Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,774 members, 7,908,995 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:22 PM

Relocating To Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Dubai (1040 Views)

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Relocating To Abuja From Lagos / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Relocating To Dubai by carlvon: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
hello house,
I need info,
I plan to relocate to Dubai to probably start doing little business.
I need a contact in dubai to assist me with accommodation, settlement and information relating to prices.
Please i will really appreciate any info especially cost and how to get like 6months visa.
Re: Relocating To Dubai by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
carlvon: hello house,
I need info,
I plan to relocate to Dubai to probably start doing little business.
I need a contact in dubai to assist me with accommodation, settlement and information relating to prices.
Please i will really appreciate any info especially cost and how to get like 6months visa.

Post your questions in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries.
Re: Relocating To Dubai by carlvon: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
I learnt return ticket to Dubai is $910,
can anyone confirm
Re: Relocating To Dubai by justi4jesu(f): 4:49am On Nov 13, 2013
carlvon: I learnt return ticket to Dubai is $910,
can anyone confirm

Return ticket of which airline? Flight fares changes and it depends on when you book.
Re: Relocating To Dubai by henrimoto(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2013
carlvon: I learnt return ticket to Dubai is $910,
can anyone confirm
do your search on google. visit etihad and emirate airlines online to confirm ...
Re: Relocating To Dubai by oboteman: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Relocating to dubai will require that you are skilled.
the jobs available are mostly in hospitality and construction,
Take note also that you can decide to major in bringing in clothing and house fittings to nigeria as dubai is tax free.
For the flight fair, check agents.But probably like 200k
Goodluck
Re: Relocating To Dubai by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
ogakpatakpata:

Post your questions in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1190697/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries.

(1)

Please Like How Much Is It To Send 6 People To Usa / India Trip / Must We All Travel Abroad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.