Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons (1805 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Dbanj And Birdman Working On New Single - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by matured(m): 4:26am On Jul 15, 2008
Dbanj without Don jazzy equals D-jagons
Think Dbamj wont have made it if not for Don jazzy.Cos it was the Dbanj that made the so-called MO Hits record known with his NO long thing stuff[tongolo].Or what do you think?
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by Necorios(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2008
Absolute nonsense! Think b4 u post. If u av a mentor so it means u cant be ursef witout his advice?
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by Bamsyle(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2008
lalaboi, where you at?
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by Reptyle(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2008
More like "Immature" *****HiiiiSSSSSS***********

What is your point exactly? Did D'banj ever dispute the fact that Don Jazzy is largely responsible for his success? That's how you pple start unnecessary beef. He always gives props to him in all his songs. That, however, doesn't mean D'banj cannot go it alone with the talent he has.
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2008
Bamsyle:

lalaboi, where you at?
tongue tongue tongue
lol abi o cheesy
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by tosinadeda: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2008
:d
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by lalaboi(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2008
Bamsyle:

lalaboi, where you at?
tongue tongue tongue

guy, wetn be ur problem?

ibkaye:

lol abi o cheesy

u 2 abi? i wi sho u peppe

matured:

Dbanj without Don jazzy equals D-jagons
Think Dbamj wont have made it if not for Don jazzy.Cos it was the Sbanj that made the so-called MO Hits record known with is NO long thing stuff[tongolo].Or what do you think?

Reptyle:

More like "Immature" *****HiiiiSSSSSS***********

What is your point exactly? Did D'banj ever dispute the fact that Don Jazzy is largely responsible for his success? That's how you people start unnecessary beef. He always gives props to him in all his songs. That, however, doesn't mean D'banj cannot go it alone with the talent he has.

thank u my mahn!

its like saying 9ice is nothing withouth ID cabasa
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by javalove(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2008
this music forum is becoming stupid by d day
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by lalaboi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2008

**shakes head*****

i dn see madness before, bt i neva see madness wey conc like this

***singing***
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by Bamsyle(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2008
lalaboi:

**shakes head*****

i dn see madness before, bt i never see madness wey conc like this

***singing***

Which song are you singing

I thought singing unknown songs is the major preserve of lunatics

grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2008
lalaboi:

you to abi? i wi sho u peppe

peppe ko salt ni grin cool
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by matured(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2008
@Bamsyle
thank u for standing nuetral,You better pass them jo

@Necoris
I aint talking about mentorship here and mind you Don jazzy aint Dbanj's mentor they are friends from school.

@Reptype
Aint starting any beef here .AS a matter of fact the guy
[Dbanj] is a good artist.NO BIG THING angry

Whats the problem wit some of u.I am only trying to paint out something here and u guys are crucifying yourself not me.
the truth is Don jazzy is the great success Dbanj is enjoying today and thats the truth.But thanst not to say that the koko master hasn't added any great value to Don jazzy's music carrer,both has robbed each others shoulders equally.
The thing is Dbanj wont have gone this far without Don jazy and Don jazzy's music label[MO'HIT]wont have had this great fame is enjoying without the koko master{Dbanj].Thats just what i was trying to say here and u al just misunderstood everything to yourself.
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by cescky(m): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2008
@poster
it doesnt take a genius to figure that out grin grin

right on point toooo
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by lalaboi(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2008
matured:

@Bamsyle
thank u for standing nuetral,You better pass them jo

@Necoris
I aint talking about mentorship here and mind you Don jazzy aint Dbanj's mentor they are friends from school.

@Reptype
Aint starting any beef here .AS a matter of fact the guy
[Dbanj] is a good artist.NO BIG THING angry

Whats the problem wit some of u.I am only trying to paint out something here and u guys are crucifying yourself not me.
the truth is Don jazzy is the great success Dbanj is enjoying today and thats the truth.But thanst not to say that the koko master hasn't added any great value to Don jazzy's music carrer,both has robbed each others shoulders equally.
The thing is Dbanj wont have gone this far without Don jazy and Don jazzy's music label[MO'HIT]wont have had this great fame is enjoying without the koko master{Dbanj].Thats just what i was trying to say here and u al just misunderstood everything to yourself.

oga,

ur topic says ''dbanj without donjazy equalls jargons! ''

it does not say, ''dbanj without donjazy equals jargons and vice- versa''
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by AfrknKngs(m): 5:24am On Jul 17, 2008
@ matured:

I agree w/ u, If not for Don Jazzy Dbanj wdnt be this big!!! Facts? Dbanj has been in da game over 11yrs now, was in a group, got out of it, then here came Don Jazzy to push Dbanj out of his cage!!! So Dbanj wud have nothing if not for Don Jazzy, Anyways fashy this shit,

Check out this sick Video remixes by D-Mite a.k.a Dog-No-Mite!!! Tooo gbaski!!!

