Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others (19864 Views)

BREAKING: Saraki, Oyinlola, Others In Closed-door Meeting With Obasanjo / Bayelsa PDP Suspends Chairman Over Diezani’s N40m Gift / Baraje, Oyinlola, Others Sue PDP, INEC Over Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by yinparc: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
dahfweshdude69: what useless transformation do u mean?...GEJ has done nothing
God bless u jare
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by lacasa: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
naija2dabone: Dear God,

You are the Almighty God. You are God all by yourself. No one elected you and no one can impeach you.

I pray for your son Jonathan, who is faced with principalities and powers that have held this nation down in backwardness and darkness for decades. These demons now bear various names including Boko Haram, NPDP, APC, northern Elders forum, NGF, etc. All these demonic wickedness in high places have one common mission: to stop your son Jonathan from completing his transformation programme come 2015.

Dear lord, in whatever way/form they come against your son, let them fall in shame. Let their wicked imagination not see the light of the day, Let their evil plot backfire and may they never see the throne of this nation.

Throw your weight around oh God and let them know there is a God in heaven who rules in the affairs of men.

Thank you lord.
In Jesus name

Typing the name of Jesus and Goodluck Jonathan in the same sentence

Jesus himself is weeping!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

Who holds the aces now? I am sure even Obj has ran out of ideas to armtwist GEJ. The man seem to defy all political missiles hurled in his direction.
First lesson of war; never underestimate your opponent.
It is time to pay for that costly mistake. Obj should know, above anyone else, the enormous powers at the disposal of a NIgerian President.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by danny301: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2013

You are the Almighty God. You are God all by yourself. No one elected you and no one can impeach you.

I pray for your son Jonathan, who is faced with principalities and powers that have held this nation down in backwardness and darkness for decades. These demons now bear various names including Boko Haram, NPDP, APC, northern Elders forum, NGF, etc. All these demonic wickedness in high places have one common mission: to stop your son Jonathan from completing his transformation programme come 2015.

Dear lord, in whatever way/form they come against your son, let them fall in shame. Let their wicked imagination not see the light of the day, Let their evil plot backfire and may they never see the throne of this nation.

Throw your weight around oh God and let them know there is a God in heaven who rules in the affairs of men.

Thank you lord.
In Jesus name

What a wonderful "PLAYER WARRIOR"...Why didn't you pray against other demons like oduahgate where 255m was used to buy cars for nobody, SURE P, a pipe line for siphoning national wealth, presidential feeding (billions of naira), jumbo salary and allowances for national Assembly members, 10 presidential flights in a country that is wrecked by poverty, non implementation of national budget, etc until you come back pray these prayers you are only playing around and not praying.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by saifuhot: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
moodswing: When most kids come here to write about how GEJ will be affected for not giving in to the disrespectful demands of few political bandit, I just laugh and usually tempted not to join issues with anyone.

It's a win-win situation for GEJ and PDP. The G7 governors are just seeking attention and sympathy from gullible Nigerians who don't know jack about politics. Those who know the game will understand why GEJ has the Aces. If not that GEJ is a kind man, these men would have been long forgotten.
hahahaha u think it's a win 4 GEJ.THEN u have no idea what d politics is bwt
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by LajaLaba: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
danny301:

What a wonderful "PLAYER WARRIOR"...Why didn't you pray against other demons like oduahgate where 255m was used to buy cars for nobody, SURE P, a pipe line for siphoning national wealth, presidential feeding (billions of naira), jumbo salary and allowances for national Assembly members, 10 presidential flights in a country that is wrecked by poverty, non implementation of national budget, etc until you come back pray these prayers you are only playing around and not praying.
Hahahaha nice one!u dey mind that muppet grin
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by Arysexy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Goodluck/Tukur 1 vs OBJ/Baraje/G7 0

Team gudluck all d way!

APC in mourning mood.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by Longeria(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2013

Thank you lord.
In Jesus name
Amen.

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by Longeria(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

ABEG....PARK WELL undecided undecided undecided
Bad belle go kill you.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by touch4mony: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
ndu_chucks: PDP leadership is attempting to find a way to ignore the court ruling which reinstated Oyinlola, but it will fail in the end. GEJ needs to get his house in order.
i was thinking u ppl are already in APC why are u fighting to come back to the party of bad governace,corruption,etc why not go and let pdp b go join apc then leta u will start fight their too

7 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by nerodenero: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
It seems there wont be an ending to this matter.I will be waiting to see how this matter pans out if it ever ends.One thing is certain,politics is a dirty game,the play is getting interesting and I can wait to see who get ditched finally.For all care,both PDP and APC are jokes!
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by ochilikoko(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
atlwireles:

10000000000 likes
my like twrmss to infinity
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by thaoriginator: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2013

Thank you lord.
In Jesus name
Guy come make I tell you something, you see, that man you call a president, that ape-looking man. That yauyau man, that retardeen no fit win free and fair election in Naija.. Infact he can't win a st8 election in Togo
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by okechukwu3: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2013

Thank you lord.
In Jesus name

AMEN!!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by blkmum700: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2013

Thank you lord.
In Jesus name

it's very obvious that you are among the 40 laptop guys,I'm still expecting your like to be 40,seem they just distributed new laptop to you and your crew.
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by Elueme: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
This news ought to amuse the e-ranters/ warriors of APC but noticed they are crying more than Oyinlola and other affected traitors. What are you lots not telling us? Suspending these traitors could boast your camp since you are deserious of population irrespective of character then let buhari and Tinubu lead the ship to Osun for the wooing exercise.
As for suspension? It is a sign of business. These rebels think they can arm twist the presidency and the nwc by their shenanigans. I think the msg is becoming clearer that Tukur means business

4 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by fishkaveli(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
fkaz:

Are you making mockery of GOD or what? Just because of politics.

