Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Many Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit? (411 Views)

What Section Of Nairaland Do Ladies Like Most? / Who On Nairaland Do You (a)detest And/or (b)like And Why. / Nairaland Addicts: How Many Pages Of Nairaland Do You Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit? by Ayima: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2013
As for me i visit only the education section of nairaland because of ASUU strike and some times visit the general section too.I know most people are like me and lets be frank here,how many sections do you visit?
Re: How Many Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit? by Emmyk(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2013
General, Forum Games, Phones, Tv/Movies, Education, Celebrity, Literature.

Inshort, almost everywhere... wink
Re: How Many Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2013
many different sections with interesting topics.....but the section i DONT go near is POLITICS and RELIGION

1 Like

Re: How Many Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit? by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
I only visit my followed list, New and recent....oh my following too
Re: How Many Sections Of Nairaland Do You Visit? by tpia5: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Half baked.

(1) (Reply)

Is It My Fault dat he is mad? / How Do U Measure Success / University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.