Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin (538 Views)

Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl / Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin by free2ryhme: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2013
The police in Osun State have arrested a bicycle repairer, Rafiu Idowu,  at Ile Ogbo, Osun State, for allegedly raping his cousin, identified as Tawa Bilawu, and killing her.

Our correspondent gathered on Saturday that the 26-year-old suspect invited the 10-year-old victim to his residence and dragged the girl to his room where he forcefully had sex with her and strangled her in the process.

However, the suspect who is also a labourer at a block industry, in a confessional statement he made to the police, admitted that although he strangled the victim, it was Tawa that raped him.

Idowu said that his cousin who had come to visit him suddenly grabbed him and dragged him into the room from the passage and put his manhood into her private part.

He said that Tawa started shouting after some minutes of sexual intercourse and he strangled her.

The confessional statement made available by the police read in part, “Tawa Bilawu met me at the passage of my house when she came. Then I asked Tawa Bilawu where she was going and she said that somebody sent her on an errand.

“Then Tawa Bilawu dragged me inside my room where she removed my trouser while both of us were on bed, then Tawa Bilawu put my penis into her private part and started shouting.

“I asked her why she raised the alarm. She began to shout and scream after two minutes of sexual intercourse between Tawa  and myself.

“While she was still shouting, I got hold of her neck and nose while I pressed it till she died.”

Idowu, however, gave a contradicting report of the incident in the latter part of the statement. He claimed that he had not had sex with the kid when the incident happened.

He said that Tawa struggled with him to free herself but he overpowered her eventually.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Mrs. Folasade Odoro said that the Assistant Commissioner of Police in charge of Operations, Mr. Mohammed Jimoh, arrested the suspect.

She said that the Commissioner of Police, Mrs. Dorothy Gimba, had directed that the  suspect should be arraigned since he had confessed to killing his cousin.

http://www.punchng.com/metro/bicycle-repairer-rapes-strangles-10-year-old-cousin/
Re: Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin by Danhumprey: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2013
What gross! And he is even lieing! How can a 10yrs old gal be able to do that? He is a labourer for that matter,which mean his muscles must be fully developed! I don't believe that the little gal actually did that to him. He is just giving silly excuses. And worst still he keep contradicting himself.

Some men are just dogs. angry
Re: Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin by dejijohns(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2013
#
Re: Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin by Dannylux: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2013
He's simply a very bad liar, who would believe that claim?
Re: Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2013
angry
Re: Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin by homesteady(m): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2013
So a 10year old girl will just drag me to my room and start removing my trouser! shocked and I'll be looking at her? Mtcheew!
Re: Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady: So a 10year old girl will just drag me to my room and start removing my trouser! shocked and I'll be looking at her? Mtcheew!
U dey mind d Mumu? Wait, he go change am again.he go say d pikin use jazz.Smh! Bloody animal
Re: Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin by AbuMikey(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2013

I just Pity for some Men!!!

Just look at what Konji has turned this man's life into? undecided

Re: Bicycle Repairer Rapes, Strangles 10-year-old Cousin by iykak47: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2013
Rafiu the liar, how could a small girl of 10 years wey never get biabia drag a 26 years old man to the room.

(1) (Reply)

Man,28,bags 21 Years Imprisonment For Snatching Motorcycle. / Special Forces Raid B’haram Hideout, Kill 20 / EFCC Arraigns Pastor For N 40.2 Million Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.