Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,606 members, 7,968,774 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:33 PM

Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly (21025 Views)

Uganda Announce Squad For Nigeria Friendly / Keshi Names Squad For Confederation. / Brazil Names Squad For Confedration Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by manuch(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
after seeing this squad i have just bought my ticket for the match. i shall be there live.

1 Like

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Coach Prandelli might want to neutralize our numerical advantage in the Midifeld by having Rossi play deeper. This is where our highline would help. if Guiseppe Rossi is more forward than usual, our defence line should play deep. If Rossi goes deep, then our defence line should go high, leaving Balotelli in an offside position, restricting Pirlo and Montolivio the chance of setting Balotelli free with a through pass.

Finally, Coach Keshi being a defence marshall himself should make sure our defence works with coherency and communication with themselves and Enyeama. This Europeans no how to read disorganization and capitalize on it.
A mistake could live Balotelli onside or a careless overlap from Ambrose or Echiejile could live a gap for Diamanti, Ceri or Abate to penetrate from. Defence organization is key.

1 Like

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
manuch: after seeing this squad i have just bought my ticket for the match. i shall be there live.

Coach Prandeli is taking this game seriously. That is he is playing the African champions.He is bringing an all star team and is coming with his A Game. I hope Coach Keshi is ready too.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by matty1024: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
CFCfan:
Yeah, he probably has an Italian mom, and was born in Italy

No. Both parents are Nigerians. He was born in Italy and has been playing his professional football there. He just signed for Juventus this summer, but was with Torino before. Quite a gentle guy.

1 Like

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Ericology(m): 1:39am On Nov 13, 2013
CFCfan:
Yeah, he probably has an Italian mom, and was born in Italy

Both parents are Nigerians(Igbos).. He was born here and at 18, he took the Italian citizenship...

1 Like

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 13, 2013
Ericology:

Both parents are Nigerians(Igbos).. He was born here and at 18, he took the Italian citizenship...
Noted. Thanks.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 13, 2013
It is good that the Italians respect us to the extent of naming their all-star team against us; unlike what the English did to Ghana 2 years ago.
England essentially fielded a 'C' team against the Black Stars grin

1 Like

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by sircoker: 5:30am On Nov 13, 2013
italy would win on paper but nigeria would win on the field, it is high time we stop under-rating nigeria, I once did but now I wouldn't under-rate them again. Nigeria would beat italy

2 Likes

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Charlzino(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Super eagle is full of suprise, anytin can happen. Never mind the squad onless u neva play tournament before. Sail on S0per Eagle
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by GHKWAME1: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2013
CFCfan: It is good that the Italians respect us to the extent of naming their all-star team against us; unlike what the English did to Ghana 2 years ago.
[s]England essentially fielded a 'C' team against the Black Stars[/s] grin
and what has this got to do with Ghanaians? Ehn?

2 Likes

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Ajibel(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2013
CFCfan: It is good that the Italians respect us to the extent of naming their all-star team against us; unlike what the English did to Ghana 2 years ago.

You dey find trouble cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by SantaMafia: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2013
RUBBISH!
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by Nja147: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
This Italian squad is for ADULT not for Super Eagles. Hopefully the young shall grow. All the best Super Eagles.
Re: Italy Names Squad For Nigeria Friendly by striker9(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
I believe Pirlo will cause more harm,he's got. a superb ability to hold possession of the ball,I hope our midfield is up to the task.Ethiopia is the main threat here,not Italy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Vs Dillian Whyte: Heavyweight Boxing Fight. 23 April 2022 Wembley / Interesting Article About John Mikel Obi / Morocco National Team Was Given A Resounding Heroes Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.