Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,447 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:39 AM

Present Rates Of Network Tower Masts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Present Rates Of Network Tower Masts (466 Views)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / See How Much Telecom Tower Operators Spend Daily To Power BTS / Present Rates Of Network Tower Masts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Present Rates Of Network Tower Masts by laluski(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello,
My dad wants to review his rate of rent with the present Tower Mast of one of our networks on his land.They are due to have a meeting with him dis weekend.
Please does anyone have an idea how much is d going rate per annum and also what are the benefits/incentives attached to it.I was told automatic employment for 2 kids,constant light.is there any other incentive.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Rate Of Unemployment Is Unacceptable / I Need Your Assistance On A-z Recharge card Printing And Sales Business / Online Payments Made Easier For Nigerians As First Bank & Paypal Collaborate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.