Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,738 members, 7,979,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:14 AM

What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced (2456 Views)

How Can U Know If You And Your Partners Are Compatible / How Can Sexual Desire Or Urge Be Overcome, Whereby Partners Are Away! / Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by glorina: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
How do i tell my christian boyfriend that i'm sexually inexperienced. I've had sex before but i didn't know how to take control of the sexual act, i mean being on top??

If he were experienced i could tell him and he would teach. But he hasn't had any sexual relationship himself.

What do i do?
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Moyola(f): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
huhu. . .

oya pepz cum n tel her wt 2 do
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by ladyu1: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
is dat u both r ready for sex now?
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by glorina: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
We are engaged and getting married soon
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by ladyu1: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
i mean r u guys ready for sex now,or u guys will wait till u r married?
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by glorina: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
till we're married
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by ladyu1: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2008
u dont need any experience in sex(my view though) its sthg dat comes in d process if ur mind is relaxed
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Moyola(f): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ poster
u'll guyz shuld juzz xplore urself. . . .
wen u in da mood u'd b dazed @ wt u capable of doin
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by beauteous(f): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
Both of yhu realli dnt ve to b xperts. . . cheesy
jst follow d beat of d drum
maybe smday,u wil dance fsater dan d beat
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Pataki: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2008
Sometimes, I wish I was in-experienced. grin cheesy grin

@ Poster,

Count yourself lucky. You guys will enjoy one another to maximum. No one taught Adam in the garden of Eden how to make love.

You do not need any manual or tutorial. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
There is no right or wrong way.You will have to improve together in the act.Even if I tell you somehtings now youll feel some inhibitions to try them out.He might wonder how you got to know about such.So flow with him.Learn through your experience with him.And be happy satisfying and GIVING pleasure for now. Latter you can tell him what turns you on, your hot spots etc. etc.and he can do the same.
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by lonelypal(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

Sometimes, I wish I was in-experienced. grin cheesy grin

@ Poster,

Count yourself lucky. You guys will enjoy one another to maximum. No one taught Adam in the garden of Eden how to make love.

You do not need any manual or tutorial. cheesy cheesy cheesy

lmao grin grin

@ poster

U dnt need to be experienced its a natural feeling that will come at the right time, when u get to d bridge u nobody will tell u ow to cross it grin
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
Its simple . . . .  . when next you sit on him just relax and let the spirit take control.

LOL!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehehehe  grin grin grin grin grin

(am sorry I just had to laugh . . . . . . you sit on him and don't know what to do? lol!!!!!!!)

I am almost embarrassed for you!
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Ruddyface(f): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2008
You need to read and learn about sex. It is not as natural as some claim. It is an art and most arts are learnt - even where the natural talent exists.

Also, explore yourself and know your erotic zones, thereafter, help him know and identify them.

Discuss freely about sex without being embarrassed. Touch freely and play out your fantasies - we all do have them.

Vary your positions and bring a lot of excitement into it. It takes time but a lifetime of enjoyment sure does worth it.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2008
Ruddyface:

You need to read and learn about sex. It is not as natural as some claim. It is an art and most arts are learnt - even where the natural talent exists.

Also, explore yourself and know your erotic zones, thereafter, help him know and identify them.

Discuss freely about sex without being embarrassed. Touch freely and play out your fantasies - we all do have them.

Vary your positions and bring a lot of excitement into it. It takes time but a lifetime of enjoyment sure does worth it.

tongue tongue tongue

Nice one but be carefull in case he has personal ideologies about such books.There is a way you could also act and he might wonder where the hell you learnt those moves from.Make sure he really wants to acquire knowledge on sexual matters o!
Well said lovemaking is an art.It can be learned by reading or by experience.For you both will have to count.There are some books that could be recommended.But be carefull most of the books on sex are fantasies.
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by chamotex(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2008
u dont have to go on top girl

just let him take u from behind, every other thing will happen automatically grin grin
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Ogboraph(m): 2:45am On Jul 15, 2008
Baby woman or female baby i say just dont pretend. Every little girls knw and can control sex more than men. It is only her incapability to express herself that make her Surfar unsatisfied. So lady just free yourself. What ever u feel like doing just do it dont look back. Even if it means sucking him just do it. He will love u for not pretending. Yap grin
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by glorina: 10:44pm On Jul 18, 2008
Thanks for your advice
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by toluxa1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2008
This is is first time i have seen people giving 100% good advice. Its a pity you've had sex before your marriage. But The best way to enjoy sex is when you have it first with you husband and you two should just do anything, i mean anything as long as it is accepted by both of you. Happy Married Life in advance. @ogboraph. What are you doing here?
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by toluxa1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2008
This is is first time i have seen people giving 100% good advice. Its a pity you've had sex before your marriage. But The best way to enjoy sex is when you have it first with you husband and you two should just do anything, i mean anything as long as it is accepted by both of you. Happy Married Life in advance. @ogboraph. What are you doing here?
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by toluxa1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2008
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by BangBang2(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2008
@Poster

what you need is get an experienced plumber or mechanic to join u guys for a 3'some!!
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by tpia6: 3:24am On Jan 22, 2011
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 22, 2011
The whole process is a learning process. Do not worry at all. When there's raw passion involve, the thing will flow naturally. No one was born a great fucker you learn it.

You guys should just make sure the love making is sensual slow and gentle.

P.S This was posted 2008 well i guess the act has already been done grin
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by silentc(m): 4:07am On Jan 22, 2011
rokiatu:

No one was born a great fucker you learn it.

Wow. . . there is something sexy about you a lady who doesn't normally use words like this actually using it. . . . . Rokiatu, there is more to you than the level headed lady we see on this forum!
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2011
silentc:

Wow. . . there is something sexy about you a lady who doesn't normally use words like this actually using it. . . . . Rokiatu, there is more to you than the level headed lady we see on this forum!
Trust me I am good as they come. You will not believe it but I am still a virgin tongue
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by MrCork17: 4:13am On Jan 22, 2011
glorina, sweeery, i could teach u some few tricks. can we hoook up? tongue
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by silentc(m): 4:15am On Jan 22, 2011
rokiatu:

Trust me I am good as they come. You will not believe it but I am still a virgin tongue

. . . . and I am the son of the Pope!

I like that though, unassuming. You know what they say. . . . still waters runs deep.
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Phate07(m): 4:23am On Jan 22, 2011
glorina:

How do i tell my christian boyfriend that i'm sexually inexperienced. I've had sex before but i didn't know how to take control of the sexual act, i mean being on top??

If he were experienced i could tell him and he would teach. But he hasn't had any sexual relationship himself.

What do i do?

Since both of you are inexperienced, just fint a tutor. undecided
Re: What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 22, 2011
silentc:

. . . . and I am the son of the Pope!

ROFLMAO!

silentc:

I like that though, unassuming. You know what they say. . . . still waters runs deep.
Still water indeed I am just in the middle lol

(1) (Reply)

Love Poems: (not Only For Poets) / Five Important Qualities Of A Desirable Woman / Dealing With Male Pattern Baldness,how Are You Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.