When did you and your likes realise that APC, boko-haram NPDP etc are his enemy? That is how failures pray, looking for who to call enemy. After leaving miserable life. You are the greatest enemy of your self. Dumbs
How I wish I can slap you from here......F.OOL
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by LivingSoul34: 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
theoctopus: Why are you people interested in Oyinlola becoming secretary of PDP? I thought you all say PDP is evil and should be wiped out? Why do you even care that they are fighting? I dont understand you folks. You say you hate PDP, yet you spend all day discussing PDP! Cant you just go and plan as APC and focus and figure out how you can win 2015? In one breath, you say GEJ is clueless and cant win 2015. In another breath, you run around getting angry when some rebels cant push him around. I pity some of you and your bitter pills! grin

Whosoever recommended you for appointment into this you present office did a wonderful job because you Are not disappointing at all... I saw you running around in the other thread about Buhari trying so hard (but unsuccessful) to discredit the man and responding to every post that said anything positive about him and here you are promptly addressing the issue of Oyinlola who all through was not suspended until the court ordered that he be reinstated as the national secretary of PDP.... I admire you commitment to service however i feel you need to study harder because the nature of your job demands facts and logic rather than emotion... Emotion and sentiments work only with the gullible, only logic and facts move reasonable people....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by swezenberg(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2013

Thank you lord.
In Jesus name

You think God can be mocked. Have you read the aspect of the Bible that says their prayers are like a filthy rag in the eyes of God.
Try to respect God next time. Dont go the way of Herod that was consumed.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by Jenkizo: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
So God has become member of PDP for you to mock? How can God Support a man that conived with Otedola to steal public money in the name of Subsidy and inturn set Farouk Lawan up to shift attention. Is God a member of the CABAL too? How can God support the use of Fed Agencies to humiliate an elected state Governor or better still ground peoples plane because they share opposing views from the president. How could God support ODUAH's act? How could God support the missing N500billion SURE-P's money? How could God give billions of Nairas to Ex-militants to buy pivate jets and helicopters? How could God partook in the missing Trillions of Nairas stolen by the CABAL through subsidy? How could God advice Jonathan to be eaten a N1billion annual food? How could God asked Jonathan to recognize a man that scored 16votes as NGF Chairman to somebody that 19 votes. How could God support the stealing of billions of PENSIONEERS money? GOD is Oritsejiafor the spiritual leader of PDP.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by ikchi: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
atlwireles:
Amen, Amen and Amen amen

10000000000 likes
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by bobbyking: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
See, empty vessels make d most sound.
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by ngoziama: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nairalanders please confirm this:I have just heard that more than a 100 million naira has been offered to maxi okwu by peter obi to die down Obidigbo versus Obiano's case.meanwhile,some sources have revealed that obidigbo fell out with obi because he refused to sign an undertaking presented by obi to ensure obi is not charged for corruption in the future..Obidigbo a devout anglican also refused to go to Calabar to fully join his in-law's white garment church.. Infact,obiano and obi are using catholics to deceive not just nigerian catholics but also Rome. Obi has vowed to fight obidigbo with the last kobo of anambra state.most politicians view obidigbo as a technocrat that will mean business. Max okwu should better look beyond the money and make history by fighting for justice.God pls save anambra..now I can conclude that the deaths on the adoration ground the day obi and obiano came around are not good signs for the state at all.
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by Ebenezerk2: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
swezenberg:

You think God can be mocked. Have you read the aspect of the Bible that says their prayers are like a filthy rag in the eyes of God.
Try to respect God next time. Dont go the way of Herod that was consumed.
not prayer a filthy rag but our righteousness, don't misquote bible next time, it is dangerous
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by paschalndidi(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
This PDP house is becoming a Fuji House of Commotion....
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by Gamji007: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2013

Thank you lord.
In Jesus name

May God transform your life like Goodluck is transforming Nigeria!

Amen lord!

9 Likes

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by adetibabamidele(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
You know that politics in naija is unlike what obtains in other places.our leaders are too greedy.too selfish and demonic.all they do is what benefits them.PDP is not the problem but the people in it.we the followers are also to blame especially the youths.how long do we look wait comment and grumble.its our present effort that they are embezzling and our future and children future is been destroyed while we stay doing nothing.the time is now.now is time to change ourselves our thinking.drop religion.drop tribe and let's take our land given to is by God.a blessed land.flowing with milk and honey back from Demonic possessed leaders. Many peaceful ways we can achieve this exist like read more on in healthandpoliticsng..com
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by mkoabiola: 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
An attention seeker in wadata house,no no no no.
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by dahfweshdude69: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Gamji007:

May God transform your life like Goodluck is transforming Nigeria!

Amen lord!
lmao... u just cursed him

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
FeeDeeFee #smh
Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by Gamji007: 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
dahfweshdude69: lmao... u just cursed him

No be curse, na better prayer! grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others by pacido: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
fkaz:

Are you making mockery of GOD or what? Just because of politics.

When did you and your likes realise that APC, boko-haram NPDP etc are his enemy? That is how failures pray, looking for who to call enemy. After leaving miserable life. You are the greatest enemy of your self. Dumbs
This easily qualifies as the most foolish and bitter write up I have come across today.....smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Open Fire At Polling Unit In Delta / Sanwo-Olu Declares Free BRT Rides, Toll On Christmas, New Year Days / 2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.