Chris Brown - Kiss Kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deN_xFV77mA

Missy Eliott - Pass That Dutch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w66AOrUyug

Spread Da Word
~We Are AKS~

Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by Baro(m): 5:33am On Jul 17, 2008
matured:
Don jazzy aint Dbanj's mentor they are friends from scchool

Guy dont get Dbanj into trouble oo, Don Jazzy is his Egbon oo, and for your information Dbanj met Don Jazzy in London not in school. Dbanj is a dropout from a higher institution in Lagos, while Don Jazzy attended EDSU(now A.A.U) Ekpoma
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by auntybinta: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2008
Just because D'banj is famous doesn't mean that he doesn't need people. Plus, he can probably do good without don Jazzy, maybe he'll need really hot beats tho. because that's what don jazzy provides cheesy
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by ciscopick: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2008
no doubt dat don jazzy has been bringin out the best of dbanj, but u and i know dat dbanj has his own spirit that goes with him. so i beleive dbanj without don jazzy or don jazzy without dban? both of them will be doin just fine.
kini big deal?
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by AfrknKngs(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2008
mcwalka:

the goat wey post this thin na idiot. tell me one artiste that discovered himself without the help of someone or an organistion.

LMAO, He has a point grin

~We Are AKS~

Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by matured(m): 1:46am On Jul 18, 2008
@mcwalka
Do tell me the organisation that discover the likes of pastor goody-goody?

Pls watch ur words embarassed

@auntybinta
Don jazzy aint just providing only beat for Dbanj he promotes and also writes some of Dbanj's songs.
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by mcwalka(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2008
matured:

@mcwalka
Do tell me the organisation that discover the likes of pastor goody-goody?

Please watch your words embarassed

@auntybinta
Don jazzy aint just providing only beat for Dbanj he promotes and also writes some of Dbanj's songs.

SEE WETIN YOU DEY TALK, WHO IS PASTOR GOODY-GOODY IN NIGERIA MUSIC SCENE NOW? ABI NA UR MUSIC IDOL BE THAT?
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by cruworld(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2008
@poster am very sure that you dont think before u post this shit as you are do you think you can do it all by yourself[i][/i] they are working together just because they believe they can make it together so make this poster go sleep for him mama pussy cheesy
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by matured(m): 4:18am On Sep 13, 2008
@cruwurld
make u too do go grow.So can't comprehend simple topic as this which other topic can u handle?
The thing is Dbanj couldn*t have made it better without Don jazz and like Don jazzy*s music label wont have been this known if not for Dbanj.The point i*m trying to make here is that, partnership is good.You can have an ideal and don't have the finance to carry out that ideal,whats do you do? you look for someone that will borrow or lend you money to carry out your idea and if in case no one offer to borrow then u think of sharing the percentie profit wit someone. thats partnership.
In this case also this principle was what this guys applied and today they are being known and heard of.
I will like to round off by saying Dbanj without Don jazzy is D-jangon and Don jazzy without Dbanj is Don rubish.

[center]
if una like make una hit una head for ground me don yan my mind just like ruggedy baba talk
[/center]
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by dready(f): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2008
@ matured , omo, how far na ? you be da bomb, no let lai lai boi or any body intimidate you or hypnotize you, you don talk true, no let fear enter you with the way them dey talk to you any how, na thurder go strike of all them when dey insult you, fire go burn them all, let me even say this with even the jazzy self, the guy cannot still sing, any body that wants to attack me should come, i ready collide any body, , but one single fact is that God favor them well well, its not easy for a wack ass niggas like them to get all the goodies the entertainment has to offer, but boy dem know how to promote well well, i will tell you the truth the way it is, and not because i want you to cheer me up. before i leave, dbanj has music like mogbolowo, succor, all the way, these are the best tracks from him, aside that he is 1 trillion times overrated.
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by lalaboi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2008
dready:

@ matured , omo, how far na ? you be da bomb, no let lai lai boi or any body intimidate you or hypnotize you, you don talk true, no let fear enter you with the way them dey talk to you any how, na thurder go strike of all them when dey insult you, fire go burn them all, let me even say this with even the jazzy self, the guy cannot still sing, any body that wants to attack me should come, i ready collide any body, , but one single fact is that God favor them well well, its not easy for a wack ass niggas like them to get all the goodies the entertainment has to offer, but boy them know how to promote well well, i will tell you the truth the way it is, and not because i want you to cheer me up. before i leave, dbanj has music like mogbolowo, succor, all the way, these are the best tracks from him, aside that he is 1 trillion times overrated.

