Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,787 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri (29991 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos) / Heavily Pregnant Daughter Of Pres Jonathan Attends His Thanksgiving Ceremony / Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by pheesayor(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Exactly what I was thinking, he looks better without the hat.
Elgaxton: Mr President is so handsome without the hat smiley
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
elgaxton: Mr President is so handsome without the hat

pheesayor: Exactly what I was thinking, he looks better without the hat.[b][/b]

wow, apart from the fact you endorse this theiving president, you also gays!?

what a freak of a nature you guys must be.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by harthonder(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jonathan has been using Oritsejafor during nd after d election against all his political opponent,most especially Gen moh'buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by arewatech(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chei!!! This CANOE president is so ugly. Ewww cry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by troy20(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
the funny man oriteblahblahblah and his designer shades.i will be damnd if that dude doesnt have a full collection of Rick Ross album.plus extra 50 bucks his ring tone is 2 chainz

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by UyiIredia(m): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
It seems Oritsejafor's wealth might have roots in his well-known romance with the political class, that it's the source of prestige is beyond all doubt.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by shineeye1: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
We thank God for the life and times of Oritsejafor. We know him as one, though not infalliable, but a man of impeccable conduct and records in our generation. Humble as a child, this wonder of grace continues to use every promotion for the service of man and emptying all the Glory to God. For those who have no idea of the workings and orientation of this man's mind, they will do well to leave him alone!
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Iaz93: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
elbulk:

U ask a question and still wanna answer for meIf ure tryna do d accent, dat was quite lame
Bro, you have killed me. Were you trying to correct Yuzedo on how to spell?

I'm sure he's laughing hard at you now.

gringringrin chai!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Italiano1: 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
shine-eye:
We thank God for the life and times of Oritsejafor. We know him as one, though not infalliable, but a man of impeccable conduct and records in our generation. Humble as a child, this wonder of grace continues to use every promotion for the service of man and emptying all the Glory to God. For those who have no idea of the workings and orientation of this man's mind, they will do well to leave him alone!

Does that humility, impeccability and grace come with a nice expensive private Jet? Abeg make we hear word

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by 36STATES: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
It is no co-incidence that the rise of corruption and rise of daddy GOs happened the same time in Nigeria. I will continue saying this, christianity and islam are the biggest fraud in human history. While christianity breeds corruption, islam breeds terror.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by AdekunleBalogun: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
The gangster pastor...
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by atlwireles: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
crusufixo:

This Oritsejafor of a pastor has left me with so many doubts as regards his pastoral credibility. I mean, to be the president of CAN for so many years now makes me believe that he is now power drunk. Always seizing every opportunity he has to be around jonathan. living this very exorbitant life style, wanting to always be in the president's entourage. Comparing his initial pastoral ministry to what he has become now, I would say, that he has completely gone off track ( my opinion though ). left for me, he is just deceiving everybody...........

Pastor Ayo does not need you or anyone for that matter, to approve his pastoral credibility.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by atlwireles: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: Why do you think the Catholic Church pulled out of CAN?

They pulled out, because they failed CAN for all the years they ran it. Please remind me the last time, people in Nigeria had CAN in her minds like today. Pastor Ayo has marched your jihad agenda one on one. God bless Pastor Ayo, the more you people complain about him the better.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by livingstoneony(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
I see theives every where....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by kelEmi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
massmedia: Who are those children

They are Papa's.. I mean pastor Ayo's...
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by dorox(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Is this the same man whose first wife, Stella Oritsejafo died in a suspiciously unusual circumstance in the bath tub? And the pastor husband claiming that she died from being diabetic even though no postmortem was done on her body.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by dabrake(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
tha_originator: yeeeeeeeeeeeee! Omg! Na like dis craze dey tek start oh! Seun abeg we need psychiatric section for this site oh, make pesin no go enter alaba rago market
You are a new member.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Jmain: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
atlwireles:

They pulled out, because they failed CAN for all the years they ran it. Please remind me the last time, people in Nigeria had CAN in her minds like today. Pastor Ayo has marched your jihad agenda one on one. God bless Pastor Ayo, the more you people complain about him the better.

Correct
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by creativemusic: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin nice
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Jamji: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Laff wan kill me die. But orits was an armed robber who used to roll and smoke joints at the back of churches after securing the loot.he use to call himself the terror back in the days. Well make your conclusion.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Waspy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
troy20: the funny man oriteblahblahblah and his designer shades.i will be damnd if that dude doesnt have a full collection of Rick Ross album.plus extra 50 bucks his ring tone is 2 chainz
I have soft spots for crazy @ss niggas like this^^^ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by mikigen(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by mikigen(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
yuzedo: is uduaga an dwaff? shocked o god, the man looook like a small juju. angry dis man uglyness can kill a very big tiger! delta state can neva neva progress wen dey have an very very shot and ugly migget as govnore. undecided das why am ofering myself to anambra state is ur chance to have a sweet and handsomed guvnore. offer valid while stuck last. voat cheif sweetus aka king of alaba for govnore novemba 2013 - motto: started from the bottom now we hear!! wink tenk.
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]HIGH MINDED CRIMINALS.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

CHURCH DON SUFFER....... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

WTF

SHA ITS ALREADY SAID THAT IN THE LAST DAY THE LOVE of many would wax cold AND ALSO SAID THAT THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD WOULD START FROM THE CHURCH sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

ALL THIS WICKED MEHN...... ALL INCLINED WITH A SO CALLED PASTOR GOD HELP US ALL[/size] b lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

When will you guys ever get it? There is no last day, no judgment; nothing is waxing cold. Get that into your heads.
These pastors are chopping you live and are gonna continue doing that till you wise up undecided
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by satellitedaisy: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
nerodenero: I think the Church is not helping our Politicians. Hard truth is needed as they (Church) needs to do more in this aspect.

I love your english
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by adino(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
01 : 08:
Your end is near.
Fool you are finished!
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by satellitedaisy: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
atlwireles:

Wired or wireless or whatever u call yourself, I don't care how much you were paid by the gangster to do his campaign for him?
But just remember that the evil that men do, live with them

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
yuzedo: is uduaga an dwaff? shocked o god, the man looook like a small juju. angry dis man uglyness can kill a very big tiger! delta state can neva neva progress wen dey have an very very shot and ugly migget as govnore. undecided das why am ofering myself to anambra state is ur chance to have a sweet and handsomed guvnore. offer valid while stuck last. voat cheif sweetus aka king of alaba for govnore novemba 2013 - motto: started from the bottom now we hear!! wink tenk.
whenever I think that ASUU is going too far, and I come across †ђξ grammar of ur type, I can only but wish d strike continues till all d agreement is met.
G7 Gagaun!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by Ninilowo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
myads890: There's a thin line between politics and religion. They are both plagued with lies and deceit-Onassis Hahn
Hmmmmmmmm.......
Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by sanspiffy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
troy20: the funny man oriteblahblahblah and his designer shades.i will be damnd if that dude doesnt have a full collection of Rick Ross album.plus extra 50 bucks his ring tone is 2 chainz
grin grin probably he might take after Rick Ross doing "HUH" in his Church

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by JohnsonEmma(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
make God help us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by emuosky: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
ORITSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's 41st Birthday Party In Kogi (Photos) / Buhari Orders The Immediate Restoration Of Security Aides To Governor Obiano / El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.