Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,933 members, 7,890,069 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:49 AM

Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! (11560 Views)

MY Ucom Joystick Not Working With PES 15 Pc Game On Windows 10,please Help Out!! / Sold / Nigeria Not Recognised In Pes2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! by Sammiel: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
Please I need an advice from you computer gammers. I've been using this single Ucom joystick or game controller to play PES on my pc without any problem for the past 2 weeks but of recent it started popping up an error notification on my task bar that 'Usb not recognised' and it has continued like that even on my desktop computer. I have tried my pc with a friend's Usb joystick from a different maker and it worked and installed itself. I have uninstalled and reinstalled usb driver and even removed my laptop battery for a possible bios reboot. My question is could it be that the usb is damaged, or it is fake or maybe it is just normal? Replacing it is on my mind but
I'm new to using game controller or joystick and any advice and recommendation will be appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! by weazley(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
2weeks, u av been careless, d usb cord myt b broken within, yu need to replace or twist d cord part closest tu d usb port and tie or cellotape it, for a 3day management period, d controller don spoil, wen yu buy new one, keep it safe with d wire loose wen not in use, don tie d wire round d controller, reduces longeivity

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! by henryvirus(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
e don spoil b dat Ucom spoils easily buy Vinison.
Re: Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! by Sammiel: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
weazley: 2weeks, u av been careless, d usb cord myt b broken within, yu need to replace or twist d cord part closest tu d usb port and tie or cellotape it, for a 3day management period, d controller don spoil, wen yu buy new one, keep it safe with d wire loose wen not in use, don tie d wire round d controller, reduces longeivity
Thanks man. I've actually been tieing the chord around the controller until recently.
Re: Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! by Sammiel: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
henryvirus: e don spoil b dat Ucom spoils easily buy Vinison.
Ok....I appreciate your reply bro. Thanks.
Re: Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! by Sammiel: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just incase anyone experiences same problem this is how i finally fixed it:
I peeled the part of the chord closest to the head of the usb and discovered that one of the tiny wires had broken and was burnt already and so I changed the chord by cutting it off and attaching another usb chord. After that, i connected the joystick and my Pc detected it once.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! by Ezio17: 11:51am On May 28, 2019
Sammiel:
Just incase anyone experiences same problem this is how i finally fixed it:
I peeled the part of the chord closest to the head of the usb and discovered that one of the tiny wires had broken and was burnt already and so I changed the chord by cutting it off and attaching another usb chord. After that, i connected the joystick and my Pc detected it once.

It's not working for me.I didn't see the part where the wire is cut

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Video Games Boss Battles Of The Decade / Download PES 2018 Apk + Data Obb Files For All Android Phones / ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.