Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,402 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's (1627 Views)

All Kinds Of Mobiles:bb,ipad And So On... / Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Tecno #07035633641 / Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nokia, HTC #07035633641 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's by EvakiSales(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Evaki Solar Power Pad SPP-01 is world's first solar powered power pad and one of the green and smart way to power and charge gadgets and devices to which we are hooked. It can be used daily to power mobile phones, smartphones, digital cameras, e-book readers, iPad's, Tablet PC's, iPod's, PSP, etc. for day to day use.

Evaki Solar Power Pad SPP-01 has been patented for its design. It has been manufactured to withstand heat & fire of strong sunlight, even though having light and slim structure. It has been made keeping in mind to work as main source of power and energy for gadgets and devices and in certain situations can be used 2-3 times a day.

Evaki Solar Power Pad SPP-01 comes with 3 years warranty, making it a highly cost effective product. Unlike other chargers like wall chargers, car chargers, portable power backup chargers it does not have any operational cost of electricity and can be used for multiple areas of purposes.

Specifications:

10.8" Mono Crystalline Solar Panel with Toughened Glass.
3.7V 3000mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery.
ABS Polycarbonate Casing.
5V 1A USB output. (Best to charge Mobile phones/Smartphones/Digital cameras).
5V 2A USB output. (Best to charge iPad's/Tablet PC's/E-book Readers/PSP).
5V 1A Micro USB input.
LED indicator.
Dimension - 247 X 171 X 11mm.
Weight - 320gms.

Features:

JUST 3.5 hrs!!! [/b]Yes just 3.5 hrs of direct sunlight to power any gadget or device.
[b]High Capacity 3000mAh battery
to power many gadgets and devices.
2 USB output port to power charge two connected devices at same time.
Micro USB input port useful in days of emergency or dull days or during night hours.
Strong, Durable, Lightweight ABS PC body to increase product overall life.
Unique Led Indicator of 2 levels to simplify indication of on going task.
Real Time Charging to give actual charge capacity to connected devices.
Auto Voltage Regulation for both USB output ports to support basic to high-end devices.
No Hassle as product comes with moisture, heat, short circuit & over charging protection.
Main Source and backup source of power, use it for both purpose.
Cool, Clean, Smart, Powerful, Slim, Trendy, fully featured product.
3 Years Warranty and extended long life of product makes it a must have product.

Re: Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
hw much??
Re: Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's by Greaaat: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
I can help you market here if you don't mind ?
Re: Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's by EvakiSales(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2013
mrvocalprowess: hw much??
Nigerian Naira 17,999 per unit (individual purchase price).
Re: Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's by EvakiSales(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2013
Greaaat: I can help you market here if you don't mind ?
We would be interested in knowing how you can help us in marketing our product Evaki Solar Power Pad. You can send us a mail at jigneshnisar@hotmail.com
Re: Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's by Deblow: 6:45am On Nov 16, 2013
Is it 3000mA, or 3000mA capacity? If just 3000mA then it is too low because even my note3 battery is 3,200mA. ..meaning that it can't charge it fully once. And at that 3000mA the price is exorbitant. ..17k! When I have a capacity of 12000mA I bought for 10k and someone is shipping another 30000mA capacity he hopes to sell for 12k!
Re: Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's by EvakiSales(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2013
Deblow: Is it 3000mA, or 3000mA capacity? If just 3000mA then it is too low because even my note3 battery is 3,200mA. ..meaning that it can't charge it fully once. And at that 3000mA the price is exorbitant. ..17k! When I have a capacity of 12000mA I bought for 10k and someone is shipping another 30000mA capacity he hopes to sell for 12k!
Evaki Solar Power Pad has 10.8" Solar Panel and 3000mAh internal battery. The internal battery is mainly added to give stable power supply to the devices like mobiles, smartphones and other devices when connected to Evaki Solar Power Pad when it is under direct sunlight and also to work as backup source like power bank in times of emergency or traveling, etc.

Evaki Solar Power Pad when under direct sunlight and having above 50% power in its internal battery will supply complete power and charge the connected devices battery to 100%, so regardless of internal battery capacity of Evaki Solar Power Pad you don't need to worry about charge percentage of your device. You can also connect 2 devices at same time and get both the devices charged completely. For backup purpose when there is no sunlight and you have already got the internal battery fully charged under sunlight and want to use it later, we agree to your point that it will not charge your device Note3 battery to full but it will at least give a boost to around 70-80% charge which we think can satisfy your need.

