Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! (2316 Views)

A Man With Four Wives.. / The Four Wives Of A Rich Man / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by sexymoma(f): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Now i Just heard about this and it was said by one women's association in Taraba State,
How on earth would they think this will reduce prostitution undecided
does that mean its lack of husband that makes our ladies go into prostitution.

I weep for our unborn generation. cry

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Afrocatalyst: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lame
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by tmtech: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Don't mind dem , they are ill-informed................its jst lyk say
"Give everybody 1million every month to avoid stealing"

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by twogood: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
One of the muslim guys i came in contact with several years ago said he'll marry a fair lady, a fat lady, a tall lady and so on & so forth. Since their religion permits more than 1 wife, he'll make sure all he wants in a woman is derivable in all the women put together. That being said, this does not follow for a womaniser, cos even when he has a pretty woman at home and sees another one on the streets, his antenna rises &he wants to have that one too.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
tm-tech:
You got it bro.. Exactly ma thought.
twogood: One of the muslim guys i came in contact with several years ago said he'll marry a fair lady, a fat lady, a tall lady and so on & so forth. Since their religion permits more than 1 wife, he'll make sure all he wants in a woman is derivable in all the women put together. That being said, this does not follow for a womaniser, cos even when he has a pretty woman at home and sees another one on the streets, his antenna rises &he wants to have that one too.
You are right...
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sexymoma??i no sure sey na u post dis tin,sum1 don hack ur acct...4wives ke??
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Sexymoma??i no sure sey na u post dis tin,sum1 don hack ur acct...4wives ke??
Lol that the new development in Taraba state... i guess they want to enforce the law on it angry.... so hold ya guy wella o. cheesy
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexymoma: Now i Just heard about this and it was said by one women's association in Taraba State,
How on earth would they think this will reduce prostitution undecided
does that mean its lack of husband that makes our ladies go into prostitution.

I weep for our unborn generation. cry

i think what they they may have try to say was that: if a man has plenty of different totos/women at home, he wont need to go see ashis........ thus reduce the problem on prostitution.

sadly, this will simply drive the price of ashis down out of desperation....as the problem also lay on the fact that many girls are lazy and just want to make a quick buck opening their legs for money.

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexymoma: Lol that the new development in Taraba state... i guess they want to enforce the law on it angry.... so hold ya guy wella o. cheesy
of course na,i no get choice,i go tie im down sefgrin
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
shocked shocked shocked #skelewu thingsss
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by olumaxi(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
I think its cool..considerin d population of women to men..but i think d 1st thing they must do is to pas into law a decree that wil empower the men financialy..and the bible already says it al,that in the last days,seven women shal clinch to a man..
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
olumaxi: I think its cool..considerin d population of women to men..but i think d 1st thing they must do is to pas into law a decree that wil empower the men financialy..and the bible already says it al,that in the last days,seven women shal clinch to a man..

@the above in bold
stop dreaming and think for a minute.......when was the last time you actually FELT and BELIEVED that there were more women than men around? this is a myth, and even if true, you cant feel/see it in your daily life. the only place where i felt that there was "slightly" more women than men was in China. but if you do know another place with such high statistic, then please share the location with us all. lol!

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: shocked shocked shocked #skelewu thingsss
You are happy right undecided
olumaxi: I think its cool..considerin d population of women to men..but i think d 1st thing they must do is to pas into law a decree that wil empower the men financialy..and the bible already says it al,that in the last days,seven women shal clinch to a man..
And because it end time you must dance to the tune of end time Things ba.... hmmm hmmm i weep for ya joystick cry
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexymoma: You are happy right
what makes u think am happy
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: what makes u think am happy
so why the skelewu things swerry angry
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexymoma: so why the skelewu things swerry angry
ori e wa'n be but ka ma tu jo mo ni??
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by psucc(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ OP that is because you do not know the cost of marriage. You would even pity men who had married one.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by sexymoma(f): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
bennyraz: ori e wa'n be but ka ma tu jo mo ni??
you should have danced makosa.... me no gbadun scale-ewu jere
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexymoma: you should have danced makosa.... me no gbadun scale-ewu jere
what abt etighi?
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by EzePromoe: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
I will personally be glad to marry as many as eleven wives only if the cost of woman maintenance in Nigeria will be drastically reduced.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by sexymoma(f): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: I will personally be glad to marry as many as eleven wives only if the cost of woman maintenance in Nigeria will be drastically reduced.
LMAO grin
bennyraz: what abt etighi?
cheesy
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Bleeze2: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
. that is Isaiah 4:1. And d reason is bcuz that their men were dying then not nw.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2013

GENDER RATIO IN NIGERIA: 1.01 males to 1 female.

SOURCE

@topic, stupid people talk the loudest. Men marrying four women won't reduce prostitution. When access to education, job placement, and job security are discussed, the you're headed towards a solution.

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Enegod(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
this is a welcome development!
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
tm-tech:
+1

ogugua88:

@topic, stupid people talk the loudest. Men marrying four women won't reduce prostitution. When access to education, job placement, and job security are discussed, the you're headed towards a solution.
+1
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
this topic should b moved to family sec..

It's high time we started marrying more wives, than living as cheating husbands

Here re my specifications...
https://www.nairaland.com/1511312/asking-too-much
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
i dont know where this idea of there being more women than men came from.
truth is there are approximately equal number of women as men globally. infact, according to our national census figures, there are more men than women. #fact

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
^^^ blame kukere statisticians.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
ighoosagie: this topic should b moved to family sec..

Or men can stop cheating.
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
ogugua88:

Or men can stop cheating.
d troubles frm 2 women alone, would Mk a man 4get cheating.

Na d women go even beg d man to go cheat cheesy
Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by texanomaly(f): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
ighoosagie: this topic should b moved to family sec..

If a man will cheat on one wife, he will cheat on 4.

5 Likes

Re: To Avoid Prostitution Let Our Nigerian Men Begin To Marry Four Wives!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
texanomaly:
If a man will cheat on one wife, he will cheat on 4.
Exactly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Man Falls And Lands On Metal Rod.you Won’t Believe Where The Rod Pierced! / Dik is the reason Girls make up / Counter Thread : 6 Reasons Why Thick Girls Will Always Look Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.