Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets (22821 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Chimoski87(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Whatever, haters will always hate no matter the position of anybody in the picture. Even if those boys stay in front, they will still ask why is the president not among them or has he gone into hiding
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by mjlumideee(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kulas: I am not interested on how they are standing here,rather i am interested in making sure that these guyz talents as we all have seen in this U-17 not to be wasted.Keshi SHOULD INVITE ATLEAST SOME OF THESE GUYZ TO SUPER EAGLES.
dt will be a mistake bro, they r a team, & they shouldn't split them, infact they should be recomended 4 U20
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by okebaba: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
I no too understand the picture ............ make dem try reverse the arrangement grin grin make people way dey back come from and people way dey front go back. the picture go get meaning after this.........

I dey go sleep ..... wake me up when ;Dthis is done. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by nkwerrrr: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Aboki-polish:
wats d problem wit dis our politicians posing as if deir d one dat won d cup thieves
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by nkwerrrr: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
wia r d players,imagin hw dis potbelly men cover them finishd nah wa
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by linat4real(f): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
same here
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by IleIfe2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
femilek8: Nigeria is a funny country. Why not arrange the boys that won the award in the front rows and let all these potbelly, attention-seeking old men stand behind them. i cant even see anyone of them except the captain and alampasu the goalkeeper.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by pharmow: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
DonColz1: TEACHER- Corruption will end in Nigeria by 2020, what type of tense is that?
STUDENTS- Future impossible tense

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This got me cracking so bad..................
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Profjmwhite4all(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
This life!
Nobody knows you if you are nobody.
We just have to strive to be sombody.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by stantob(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
gidzbobby: whosoever is the cameraman, is highly stupid.... why will the celebrated champions be behind these granny's ? cant he arrange them according to their age ?

Bros, do you want the cameraman to loose his job, grin
That is Nigeria for us, a country where things are turned
upside down. The fvcking old men still feels like U17
Kudos to the winning lads, shame to the old vultures who
call themselves leaders. Taking the place of youths in everything.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by texazzpete(m): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ymodulus:
shut up. you to needs to be shot

I'm giving you advice that will keep you out of a dank, dirty jail where you'll be force-fed half-cooked beans once in two days and you're abusing me cheesy

Ancient Chinese Proverb "There are people in this world who, when given the choice between diamonds and duck droppings, will always pick the duck droppings"
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by texazzpete(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
fiizznation: what is dis one saying? Why dnt u go to NTA NETWORK NEWS and start crying

I apologize. I should have posted in pidgin English so your addled brain can comprehend.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
tiamiyukunle69: This is lovely...I love their attire...But wait o...these old men wetin dem they do for front sef?
This's what I'm wondering too. Terrible arrangement.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by simdam500(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
omojaytee: And who is dat smal boi standn infrnt,is he also a part of the team

HE IS THE REF... grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by kutchs: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
This is so. annoying. What are those pot bellied agbada wearing crooks doing on the front row while the real heroes are hidden? The President is a PDP man yes but this. isn't about PDP so Tukur should get the he'll out of there.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by akraym(m): 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
The guy above me is
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by chukjojo(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
gidzbobby: whosoever is the cameraman, is highly stupid.... why will the celebrated champions be behind these granny's ? cant he arrange them according to their age ?
ON POINT.
But the fact is that these credit seeking grnnies will not allow the poor cameraman to arrange them.

but wait o! who's the hungry cameraman to tell these disorganise old thieves where and where not to stand?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by rossete2020(f): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
no b small tin o
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by donricky007: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
My dear niaralanders.i strongly bielieve dat corruption wl end before 2020.casestudy.my african goldcoaster broda.ghana.wworst than .naiga.but every parent is transfering univerisities.undergraduate to ghana.universsities now.GOD WILL DO SOMETHING BEFORE.2020.because HE IS D CREATOR.GOD OF JUDGEMENT.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by nickypumpin(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ them wit dia money-bag belle ,people wey even merit d pix D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ back
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Aubrey1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Judek2: Who is that small boy in the front.
its Habib Makanjoula...young Chelsea prodigy
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by juman(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2013
DonColz1: TEACHER- Corruption will end in Nigeria by 2020, what type of tense is that?
STUDENTS- Future impossible tense

Unfortunate but funny. grin
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by juman(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2013
chukjojo: ON POINT.
But the fact is that these credit seeking grnnies will not allow the poor cameraman to arrange them.

but wait o! who's the hungry cameraman to tell these disorganise old thieves where and where not to stand?

Hmmm.

Those boys own the picture but they put them at the back.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Aubrey1: its Habib Makanjoula...young Chelsea prodigy

you kidding right?
he is not that short na
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by mrvictor: 2:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Nigerian government officials too mumu. Na them suppose dey front abi na golden eaglets? See how them block these Golden boys, just the same way they keep blocking the younger generations from important positions.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by niggi4life(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2013
femilek8: Nigeria is a funny country. Why not arrange the boys that won the award in the front rows and let all these potbelly, attention-seeking old men stand behind them. i cant even see anyone of them except the captain and alampasu the goalkeeper.
hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Named Best Female Goalkeeper In Africa / Victor Osimhen And Ademola Lookman Top Serie A Goal Chart / Ronaldinho Undergoes Surgery To Fix Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.