and blessings of allah be upon him. Next time try to confirm things b4 u type/say rubbish. Idiot.
why do u av to b begging Allah to grant him(gen Mo) peace, n nt ibrahim,nuru,musa, dauda? Is it because he was voilent n fought war(neva know peace) all his days? If so he deserve no peace at all
Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by olamorgan(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sallalahu alayhi wasallam

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by ibrokola(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
albiol: amin

Ameen

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by ElhassanAuyo: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Allahu Akbar. May Allah continue to guide us to the right path (Islam)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Common Reasons For Late Marriage / Take Advantage Of "5" Before "5" / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.