Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,944 members, 7,890,109 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Iphone 6 Prototypes - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Prototypes (1867 Views)

30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet / PICTURES - Iphone 6 Concept Features Three-sided Display / Rumors Shows That Apple Iphone 6 Might Come In Two Size Variant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 Prototypes by Kurupt01: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
Here are some prototypes of the Iphone 6 recently developed by Apple. Although no exact specifications have been confirmed by Apple yet rumours are that this phone may also be known as “iPhone Air” instead of “iPhone 6″. The phone is expected to be super slim and light weight as the name suggests and may support a 20 MP camera. This phone won’t have any physical buttons on the face. It will instead support a touch button which will act as the home button. Sources confirm that the phone will come installed with IOS 7. An insider also confirmed that the phone may support retina scanning instead of the conventional key pad lock or the fingerprint unlock function that comes with the newer iPhone 5s.
What do you think?

Re: Iphone 6 Prototypes by sonyjacobs(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Machine
Re: Iphone 6 Prototypes by psalmdave(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jehovah!!
Re: Iphone 6 Prototypes by Kurupt01: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
If you were to propose, which will u go for
Re: Iphone 6 Prototypes by MuyiwaMike(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
O GOD OF MY FORE FATHERS!!!! SEE MACHINE
Re: Iphone 6 Prototypes by Davidbanky(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2013
I can't wait!!!
Re: Iphone 6 Prototypes by Ziggyzito(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Struggling to sell my cracked s4 to buy iphone 5 32gb... 5S dey market,now they're gisting about 6!!! Damn!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Delete Contact On Nokia X2 Dual Sim / Debate- To Root Or Not To Root Your Phone? / Please Help, My Phone Shuts Down After Rooting It. With Kingroot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.