Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men (2375 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / They All Left After We Had Slept Together / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by Yahoo1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
No be me abeg ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
u don dey deny her abi...i go tell am.

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mariage is nt ol abt sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, alone though sex is important, it is posible u marry a virgin and have a shitty mariage full of chaos, it is also posible u mari a prostitute and have a peaceful mariage. The real problem here is for to subdue her sexual urge which i'm sure wil b gr8ter dan urs. U can also change ur environment becos of d sterotype dat may b attached

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by Dreamflyin(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
She's sexually active than you. Disregard the holiness, she still got the streets in her, which will manifest the moment you both gets married. A who*e will always be a who*e.
You sound like the good mama's boy, about to take a plunge with both eyes covered with love.
Don't make a mistake you'll live to regret. What does she have to offer your kids? Sexskills? Education? Responsibility? Hometraining? She got none of that as a street hustler.
What she knows if 'spread my legs, and get the money'. She'll still do it someday, afterall you knew her to be a street hustler, so what's new?
You are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by hotwax: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
I have dated a similar girl (she slept with 90+).

Having sex with her made me hate sex.

Marriage should not be based on sex. I.e. If she has really changed. But women can never be trusted. They are like dogs. They can bite when you least expect. (I don't mean to offend anyone, but that is the fact)

I believe understanding matters.

+ Her boss will be having her free.
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by DonaldGenes(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
hotwax: I have dated a similar girl (she slept with 90+).

Having sex with her made me hate sex.

Marriage should not be based on sex. I.e. If she has really changed. But women can never be trusted. They are like dogs. They can bite when you least expect. (I don't mean to offend anyone, but that is the fact)

I believe understanding matters.

+ Her boss will be having her free.
Omg! you don't mean it, so can you brief us more
Re: Advice Him_he's About To Marry His Spouse Who Had Slept With Atmost 150men by addictiv(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Is she de kinda woman you want to spend your life with? Can she give you kids?
If she is and she makes you happy, I see no reason why you should not marry her if you love her and you are very sure she has absolutely changed her ways and not just pretending so as to get you hooked. If you can look beyond her past and not judge her for all she had done, I dont see any problems arising for you. You ll need a great deal of maturity and love to handle this kinda situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why are Most Girls Insultive? / When You Study Overseas And Your Girlfriend Demands Proof(photo) / Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.