Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,630 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos (2631 Views)

Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Terry G & Mum As They Mark Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos by MrCal: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
Yvonne Nelson's mother is celebrating her birthday today. However, Yvonne Nelson used this medium to wish her dearest mum a happy birthday.
See her tweet>>
It's her Birthdayyyyy. Happy Birthday Maa. That's how I call her...she's my everything! #scorpiosrock!!!!!

Congrats to her!
[img]http://2.bp..com/-U2qPn20cltU/Un-CUKG-TlI/AAAAAAAAAfw/-_kDLkf-ya0/s1600/Nelson.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/11/yvonne-nelson-and-mum-as-mum-celebrates.html
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos by sallyBinta(f): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Wow nw I knw were d luks came 4rm......happy bday 2 u mam[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos by gluv01(f): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Happy birthday to her!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Awesome looks!
Re: Yvonne Nelson And Mum As Mum Celebrates Her Birthday | Photos by switdil(f): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Apart from the fat and her tommy
Her mother fine pass her
Look at her face
pweeetyy

By d way
I can now see why yvonne nelson has been dieting since
She doesn't wanna end up big as her maa wink

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Chris Brown Called Rihanna "Crazy" SEE WHY? / Has Nairaland Made Anybody Famous Before? / Michael Jackson Is Alive, Spotted In Warri! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.