Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,220 members, 7,887,588 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:02 AM

My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. (1394 Views)

Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo) / 10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by pringles2: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2013
To the pastors in the house. Have been dating my lovely fiancee for over three years and though its been tough, but there has been no sexx, as we both are christians and attend the same church. Now we would be going to registry next month in preparation for our church wedding next year january, as we intend doind both court and church wedding. So the problem is- she is saying no seexx and romance after registry but until after church wedding, me I think otherwise, I don try now, three years! What does my christian brothers and sisters think about this.
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Will 2 more months kill you? undecided Dude, u don't have a case jor....wait!!!!!!!!!!! U no go die grin
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by khattab02: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2013
Ehn no sex na. Since you don hold body for 3 years and soon you will be getting married, why not wait? Na just 2 months remain na compared to 3 years.
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by khattab02: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2013
ammyluv2002: Will 2 more months kill you? undecided Dude, u don't have a case jor....wait!!!!!!!!!!! U no go die grin
Gbaam!!! You Korrect joor!
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by EvilBrain1(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2013
You are married once you've said the words and signed the marriage contract. The church ceremony is purely cosmetic. People had been getting married long before Christianity was invented. What your fiancee is saying makes no sense.

I suspect that married life will be difficult for you. If I were you, I would very carefully before committing to spending the rest of my life with someone who refuses to think rationally and does whatever she likes regardless of my opinion.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by khattab02: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2013
No romance sef! You don nearly marry.
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by Annie2gud(f): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Tarry a while Dear.
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by Kween1: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2013
My guy i would advice you do your church wedding 1st before Registry b'cos if you kiss her on the day of registry, Konji go hold u to have sex with her and if she refuse omo oyo lowa so safe urself the pain.
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by khattab02: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Kween1: My guy i would advice you do your church wedding 1st before Registry b'cos if you kiss her on the day of registry, Konji go hold u to have sex with her and if she refuse omo oyo lowa so safe urself the pain.
Lol..u funny eh.
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by dnacrystal: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
I believe that after traditional or court marriage, you become legally husband and wife. White wedding is just the white's custom; not mandatory in the Bible. People had been getting married before christianity came. If your wife refuses to think this way, u sef wait. At least na just 2 months and you've been waiting for 3yrs.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by ajayikayod: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Evil Brain: You are married once you've said the words and signed the marriage contract. The church ceremony is purely cosmetic. People had been getting married long before Christianity was invented. What your fiancee is saying makes no sense.

I suspect that married life will be difficult for you. If I were you, I would very carefully before committing to spending the rest of my life with someone who refuses to think rationally and does whatever she likes regardless of my opinion.

Ur name speaks volume.
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by MizEmpress(f): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Evil Brain: You are married once you've said the words and signed the marriage contract. The church ceremony is purely cosmetic. People had been getting married long before Christianity was invented. What your fiancee is saying makes no sense.

I suspect that married life will be difficult for you. If I were you, I would think very carefully before committing to spending the rest of my life with someone who refuses to think rationally and does whatever she likes regardless of my opinion.
me thinks so too..she's been too rigid. I really feel there's no need for her to be worried as long as u have already made it known that u will do right by her..waiting donkey years before the sex doesn't guarantee anything anymore angry
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by mumumugu(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Try to look at her vag** na to comfitm if she is a lady

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by khattab02: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
mumumugu: Try to look at her vag** na to comfitm if she is a lady
Common on mumumugu!
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by pringles2: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Well she says she might allow a little kiss here and there, but not more than that. Am bothered cos d tin no easy again for me.
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
I could never marry this kind of woman. What is in her stup.id puss.y that she thinks is so special? That attitude alone is a great turn off for me. I think she is very selfish, clearly hates sex, and is using it as a weapon against the poster. No doubt such behaviour will continue during the marriage, when she doesn't get her way, as she is clearly very manipulative. I say stay away!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by alexleo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2013

If they believe that by going to the registry they are married, it means they shouldn't bother doing church wedding. If they want to do church wedding they must keep to the church rules. Anyone they choose is wedding. Stop polluting his mind about someone he wants to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2013
Best response so far.
I suspect also that marrige life will be difficult for him.
Lots of so called christian ladies out there are like traps...once you are in,serious problems starts
Bad thing is most of these ladies know their conditiion too well and so trick unsuspecting guys into marrying them.
Sex them before marriage and you will sense these things and as such you may discontinue plans to marry them.
And for those marrying cos of vain reasons you need to watch your back and thread carefully.
Its a complex world.

Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by try69: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2013
If you didn't know what her reply would be to such after dating her for so long, then there is a problem.

One girl I met some time back told me she has not taken and will not take any drug when she falls sick, according to her, she speaks to her sicknesses and they leave.

My point is "don't just date, communicate".
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by try69: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by wazobiaforu(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Prepare yourself for any forthcoming excueses that may arise after church wedding, she may still tell you to wait for pastor to come and bless your bed before you go on the moon.

Make sure you do fertility test even virgin test, is not embarrassing is just to be sure she is worth waiting for.

Religion has turn my people to dummy
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by asalimpo(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2014
You're properly married wen a priest joins you two bf God.
So wait for that moment.
(actually, there's no biblical justification 4 church/white wedding. But there's basis for covenants which marraige is.
And the priest officiatng,is actually, a witness. Two people cud marry just by themselves-no priest nobody just them two and God wud honour it. Cuz it's covenant)
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by lastmessenger: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Is she a virgin?
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sex is allowed either after a traditional marriage or registry marriage. Tell your 'to be wife ' to stop this unnecessary bondage.

If you look carefully , her decision is based on what her pastor said or her church doctrine. That's why these churches make me very angry.

Before the white man brought their corrupt version of Christianity, men and women had sex as soon as the parents agreed and gifts were exchanged.
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
asalimpo:
You're properly married wen a priest joins you two bf God.
So wait for that moment.
(actually, there's no biblical justification 4 church/white wedding. But there's basis for covenants which marraige is.
And the priest officiatng,is actually, a witness. Two people cud marry just by themselves-no priest nobody just them two and God wud honour it. Cuz it's covenant)

wrong.

You are married when the parents agree not when the priests agree.
wazobiaforu:
Prepare yourself for any forthcoming excueses that may arise after church wedding, she may still tell you to wait for pastor to come and bless your bed before you go on the moon.

Make sure you go virtility test even virgin test, is not embarassing is just to be sure she is worth waiting for.

Religion has turn my people to dummy

Best comment so far.
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
alexleo:

If they believe that by going to the registry they are married, it means they shouldn't bother doing church wedding. If they want to do church wedding they must keep to the church rules. Anyone they choose is wedding. Stop polluting his mind about someone he wants to marry.

at least you are honest, it is not about God's commandment but rather, Church rules. smiley
Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by cold(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
It is this kind of women that will have inhibitions during sęx. 'No you can't do that'..'no you can't do this,it's a sin'. 'Our pastor says only the missionary position is the acceptable position before god'. Blah,blah,blah! Ol boy your own don be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Says No S*x After Registry But Until After Church Wedding. by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
EvilBrain1:
You are married once you've said the words and signed the marriage contract. The church ceremony is purely cosmetic. People had been getting married long before Christianity was invented. What your fiancee is saying makes no sense.

biblical marriage is valid as soon as you pay dowry. You can then sleep with you spouse. It is not a sin. White wedding is not biblical wedding, it is optional. Our traditional marriage rites that doesn't contradict bible is accepted

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Church: A Cesspit Of Corruption / I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers / Muslim's Code Of Conduct When Dealing With Housewives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.