Stats: 3,173,900 members, 7,889,979 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? (1189 Views)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by Stillstan(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pls oo! Dnt get me wrong here, I actually enjoy the adventure of having em visit me but @ the same time it gets me wondering, what really motivates you ladies to locate a man u have never met before no matter the distance without considering what the outcome might be??
Pls let's share our experience here...and ladies let us into the motives if you have any!
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by striker9(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Curiosity,met a lady online 2yrs ago.We had convo for a week and she was ready to come visiting,didn't allow her though,was actually playing around.But ladies get mind ooooooo,traveling long distance just to meet someone you met online.
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by addictiv(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Its said guys reason 4D, ladies reason 1D....guy man no fit pack bag with extra boxer's enta bus go find woman wey e neva sabi before.
..even if he does he must surely have back up...remember in uni during Valentine some girls traveled to see guys who they met online and some of dis guys did not show up leaving this girls stranded. ....most of them went home with totally different guys who they never knew from adam. Imagine if these guys were ritualists, serial killers or human traffickers...people just put thier lives in danger unnecessarily.

Btw....first commentor
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by drmichael17(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
addictiv: Its said guys reason 4D, ladies reason 1D....guy man no fit pack bag with extra boxer's enta bus go find woman wey e neva sabi before.
..even if he does he must surely have back up...remember in uni during Valentine some girls traveled to see guys who they met online and some of dis guys did not show up leaving this girls stranded. ....most of them went home with totally different guys who they never knew from adam. Imagine if these guys were ritualists, serial killers or human traffickers...people just put thier lives in danger unnecessarily.

Btw....first commentor
addictiv: Its said guys reason 4D, ladies reason 1D....guy man no fit pack bag with extra boxer's enta bus go find woman wey e neva sabi before.

Btw....first commentor

you are a hell of a composer! You must be a graduate of the school of blunder of which Madam Patience is.
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by addictiv(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
drmichael17: you are a hell of a composer! You must be a graduate of the school of blunder of which Madam Patience is.
Hehehe......you must be the VC. grin grin

Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by striker9(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2013
drmichael17: you are a hell of a composer! You must be a graduate of the school of blunder of which Madam Patience is.
He was actually in a haste to be the first COMMENTOR,you could have corrected him,but I bow for you too.

Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by Stillstan(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2013
striker9: Curiosity,met a lady online 2yrs ago.We had convo for a week and she was ready to come visiting,didn't allow her though,was actually playing around.But ladies get mind ooooooo,traveling long distance just to meet someone you met online.
bro ehh...I de tell u, this creatures get mind die...I have reasoned this with my hommies, though every one enjoys the adventure but on a second thought I don't think any reasonable guy would have that courage to visit a girl he has not met before to a very far distance..I keep wondering what really motivates em..they dnt even think of the negative effect that might come out of it..not even as if their is any future in majority of such dates
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by Stillstan(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2013

Btw....first commentor
lol...bro I feel u die...em 1D brain no be small oo!
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by striker9(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2013
Still_stan: bro ehh...I de tell u, this creatures get mind die...I have reasoned this with my hommies, though every one enjoys the adventure but on a second thought I don't think any reasonable guy would have that courage to visit a girl he has not met before to a very far distance..I keep wondering what really motivates em..they dnt even think of the negative effect that might come out of it..not even as if their is any future in majority of such dates
She wanted to come all the way from Auchi,have seen different kinda girls visiting my friends from different schools.All they think about is the adventure,I can't go to no mans land in search of an online girl I met in a week.Some even invite there friends along.
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by nbright: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Imagine if such a girl starts claiming "born again", tells one innocent brother "no sex untill after marriage", etc... But on a serious note... Some girls are just plain stoopid (pardon me pls)
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2013

Btw....first commentor

Says who?. I know many of my friends that have travelled long distance to go 'straf' chicks. You really don't know what a guy is capable of when it comes to ladies especially if the chick is someone he wants to 'bed'

@OP, the motivations are numerous.

-money
-sex
-love
-curiosity etc
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by Stillstan(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
ochongonoko:

Says who?. I know many of my friends that have travelled long distance to go 'straf' chicks. You really don't know what a guy is capable of when it comes to ladies especially if the chick is someone he wants to 'bed'

@OP, the motivations are numerous.

-money
-sex
-love
-curiosity etc
bro I agree that most times the guys might travell just to have sex and still hastely come back to their destinations bt this girls can spend as much as a week and even more, it jst bvaffles me....I agree with the motives you listed though bt again I still wonder if those motives are worth it!
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by bestcindy(f): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mtcheew
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by Stillstan(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
bestcindy: Mtcheew
lol..I was xpecting this a long time ago....its a bitter truth, whether u like it or not just accept the fact!
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by didicold(f): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2013
D op isn't lying, tho he might be exaggeratin, its for d few fish-brained ppl dat do dat whether male or female.u already know he/she is irresponsible when they agreed to come,so whats wit ur weeping and wailing, na ur leg she take waka come? A male friend of mine on a social network site once told me how a girl travelled all d way from d southwest to abakaliki to come and spend a week @ his place and cooked wit her money so she could play house.toor,dat was her prerogative, but i later realized he was just laying d groundwork to ask me to travel dere too, i been dey mad? I am sure both parties enjoy d trip so y come online and complain.
Re: Ladies: The Motivation Behind Risky Distance Travells To Meet Blind Dates? by Stillstan(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2013
didicold: D op isn't lying, tho he might be exaggeratin, its for d few fish-brained ppl dat do dat whether male or female.u already know he/she is irresponsible when they agreed to come,so whats wit ur weeping and wailing, na ur leg she take waka come? A male friend of mine on a social network site once told me how a girl travelled all d way from d southwest to abakaliki to come and spend a week @ his place and cooked wit her money so she could play house.toor,dat was her prerogative, but i later realized he was just laying d groundwork to ask me to travel dere too, i been dey mad? I am sure both parties enjoy d trip so y come online and complain.
@ didi, ur male friend used code 224 on u and u where lucky u didn't fall for that you for hear am...its not as if am bothered..after all I have had several of them locate my bearing but I have conscience and most times, it hunts me so on such occasions..I just can't help but wonder what really motivates them., cos in the actual sense its risky..even with all this gang raping and killings of gals that have gone on such adventures it seems not to be passing the message accross..bt all the same..its all good and thankgod for my dido too!.. wink
didicold: D op isn't lying, tho he might be exaggeratin, its for d few fish-brained ppl dat do dat whether male or female.u already know he/she is irresponsible when they agreed to come,so whats wit ur weeping and wailing, na ur leg she take waka come? A male friend of mine on a social network site once told me how a girl travelled all d way from d southwest to abakaliki to come and spend a week @ his place and cooked wit her money so she could play house.toor,dat was her prerogative, but i later realized he was just laying d groundwork to ask me to travel dere too, i been dey mad? I am sure both parties enjoy d trip so y come online and complain.
@ didi, ur male friend used code 224 on u and u where lucky u didn't fall for that you for hear am...its not as if am bothered..after all I have had several of them locate my bearing but I have conscience and most times, it hunts me so on such occasions..I just can't help but wonder what really motivates them., cos in the actual sense its risky..even with all this gang raping and killings of gals that have gone on such adventures it seems not to be passing the message accross..bt all the same..its all good and thankgod for my dido too!..

Photos: Check Out The Nigerian Man That Had A Sex Change To Become A Woman / Re: Application To Be The Southern African Queen's Man Hbg. / What Hot Ladies Really Want In A Guy (LADIES & GUYS).