Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,869 members, 7,876,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Hidden Truth Behind Recharge Vouchers Printing Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Hidden Truth Behind Recharge Vouchers Printing Business (618 Views)

Start Printing Recharge Vouchers From Your Room / Gsm Recharge Vouchers Printing Opportunity / Software For Printing Gsm Recharge Vouchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth Behind Recharge Vouchers Printing Business by Toks2008(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2008
Hi everyone,

I am here to educate you about the real truth behind recharge voucher buisness.

Forget e-book and forget all the hype that its a money spinner.

If you reside in Lagos, forget computer or printer, just visit the sales location and buy in bulk but if you are outside lagos, you definitely need a printer, a computer, software installation which costs 15k and printed leaflets for printing the pins.

To start the business, you must be ready to be very very patient, diligent and careful. the profit margin is very low so it all depends on how fast you can turn over your volume sales to really give you a reasonable profit.

For instance; lets say you buy 500units of mtn 100 for N93.5 and you sell in bulk at the rate of N95 each thereby making a profit of N1.50K on each unit.
In the example above, you will be investing N46,750 to make a profit of N750 (N1.50K X 500). How do you see this case scenario.

Now for you to make a reasonable profit of say N5000, you will need to invest about N400,000 and this profit will be made after all the cards are bought.

NOW HOW DO I ENSURE FAST RETURNS?

This is the main aspect of the busness and i must tell you the truth and a blunt one for that matter; GO ROUND AND DISTRIBUTE BY YOURSELF

Are you a graduate and you feel too big to do this? then try employing people that will either run away with your money or make mistakes continuosly in transaactions or you may end up not even seing anyone to do this for you.

I started this business with N400,000 and believe me, what frustrated me out was the simple fact that no one was willing to do the work. It is either they are scared of losing cards or money so i just decided to buy and employ a sales girl in a shop but this has led to a slow turnover but since it is better than keeping money in a bank, i continued.

But if you have the money to invest and you can go round every morning distributing to phone booth operators, then you are in for a good business.

Now if you are really interested, you don't need to raise 400k not at all, you can start with 100k and if you can turn this over twice a day, you are sure of 2,500k daily which amounts to 60k monthly excluding sundays. And if you can turn over 200k twice a day,that gives you 120K

To keep your customers, be ready to give little incentives like a free si pack evry month to a lucky customer, 2k soft loan for three customers and this will keep your customers glued to you.

NOW HOW DO YOU GET THESE CARDS CHEAPLY TO ENSURE GOOD PROFITS?

I think this is where i come in. I will give you the address where you can get these cards which include celtel,mtn,glo,starcomms,multilinks,visaphone and many more.

So in view of all these aforementioned factors, ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED?

If yes, then you need to make a payment of N2,500 to
Account name:Kolabod international
Account number:00430160000945
Bnak name United bank of Africa(UBA)

or make an e gold spend to account number 3343241

Why i am asking for this token is because i also paid for the information so i think there is no harm asking for this token, its basically your choice

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale High Fashion Bags & Shoes For Sale / Liquid Laundry Detergents Wanted / Masters Studies In It And Others In A American University In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.