Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Truth Or Dare - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Truth Or Dare (31717 Views)

Lets Play The Game Truth Or Dare!! / Truth Or Dare / Truth Or Dare? Who Wants To Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: good.
Now, write a verbal sex action to me....and update your siggy to...'' I love Ogugua.....Sexkillz, backoff!'

See this cheat. You better pick one cuz those are 2 dares.
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

Only Kings don't reject puss.y. Peasants are wusses...like yourself, idiotino
Sharap. Peasant king.. Only real men like me, rejcet pùssy, not foolish peasant like you that accept all pùssies tongue
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yes o, craze na my surname grin.. Make it hardcore wink
them go ban me nah
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Now, write a verbal sex action to me....and update your siggy to...'' I love Ogugua.....Sexkillz, backoff!'

LMAO!!. This one bad gan

Maria the woman wrapper will achieve this feat grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 5:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

See this cheat. You better pick one cuz those are 2 dares.
ok, will make it one......modified.
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: them go ban me nah

Story.. Same thing you told reinc to write, no?. Write something jor

I dey wait o grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:24am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Buwahahahaha. Lol@dirty stùpid love. This one pain you gan grin. I thought you do crush/love online?. How come there's 'no love' now?m lwkmd. Your lamenting is touching. Love nwantinti grin

That's the thing, I've never and I don't do online ish. Na just play person dey play. I was talking to someone from nl about it, she stays in America and she was like why don't u try new things and that was when I was like u know what, let me try and ask this girl for her number since i've never done that before online... But anyway, thank God say the thing no even reach that level.
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:26am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: ok, will make it one......modified.

Which one na
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Story.. Same thing you told reinc to write, no?. Write something jor

I dey wait o grin
its not fair o.
Oya make I try.
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 5:26am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

Which one na
go back to the original post.
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

That's the thing, I've never and I don't do online ish. Na just play person dey play. I was talking to someone from nl about it, she stays in America and she was like why don't u try new things and that was when I was like u know what, let me try and ask this girl for her number since i've never done that before online... But anyway, thank God say the thing no even reach that level.

LOL.. I think she's just toying with you. To me, she likes you. She's just faking the 'tough' girl thingy. She will be back for you. Maybe she's kinda occupied. She's a dime piece, hold unto her wink
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:27am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:
Sharap. Peasant king.. Only real men like me, rejcet pùssy, not foolish peasant like you that accept all pùssies tongue

Nna, only gayy men reject puss.y. U sure say u no want that albino true true grin. Puss.y asss nigga peasant
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Now, write a verbal sex action to Ogugua....and update your siggy to...'' I love Ogugua.....Sexkillz, backoff!'

Madam, this is still 2 dares. Pick one. Its either I write a verbal sex action or I change my siggy
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

Nna, only gayy men reject puss.y. U sure say u no want that albino true true grin. Puss.y asss nigga peasant

Ode grin. I don't accept all pussies, you do.. Notice the difference.. Peasant chicken grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:29am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO!!. This one bad gan

Maria the woman wrapper will achieve this feat grin

LOOL bro, the girl dey waste her time. Virgin boy like me grin grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by walemust28(m): 5:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya:

truth
when was the last time u gv a bj
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

LOOL bro, the girl dey waste her time. Virgin boy like me grin grin

Virgin ke?. That means I be God then undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

Madam, this is still 2 dares. Pick one. Its either I write a verbal sex action or I change my siggy
alright, the second one
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2013
walemust28: when was the last time u gv a bj
never did.....

Truth or dare
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya, witlow do you for hand?. I dey wait you o grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:32am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

LOL.. I think she's just toying with you. To me, she likes you. She's just faking the 'tough' girl thingy. She will be back for you. Maybe she's kinda occupied. She's a dime piece, hold unto her wink

This guy, I go punch you oh... Ofcourse every girl likes me wink you don forget my fresh face?? Haba grin. But please no dey talk this kin nonsense. I'm not interested and neither is she undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare by walemust28(m): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: never did.....

Truth or dare
Hmmm dare
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

This guy, I go punch you oh... Ofcourse every girl likes me wink you don forget my fresh face?? Haba grin. But please no dey talk this kin nonsense. I'm not interested and neither is she undecided

Ode.. Every girl likes.. Every girl has a thing for you. Joseph the dreamer grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:34am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Ode grin. I don't accept all pussies, you do.. Notice the difference.. Peasant chicken grin

As a King, only the best of the best puss.y's are presented to me. I don't do or take withered ones cool. Jealous peasant, I am your King...deal with it oloshi grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: alright, the second one

Ok love.

Truth or dare
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 5:35am On Nov 12, 2013
Humphrey,
you are the sun in my life...
You removed all doubt about completing me when we were together.......that once.

Its already embedded in my heart, my brain, my whole being......the love-making of that romantic night.

Ochon, abeg I cant do this nah....
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

As a King, only the best of the best puss.y's are presented to me. I don't do or take withered ones cool. Jealous peasant, I am your King...deal with it oloshi grin

Pússy ass peasant ruled over by a woman and he's claiming a queen grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 5:37am On Nov 12, 2013
walemust28: Hmmm dare
update your siggy...
I am a yaba-left candidate 2013
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:37am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Virgin ke?. That means I be God then undecided

Kwaaaaaaaaaaa. I guess so
Re: Truth Or Dare by Cathaliya: 5:37am On Nov 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ok love.

Truth or dare
dare
Re: Truth Or Dare by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: Humphrey,
you are the sun in my life...
You removed all doubt about completing me when we were together.......that once.

Its already embedded in my heart, my brain, my whole being......the love-making of that romantic night.

Ochon, abeg I cant do this nah....

Epic fail!!

You must do it. I did mine.. Write the sexual fantasies and intimate desires to him. Don't worry, he won't see it, only will read it
Your secret is safe wink tongue
Re: Truth Or Dare by Reincarnated(m): 5:40am On Nov 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Ode.. Every girl likes.. Every girl has a thing for you. Joseph the dreamer grin

Yes! Can't you see that mod uj_sizzle. I bet she's not been able to get me away from her head undecided. Yes, I'm a dreamer. I won't deny the fact that i'm Joseph's descendant...but you know what, all his dreams came true....just like mine have been coming true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (65) (Reply)

There's Nothing Better Than: / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here / If U Were At The Previous Poster's Naming. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.