Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,399 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (117487 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by OmichaelO: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2013
firetrap: The resemblance is uncanny. I just had to do it
Hey_Arnold
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by OmichaelO: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2013
I have vex.it's time for me to upload
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Nostrils sad sad
Guy, I believe u..u 2much...no mind dem, upload more jor...u r highly gifted!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2013
firetrap: The resemblance is uncanny. I just had to do it
Be like retired mod sexkillz never ban u b4 abi ?

Btw: HWO head na reverse of dat guy head....one dey horizontal, d oda dey verticalgrin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2013
EyesWideOpen: *wakes up, walks into thread, see incessant talk of head* angry angry smiley sad embarassed

undecided

See those eyes.Fine boy.*no homo*.You are karid, bacchus gbe so kay.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2013
Akposy: Wetin Eyeswideopen do una na.....make una let fresh air blow d bobo na

50, Coolncute,chi....
Am begging u guyz ooooooooo

who send this one? undecided

Shut up there u hear, let niggas have fun grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2013
chimajii: ^ Lmao.....ya head no be Here....choi!!...Infact The whole Pic...smh...

Guy don't exhaust ur limited talent ooo, save some for later, more pics wud come shortly smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2013
O.michael.O:
LMAO.*FALLS FROM MOLUE*

yu haf die b dt shocked shocked shocked

RIP sad sad cry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by OmichaelO: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

yu haf die b dt shocked shocked shocked

RIP sad sad cry
PAINMENT

LMAO
See this man oo
grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chimajii: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Guy don't exhaust ur limited talent ooo, save some for later, more pics wud come shortly smiley

^^ hehehehhe.......my talent is LimitLessssss!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by firetrap(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Be like retired mod sexkillz never ban u b4 abi ?

Btw: HWO head na reverse of dat guy head....one dey horizontal, d oda dey verticalgrin

Wetin concern me concern sexkillz
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2013
EyesWideOpen: *wakes up, walks into thread, see incessant talk of head* angry angry smiley sad embarassed

undecided
ooop oh GOD of jerusalem see HEAD OOOO,see as head be like aso rock,damn na this type of head I no pray make him enter nairaland office because this type of head go kill network server ooooooo,but one thing I like about this guy and will learn from him is that he has self-confidence!!!eyeswideopen we are all just catching fun ooo no be say u ugly ooooooo!!!keep up the self-confidence!!!ur head is there.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2013
coolandcute: ooop oh GOD of jerusalem see HEAD OOOO,see as head be like aso rock,damn na this type of head I no pray make him enter nairaland office because this type of head go kill network server ooooooo,but one thing I like about this guy and will learn from him is that he has self-confidence!!!eyeswideopen we are all just catching fun ooo no be say u ugly ooooooo!!!keep up the self-confidence!!!ur head is there.

Aso rock of all tins?!
angry

why not mount everest? Step up ur game dude, yu r boring me! sad

*falls back into my rocker and continues sipping zobo*
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Where Badosky dey ni, I'm tired of these premature babies in the art of dissing spreading boredom here!

grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:39am On Dec 12, 2013
leavestory: hehe you must be the most handsome guy in the world for them to be dissing u ooooooooo.

Good observation boi,

u r good at stating the obvious smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2013
leavestory: .

hit that quote button too quick, did I? grin tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

who send this one? undecided

Shut up there u hear, let niggas have fun grin

Eyah...... I no blame u na
Fun tool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2013
firetrap:

Wetin concern me concern sexkillz
U dey post another man pix without consent...you dey violate one NL rule
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2013
mazizi tonene:
U dey post another man pix without consent...you dey violate one NL rule

Exactly.

I have reported him already undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

hit that quote button too quick, did I? grin tongue
u are very funny dude

grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by 50calibre(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
chimajii:

^^ True! And wait! Y u dey keep mouth like that...U be Woman??...smh...be like all this boys whey dey behave like women!!

Ok I see! Why not bring your girlfriend or sister to me, they shall be the ones to testify grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xtervaganza(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
@eyeswideopen, I'm not one of ur haters ooo, matter of fact I'm a huge fan of yours.

But I get one important question for u

Please, Wetin u de take snap this your pishor? I'm not sure your head can fit into a smartphone camera's range.

Shey na canon camera abi Samsung?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by GentleMimi: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
50calibre:

You must be kidding!! You look hungry mate, what are you working out for, are you trying to be a complete skeleton? I'm thinking of starting an online campaign for you #OperationFeedEyesWideOpen.

Now take down that pic before United Nations display ya pix on TV to ask for aid.

Wicked! grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2013

undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvLLXLsjjrM
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chimajii: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
50calibre:

Ok I see! Why not bring your girlfriend or sister to me, they shall be the ones to testify grin grin

^^ meaning? Did u read d post well? Cnt u see it's n reference 2 eyeswide.....
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by firetrap(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
jay bee thank you for lifting the ban.

this one is for my haters
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
firetrap: jay bee thank you for lifting the ban.

this one is for my haters

Cool cool.You dey smoke igbo?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chimajii: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
@fireTrap but u dey like person whey dem release 4rm Jail!! Try Again!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chimajii: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
I NOTICE SEY ALL d Niggies whey dey post Here..Dia Nose just Compress/flat like BRANDY NOSE!! Wetin Happen nau?

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (156) (Reply)

Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.