Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures (1402 Views)

Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) / DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures / Pictures Of Terry G With His Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures by alabamixtapes: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Davido seems to stay in some sort of controversy or another. If it’s not over the music, then it’s over something outside music. Over the weekend, Davido’s bouncer was said to have been involved in a fight at an Abuja Night Club, and the incident was so serious that he got stabbed a view times, and many others were injured in the process.

Fans reported the incident via twitter and many claim his bouncer started the whole issue.

Apparently the club DJ, JayDee was trying to hand Davido his ATM card that fell off, and the bouncer promptly stopped him. A few words were exchanged and the bouncer slapped the DJ.

In the fracas, the DJ apparently smashed a bottle of brandy on the bouncer’s head and that’s when the whole thing too a whole new dimension. There were allegedly bottles flying all over the place and some club goers were injured in the process.

One eye witness from twitter reported “So @iam_davido came in wit his group of smellos to fight & kill people in d bar i was at w/ my niggas earlier 2day..Chale, yu’re so Useless! @iam_davido I stepped on those bottles yo deranged bouncer smashed olva d place. see, Am makn enof of these money soon just 2 sue u bastard”

Here is the official statement from Davido’s camp, and they have their side of the story:
- See more at: http://alabamixtapes.com/2013/11/alaba-news-dj-jaydee-of-grotto-stabbed-davidos-bodyguards-evades-police/#sthash.vqRZM3yy.dpuf

Re: DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures by Swiftboy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Its a shame one read this kind of story and wonder...does being in the industry have to make one violent and irresponsible? Just a question oh...I think this is not the first story involving Davido and his peeps in an unnecessary brawl.smh

1 Like

Re: DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures by ajasa4link: 12:24am On Nov 12, 2013
na stabbing be this? angry I was expecting to see a cracked skull,torn ligaments, and over 25 stitches... mtchewww... When will all these fake nigggas learn that violence doesn't pay?...,so u think beating up ur fellow man makes u strong? go and wrestle with a mad bull and let's see how far ur violence will get u

1 Like

Re: DJ Jaydee Of Grotto Stabbed Davido’s Bodyguards ,,,,, See Pictures by prophylaxis: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Davido dey form gangstar, em neva jam. Make em come ph do dt one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Your EYES ONLY! Bikini Bod Pageant Pics Check Out All Black Contestants / Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Have Broken Up / Photos: Brandy Performing At Face Of Sofa Lounge Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.