Our main aim to market Evaki Solar Power Pad is to promote green technology and we have successfully achieved the purpose as Evaki Solar Power Pad can be used as main source and as well as backup source to power devices. We kept 3000mAh battery so the solar panel can get the battery charged within 3.5hrs so most of the people can use it 2-3 times in a day. We could have kept 1000mah or lower capacity too for stabilizing output current for devices, but then it would not have served the purpose of backup power completely. 3000mAh is an ideal battery capacity to work as backup source for most of the available devices.

No doubt that power bank with high capacity are mostly preferred by people but still it can only be used as backup source whereas Evaki Solar Power Pad can be used as main source as well as backup source because of its 10.8" solar panel and 3000mAh battery. You can even think to buy Evaki Solar Power Pad to power your devices as well as your power bank as it saves conventional electricity. Evaki Solar Power Pad has a good shell life and comes with 3 years warranty which if accounted gets your cost reduced per year compared to power banks or other battery backup devices and mainly works on green source so don't need additional power supply from electricity.

Currently the individual product shipping cost from India to Nigeria is high and we feel very sad about this as we also don't want to charge any exorbitant money from our buyers. We are looking for trade partners who can buy in bulk and save on shipping cost and sell at rates which are common for world market.

We are really very thankful for your feedback and appreciate your comments. I hope to have given right feedback to you and others about this post that it is not only about battery capacity it is also about technology. For more queries you can post here, visit our website www.evaki.co and even contact us by filling form on our website.

Regards,
Jignesh Nishar.

Founder and Director
Evaki Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Mumbai, India.

Ability in thoughts and agility in actions can make you a leader to master the universe.......#Pth by Jiggy (Jignesh Nishar).
Re: Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's by duwdu: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thank you, @EvakiSales, for your detailed post in response to reader comments, it's much appreciated.

Having said the above, I think the comment expecting for your device to have come with a higher capacity battery, remains valid, especially at the price point you're presently quoting. That's the reality of the current market for such products, even after taking into account the selling points said to be unique to your product.

Also, you state that it takes well under four hours to fully charge your device. This actually makes a case for the device to have come with roughly double the capacity of the internal battery it currently has. This thinking applies at least to this part of the world, where we have roughly seven hours of sunlight during the greater part of the year. I think it's roughly so with you in India as well? You get my drift?

Make your device, as currently advertised, available for less than 12,000 Naira. Alternatively, double the current capacity of the backup battery and make it available for about 16,000 Naira. In either case, someone like me will readily go for it.

I've taken my time to write this way here because I'm genuinely interested in deploying your product and technology for my own personal and business use.

Good luck.

P34c3
Re: Evaki Solar Power Pad For Iphone Ipad Ipod Mobiles Smartphones Tablet Pc's by EvakiSales(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2013
Dear Duwdu,

First of all apologies for my late reply and we thank you for showing your interest. We really appreciate your efforts and liking towards our product and we hope to cater your needs and requirements.

As mentioned before the issue of price is due to higher shipping cost from India to Nigeria. We are looking for certain stockist and distributors from Nigeria who can order bulk, save on shipping cost and provide best rates for our product. For this you and others can mail us by filling up the contact form on our website www.evaki.co and our concerned team person will be in touch with you.

Thanks for the wishes and looking forward for a solar evolution in Nigeria through help of well wishers like you.

Regards,
Evaki Sales Team.

duwdu: Thank you, @EvakiSales, for your detailed post in response to reader comments, it's much appreciated.

Having said the above, I think the comment expecting for your device to have come with a higher capacity battery, remains valid, especially at the price point you're presently quoting. That's the reality of the current market for such products, even after taking into account the selling points said to be unique to your product.

Also, you state that it takes well under four hours to fully charge your device. This actually makes a case for the device to have come with roughly double the capacity of the internal battery it currently has. This thinking applies at least to this part of the world, where we have roughly seven hours of sunlight during the greater part of the year. I think it's roughly so with you in India as well? You get my drift?

Make your device, as currently advertised, available for less than 12,000 Naira. Alternatively, double the current capacity of the backup battery and make it available for about 16,000 Naira. In either case, someone like me will readily go for it.

I've taken my time to write this way here because I'm genuinely interested in deploying your product and technology for my own personal and business use.

Good luck.

P34c3

(1) (Reply)

Between Tecno Droid Pad 7c And Itel Prime Note / Samsung Galaxy S6 For Sale / Blackberry Storm 1 For Sale At Good Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.