Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,677 members, 7,921,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige (865 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas / Is Stella Odua (Aviation Minister) Being Shielded By GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by mekaboy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
odua bought 2 BMW armoured cars for 255M , while APC candidate Ngige built VIP toilets with 300M . WHO DID BETTER BETWEEN THE TWO?
Re: Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
^
officially the new musiwa. over 1000000 senseless threads opened.
Re: Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by donphilopus: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
officially the new musiwa. over 1000000 senseless threads opened.
Are you confused on who to support??

1 Like

Re: Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
donphilopus: Are you confused on who to support??
have I ever shown any confusion for my support for Ngige and Stella oduah or you are confused yourself
Re: Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by donphilopus: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
have I ever shown any confusion for my support for Ngige and Stella oduah or you are confused yourself
You can never support light and darkness at this crucial point, you either choose one and drop one
Re: Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by kasiem(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
hahaha
Re: Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by mekaboy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
donphilopus: You can never support light and darkness at this crucial point, you either choose one and drop one

Freeglobe is full of shit so she will vote for Ngige and his VIP toilets.
Re: Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by donphilopus: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
mekaboy:

She should better support Oduah, because we don't want her to stain Ngige
Re: Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by FreeGlobe(f): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
mekaboy:

musiwa2 I will vote Ngige over clueless Obiano and incompetent Peter obi. Take that to the bank
Re: Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by kasiem(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
i still dey laff
Re: Stella Odua VS Chris Ngige by mekaboy(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2013
Ngige wants to flush anambra state funds down the toilet. since he invested 300m in VIP toilets.

(1) (Reply)

You Don’t Need Court To Cancel Anambra Poll -APC / Catholic Priest Arrested After ‘threatening Church Members With Guns’ In Imo / The Day Mandela Came To Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.