Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,439 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! (1293 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by simplynola(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ese Walters Makes a Comeback! Vows to Expose Hallmark Newspaper’s Emeka Obasi in the Next 24 Hours

Ese Walters is breathing fire. The scandal exposing chiq is back and she’s as furious as a raging bull.

Seems someone else has tried getting into her the wrong way and she’s vowing to spill it all.

She says the spill happens within 24 hours. See the tweets below:

Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by icon8: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Who is Ese Walters? Is she Governor Chime's estranged wife?
Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by tpia5: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
why do people keep linking her with gov chime?

is she being shortlisted for the enugu first lady position?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by dinachi(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ese Walter is the Lesbian prostitute that slept with married Pastor Biodun Fatoyimbo and when her attempts to blackmail him failed she now went to social media. I don't have any atom of respect for that hoe!

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by Peinstein: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
The Scandal Celebrity
Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by enigmang: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
dinachi: Ese Walter is the Lesbian prostitute that slept with married Pastor Biodun Fatoyimbo and when her attempts to blackmail him failed she now went to social media. I don't have any atom of respect for that hoe!
but you do for the pastor??

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by ifyalways(f): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
dinachi: Ese Walter is the Lesbian prostitute that slept with married Pastor Biodun Fatoyimbo and when her attempts to blackmail him failed she now went to social media. I don't have any atom of respect for that hoe!
You need so haterode to digest all that bile? So much hate! She clearly gives you nightmares.

You don't respect her cos in your opinion, she's a "hoe" or because she 'fessed up and implicated "the pastor" ?

Either ways,I don't care. Not sure Ese does too.
Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by baby124: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
She simply does not want married men! Married men should learn to respect themselves. They will if every girl becomes like Ese, no choice but to mind their families and their business. Good for her that she is rejecting this rubbish. I wonder who will go and chase her after what she did to the pastor. This man is not in his right senses and was looking for trouble which he got. I hope he will now go back home after this disgrace and mind his business. Leave single girls alone and face your marriage. If you know you cannot zip it up, dont marry.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by dinachi(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
ifyalways:
You need so haterode to digest all that bile? So much hate! She clearly gives you nightmares.

You don't respect her cos in your opinion, she's a "hoe" or because she 'fessed up and implicated "the pastor" ?

Either ways,I don't care. Not sure Ese does too.
I don't really know what your problem is.
A supposed lady open eyed sleeps with a married pastor , that one no do am she now wants it permanently and when her victim the pastor refuses she now goes to social media to spew rubbish and simpletons are here cheering her on! When she was sleeping with the pastor did she tell us? when she was sucking all the unmentionables did she tell us? Now when her victim takes a stand to stop sinning she now comes out to social media. It is only those with half a brain and one quarter of a common sense that will believe that charlatan. For all intents and purposes, Ese Walters is a damaged person looking for cheap popularity. I have only one message for her: Those who go about doing kiss and tell are easily forgoten and despised by history if you are in doubt ask Monica Lewinsky. Today the world still talks about Clinton but Monica is a hated and forgotten issue. And yes she is a lonely, battered attention seeking bitch else she wont be on twitter!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by tpia5: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2013
why is this lady always in the news anytime a man looks at her?

is she rebelling against her father but taking it out on males in general instead because she cant confront her father directly?
Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by boladez(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2013

Strange you obviously do not know this lady but have condemned her so badly. May God save you.......freaking hypocrite.
Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by dinachi(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
boladez:

Strange you obviously do not know this lady but have condemned her so badly. May God save you.......freaking hypocrite.
Shut it! It is men like you that keep misrepresenting what they should believe in. I have questions for you and your partner in crime Ese Walters.
1, Why didn't she raise alarm before she slept with the married pastor?
2, When the going was good between her and the pastor why didn't she raise alarm then?
3, What kind of family support their daughter who sleeps with a married pastor and makes the shameful act public?
4, When she was sucking the married pastor's abuna why didnt she go to twitter then?

Please some of you should stop making men look like fools with the kind of silly things you support. Remember, YOU ARE A MAN. Stop following the antics of gullible women!
Re: Ese Walter Is Breathing Fire! by boladez(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
dinachi:
Shut it! It is men like you that keep misrepresenting what they should believe in. I have questions for you and your partner in crime Ese Walters.
1, Why didn't she raise alarm before she slept with the married pastor?
2, When the going was good between her and the pastor why didn't she raise alarm then?
3, What kind of family support their daughter who sleeps with a married pastor and makes the shameful act public?
4, When she was sucking the married pastor's abuna why didnt she go to twitter then?

Please some of you should stop making men look like fools with the kind of silly things you support. Remember, YOU ARE A MAN. Stop following the antics of gullible women!

An earthworm is slightly better than your good self when it comes to the thinking capacity. Your opening sentence show your cesspit of a mind is warped for you to tell me what IT thinks I should believe in. You have a right to be dumb and think with your scrotal sacks while I have a right to think with my head and open with my thoughts.

1. If you an earthworm get involved in extramarital affairs it is ok since your previous life as a baboon gave you full rights to sleep with any tick infested female of your kind. For your partner in crime to have invited her to the room and slept with her, he breached her trust. The same that happens each time you sleep with your mum's househelp. The so called man of God took advantage of his position to bed the girl. What will you Mr baboon say about the pastor who dropped his bible removed his trousers , boxers, joystick and inserted? You think a man is about inserting that your winnie into any HOLE? Man indeed you are a mental wreck!

2. Again , because you are slow in comprehension and did not read Ese's account you missed the part where she said she was overwhelmed by guilt but got constant reassurances from your mentor randy pastor.........again the nematodes have won you in thinking. The pastor used psychology to take charge of her vulnerability ( most people give pastors to much reverence than they are worth). What would IT say about the pastor sleeping with her and reassuring her. like you did to your neighbours underaged daughter a few years back.

3. Her family is not like the chauvinistic poverty stricken family you obviously dropped into! Poverty and myopic tendencies rule your household

4. again ou depraved mind is trying to be at work here. Note that unlike you where your sex partners (mostly prostitutes) post while you are on them due to your weak erection. The pastor might have been on drugs banking her so hard that she may not be able to tweet (if that will satisfy your deranged mind.

You are a registered FOOL and your testicles do your thinking for you, I belive you fall into the category of those rapists that will turn around to blackmail their victims. You obviously dont regard your mum or sister because you saw them prostituting from your cradle hence in the name of being a man you are assuming women to be tools in your hands.

A man is a male specie with self control not a half wit nincompoop like IT. Comon praise your mentor Biodun for sleeping with almost all the fine girls in his congregation. He will give you a great level of grace in hell fire.

Kpakam!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leggings,is it right for a chhristain lady to wear it / Smoking Is Not A Sin. Is It? / See Who Mocked God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.