Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,799 members, 7,969,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:04 AM

Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate (40235 Views)

The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by OgaTheTop2: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Birthday gift!

May the Almighty bless you all! Eternal God, we put our faces on the ground before you today as we beg you to forgive us our sins, even though, we black people, haven’t sinned. I’m saying this because we are not the ones who killed your only son Jesus Christ, white people did!

The traitor was called Judas Iscariot. We don’t have names like Iscariot here in Nigeria, we are called: Ikenna, Sexkills, Emem, Idowuogbo, Yakubu, Lorretta, Seun, Adaobi, Abu Mikey, Odige, Omo-Alata, Ogoggua, Sade, Sola, Halima, Idara, Chidi, Hassana, Shymex, Sienna, etc...

If you don’t believe us, please watch the movie “The Passion of the Christ”, and you will see for yourself that no black person, let alone an African or a Nigerian took part in that sad event.

Thank for Father for in your name we have prayed.. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by oguash: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
range sport.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by simdam500(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
the biggest shark ever caught...
Gosh i will really appreciate it

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by kambili999(f): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
prolly a hot shower undecidedprolly a hot shower or a cold pair of boxer shorts
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by sexymoma(f): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexkillz: 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. 510 HP V8.

If I no appreciate am, make thunder fire my left yansh.
Be ready to buy her a house in banana island.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Dominionng(m): 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Except he's a month old lover, u ought to knw the sorta things he is crazy about.

It's so simple. •I still maintain that if you don't
know the sound of your father's
door opening and his footsteps,
you're adopted.•

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by OgaTheTop2: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2013

Thief! Ole!
grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by fpeter(f): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
For real this is an exciting thread,guys always complain about babes being
insensitive and stingy when it comes to buying gifts and presents for them
now you brothers have an opportunity to correct that so on a more serious
note,tell us what you prefer as gifts...so we don't keep giving singlets,vests,
boxers and stuffs you never get to use...pointedly,male clothing and accessories
are usually very expensive and difficult to make the right choice.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by biyi99(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
corn-domz
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hmmmm... have never received any birthday gift since I started dating oh! everywhere I look na broke ass girls I dey c

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Iaz93: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Customized wrist watch

Apart from material stuffs, picnicking would do. Just me n her.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Capableben(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Thinking...........................
ehmmmmmm.

A COW WILL DO Na

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Cimbi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
her virginity will do datz if she's one o

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by sunnyprof: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
Damlesky: sony xperia z ultra or samsung galaxy note iii

Who are you? Why quote exactly my two devices just like that?
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by nerodenero: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Cimbi: her virginity will do datz if she's one o
Badooo grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nosyke(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2013

Dede Nne Mazi, I buskwa ezigbote Onye Ngwa grin grin grin
Otela o wink

As for me, I am a watch freak, get me a nice designer hublot grin grin

While we are knowing that for guys, what can one get also for a GF. Chics out there, what kind of gifts wow you?
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Chomzy19(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2013

If I no appreciate am, make thunder fire my left yansh. grin
Tu Reve
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Oga@TheTop:

Thief! Ole!
grin
Abeg free me. grin
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by gidzbobby: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
if it's a man with class, get him a Rolex watch worth #4m.. if he's your sugar baby get him a Range-Rover Sport.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chomzy19: Tu Reve
Tu Reve you too. grin
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nosyke:

Dede Nne Mazi, I buskwa ezigbote Onye Ngwa grin grin grin
Otela o wink

As for me, I am a watch freak, get me a nice designer hublot grin grin

While we are knowing that for guys, what can one get also for a GF. Chics out there, what kind of gifts wow you?

Their own simple.

1. Box of chocolate
2. Roses.
3. A life portrait of the celebrity she crushes on.
4. Your presence and being there for her on that day. grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Hefty5(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tolexander: I need not saying what i like cos it's a norm for the nigerian gurls to give 250naira singlet and boxer pants as a birthday gift to the guys
tnks bro jxt as if u knw wetin ma cozin sis been giv me on mondai as B.day gift only dah she added a perfeum 2 it shaa....LOL gurls eeh tufiakwa always d same
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
My ex got me a nice watch which makes me think about her weneva i rock it
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by yahwehreigns: 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Give me a good book and I respect u 4 life

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nosyke(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexkillz: Their own simple.

1. [color=#990000]Box of chocolate

2. Roses.
[/color]

In Nigeria?
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by ATMC(f): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
ITbomb:
Ur father mate na him u dey 'gwan'
gwam in Igbo means tell me so why the reference to my Dad
K , on a serious note . boxers, singlets and ties are ok but too much of everything is bad , personally I would prefer a perfume or body spray (for men) or a wristwatch or a nice pair of leather slippers (don't buy me a shoe , I have odd choices) or buy two Tshirt (one for me n one for you - same design) , or for a IT freak like me, get me some OTG accessories for my IT gadgets
Or
Buy a carton of condoms , lock me inside and and tell me , 'you must finish all the condoms inside before I let you go' .
thank you, I'll make plans...how ur day dey go?
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by buoye1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
scon-p:
I wonder why most girls do this. They won't just give you singlet, they would give you an Oversized singlet which looks like a shimi undecided
Oboy!!!U r d best on this thread...I cnt stop laughing bro

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Hefty5(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tolexander: I need not saying what i like cos it's a norm for the nigerian gurls to give 250naira singlet and boxer pants as a birthday gift to the guys
jst as if u knw wat i recieved 4rm ma cozin sis days bak..LOL
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by lafuria1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
1. Authentic favourite club jersey will be awesome for guys that love soccer.
2. Nice branded wristwatch
3. Least thing to do, take the guy out and foot all d bills.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Ogegod87: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
sexkillz: Their own simple.

1. Box of chocolate
2. Roses.

Number 2 not applicable to nigerian girls. Number 3 should've been a life portrait of herself.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by sconp: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
buoye1: Oboy!!!U r d best on this thread...I cnt stop laughing bro
grin it is a serious issue o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.