Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (113237 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ikekings1: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Danhumprey: Think well. grin
Ahaaa!!! No be you be dat vulcanizer guy wey pump my okada tire on monday?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Danhumprey: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
ikekings1: Ahaaa!!! No be you be dat vulcanizer guy wey pump my okada tire on monday?
Hahahahahaha. You no well. grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nomski0: There's always room for truth or darewinkwink, if you get too bored.

Is it Martha's thread?

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lustig: my black worwor face
Jehovahhhhh!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

My Gawd! Dis wan statue or burnt firewood?

Na wa o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
lirusehn: 4 likes. How? Who?
5 with mine..

We wan c ur fine face
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Danhumprey: That's me. Now you have seen my face. cheesy

Yeah.

I've seen your face. wink

Atleast,if I see you for road,I nor go waka pass grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Calypso1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:

your pix no make jor

orange too small
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vizboy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
kaeyame:
Be practical!
Just wait till you see the thread "skydiving: two nairalanders tale"
have you heard this song

I PRAY OH
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Lustig(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
IamTitanium: where in akoko edo?
Igarra
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Danhumprey: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Yeah.

I've seen your face. wink

Atleast,if I see you for road,I nor go waka pass grin
Lol. Crazy boy. What of Homesteady's pix na? sad
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Calypso1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: 5 with mine..

We wan c ur fine face

why would you wanto see his face?

downbeside would a been berra
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Danhumprey: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Popowaa: I have been around,u?
Been around too. embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ikekings1: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Danhumprey: Hahahahahaha. You no well. grin
Huh? **checks my body temperature**.. Of course I'm ok!! You look like the guy..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lustig:
maybe. Jst very few - they prefer kaftan or jalabiya
grin grin grin na u tok am o
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Lustig(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:

choi! See insult... God dey
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Danhumprey: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
ikekings1: Huh? **checks my body temperature**.. Of course I'm ok!! You look like the guy..
Keep dreaming. It would help u. grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Lustig(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Calypso1:

your pix no make jor

orange too small
Me no send u ooo... No yab her bcox of mua pls. Na pweety chic she be boss
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dopeJemi: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
where d truth or dare thread dey embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Iaz93: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
ikekings1: The finest pic I don see for dis thread na dat indian guy(kumaar) pic.. The rest make sense shaaa.. Kudos to you guys!!! Una dey try wella..
Kumaar, kindly repost your pics.... cheesycheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lenny360(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Me nd my frnd

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lustig: Igarra
Chao, avudashi? grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol. Crazy boy. What of Homesteady's pix na? sad

I've seen them on his facebook page before

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ikekings1: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iaz93: Kumaar, kindly repost your pics.... cheesycheesy
Him pic dey his profile now!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by homesteady(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I've seen them on his facebook page before

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked how did you get my username? shocked
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Airforce1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hehehehehehehe
Some hungry looking faces n here.. grin cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: 5 with mine..

We wan c ur fine face
lol. winkcheesycheesywink nobody fit see me. Me na genevieve undiz
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Calypso1:

why would you wanto see his face?

downbeside would a been berra
*faints*
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1: Hehehehehehehe
Some hungry looking faces n here.. grin cheesy
shadap!! Lets see urz. wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Lustig(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
IamTitanium: Chao, avudashi? grin
wow! This is my braza from another mother. Etemeya?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Airforce1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Just for the fun of it..
The proceeds can go to charity..

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
homesteady:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked how did you get my username? shocked

Just call me " C.I.A spyBoy " gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (156) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.