Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (146869 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Dinzelflash: sleep ke...post ur pix jo
Nigga. uncle...Dude you prolly don't wanna see a picture of me at all
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na! tongue
undecidedangryangry That's not true. C'mon! You promised to scatter this thread with ya baka oh! ...you remember ko?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2013
mayapop: :Dlol! maybe next time when i try to use my tweezers, i'll consider giving out 10bucks to a Nehinehinehi sistas grin
U tweeze?? Dat shyte hurts and u usually don't end up with the right shape anyway. So y put through urself tru pain and no gain? grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Nawa oooo... So, this biim handle na gal, I think say na guy sef...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Biim: One picture for today,I wan use am thank ID
Hehehe!
Ouch! Mami... iTrip.com kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by laykhorn(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2013
nor be Pinssure thread dem call this thing, how come say na like Chat room dey sele inside?

But seriously, Loretta U, you try no be small. I dey envy d lucky guy o
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2013
Iaz93: undecidedangryangry That's not true. C'mon! You promised to scatter this thread with ya baka oh! ...you remember ko?
I did wot? shocked My bruda sometimes, shekpe dey follow me type o embarassed grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Biim: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2013
ikekings1: Nawa oooo... So, this biim handle na gal, I think say na guy sef...
Haha! Go and sleep.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U tweeze?? Dat shyte hurts and u usually don't end up with the right shape anyway. So y put through urself tru pain and no gain? grin
hehehehe cheesy you're so right!. i like you already grin, i mean in a good way smiley undecided seriously! when using that s-hit, i compose a song along cheesy like:ouch! aww! damn! mummy oooo cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16am On Nov 15, 2013
ikekings1: Lol.. Thank God you know!!
I know wot? Say u b smallie? Dat one na news? My friend go and distribute ur cv mehn
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Biim: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ouch! Mami... iTrip.com kiss
lolz, still waiting for your full pix shaa, I have read so much about the packages
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2013
Hehehe!
See pose! wink Correct!

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2013
Biim:
Haha! Go and sleep.
Not feeling sleepy.. undecided undecided undecided... You fine shaa.. You beta pass dis area mama called idowu..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Dinzelflash(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2013
Hehehe!
hehe
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I did wot? shocked My bruda sometimes, shekpe dey follow me type o embarassed grin
gringringrin You ehn!
Biim:
lolz, still waiting for your full pix shaa, I have read so much about the packages
We have read oh!

Idowu, clear our doubts and post a full pic angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I know wot? Say u b smallie? Dat one na news? My friend go and distribute ur cv mehn
Lol.. Old woman, calm down jare!!! Na me you dey shine eyes for?

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Biim:
Wot package? Dis? wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Ok ok ok! Shows over guys!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Biim: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2013
ikekings1: Not feeling sleepy.. undecided undecided undecided... Idowu sexy gan..
#singing this kind love dey make wonder# you dey crush on her no be small ooh!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2013
See yansh grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2013
ikekings1: Lol.. Old woman, calm down jare!!! Na me you dey shine eyes for?
Shine eye for u? As in, u? Lolz... Oh boi dey feel important ke? I sight u o!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by specialzobo(m): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Wer the pictures,I don show!oya all you ladies viewing these thread make una begin sample sharp sharp..no time for too much talk
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Mondisweets: See yansh grin
Close ya eyes grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 12:25am On Nov 15, 2013
Jeeeeez!! Did I just miss something? Where the nyash?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by specialzobo(m): 12:25am On Nov 15, 2013
Mondisweets: See yansh grin
were dey yansh?meself wan see
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Close ya eyes grin
grin grin tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 12:26am On Nov 15, 2013
Biim:
#singing this kind love dey make wonder# you dey crush on her no be small ooh!
Lol.. Crush on who? angry angry angry.. Thank you stars say I no dey vex for fine girls, if not... wink wink wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2013
mayapop: hehehehe cheesy you're so right!. i like you already grin, i mean in a good way smiley undecided seriously! when using that s-hit[b], i compose a song along cheesy like:ouch! aww! damn! mummy oooo[/b] cheesy
Lmao! U craaaaaaaaaaazy! grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2013
Iaz93: Jeeeeez!! Did I just miss something? Where the nyash?
u missed big yansh tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ikekings1: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shine eye for u? As in, u? Lolz... Oh boi dey feel important ke? I sight u o!
Lol.. I sight you too..
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Iaz93: Jeeeeez!! Did I just miss something? Where the nyash?
Lolz... Wey d yansh na! Dem post yansh? shocked
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Iaz93: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Mondisweets: u missed big yansh tongue
Idowu's?? shockedshocked Oh No!

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (197) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.