im dn talk am already!!! specially for people like you!!

for those who say that i cannot sing,  DAT 1 NA 4 UR POCKET!!!!!

like it or not, he's hotter than you!! if u no like than 1, go jump inside river yeah

if u think u can do better, go release your album na!!

all i see for that post is  JEALOUSY!

and please no cry!!  God fit do am for u yeah??!

when i say K,  u say O
when i say ko, u say the KOKO!!!
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by dready(f): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2008
@ lalaboi, see this big idiot, u be better fool, god forbid , which kind person u be ? omo u too foolish for my liking, ha God, i just can't imagine the kind of person you are but one thing for sure, you are not musical head, so i go dey waste time when i suppose go use take fucck with you, you know as dbanj wack ? you want make i break am for you ?, 2face enter the place album, is better than any good thing dbanj can cook for us, i nor suppose to dey follow you talk oo, wait o, you say make i jump inside well, na your mama and papa and your generations na go fall into canal, where dem nor go come out again,
biggest fool of the century, u dey look bling bling abi ?, idiot go make dbanj, your musical menthor if water no go over you, omo i nor know wetin i go tell you, you open that your mouth dey reply me, your mama never born you, at all at all, puck ass niggas na you and them be except wande coal and sid.
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by lalaboi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2008
chei!! i tell u say make u no cry!! tongue

wetn be dis na grin

tell me something, how do u feel after all the insult on moi and ma generations!? ehn?
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by lalaboi(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2008
dready:

@ lalaboi, see this big idiot, u be better fool, god forbid , which kind person u be ? omo u too foolish for my liking, ha God, i just can't imagine the kind of person you are but one thing for sure, you are not musical head, so i go dey waste time when i suppose go use take fucck with you, you know as dbanj wack ? you want make i break am for you ?, 2face enter the place album, is better than any good thing dbanj can cook for us, i nor suppose to dey follow you talk oo, wait o, you say make i jump inside well, na your mama and papa and your generations na go fall into canal, where them nor go come out again,
biggest fool of the century, u dey look bling bling abi ?, idiot go make dbanj, your musical menthor if water no go over you, omo i nor know wetin i go tell you, you open that your mouth dey reply me, your mama never born you, at all at all, puck ass niggas na you and them be except wande coal and sid.

all d tin wey u post no even make sense!

how u see sense type in nairaland.com ?

na miracle say u even see sense register come dey post jargons!
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by dready(f): 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2008
@ lalaboi, you nor try at all, your kind of boy when u be, na akamu boiz, come make i groom you, me cry for wetin ? cry on top of the laptop when i use my money buy ? i go cry and i fit even faint wake up  because of better matter, lalaboi, u say nna jealousy dey do me, i nor fit jealous anybody for this life when i come, coz i know say as God dey do for you, he still dey do my own, like i said God favor dbanj well well, its not easy to get all those kind favor from God to a wack singer, its nothing but God's favor, i dey tell my friends say, the church when dbanj dey go na there be the true church, the God dey answer prayers well well, the God favor dbanj well well, wish him all the best in life, but i still stand where i am, na jagon or whatever
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by lalaboi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2008
it seems u dnt get it!

djinee dn tok am!

ppl are are tired of making sense, cos the sense nor dey make sense,
if u den start to make sense, dat sense will turn to nonsense!!

u do well yeah! na u be d 1st peson wey go buy laptop with im money!! shior!!!

advice!!
enjoy what u call nonsense, cos dats wer the sense comes from!!

nna mehn! gatst berra things to do mahn! go sleep untop ur lappy yeah!
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by dready(f): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2008
@lalaboi, let me break it down for you, but before i go on, u go receive curse from me, ogun kill you for the last post you just posted, you dont understand what i posted but u analised some lines ? abi ?,
 I am the kind of person that insults, but for you, i will even go as using the rod, i have sad what i want to say and i have pointed out everything, so i dont think i will post here, but i might come back posting if anything draws my attention then i will be here.

E-I
Re: Dbanj Without Don Jazzy Equals D-jagons by lalaboi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2008
oh, u think am bothered about all d insults?

think again mahn!

u r just a joke mahn!! tongue

like i said! go sleep ontop dat yeye laptop!! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Ft. Vtek - I Go Whooz You [audio/video] / Pictures From Iceprince 'FOZ' Concert In South Africa / Dr Paul Enenche Releases New Music, There Is A Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.