Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) (1286 Views)

Please How True Is This Pic? / Atheists, Unbelievers, Jehovah Witnesses, Muslims, All.....see This!!!!(pic) / Your Experience On Endtime Preachings In The Wee Hours Of The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face,
and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible,
let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I
will, but as thou wilt.

Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by padeolu: 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Trash
Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 13, 2013
padeolu: Trash
Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2013
what makes it a trash if christ did this....grow up...kid
Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by dnacrystal: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Christ did it because the Spirit led Him to pray that way. Everyone should pray as the Spirit leads. Moreso, your attitude in prayer is sometimes affected by the weight in your heart. That explains why Jesus prayed that way at that time. You know what He was praying about...
Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by KraticKratus: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2013
gay
Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
azeezlateefah: 39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face,
and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible,
let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I
will, but as thou wilt.

Is "and he fell on his face" the same as "and he knelt down, bowed his head till it touched the ground"? . Get brighter grammar bro. That's what you need.
Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
lol muslim propaganda
Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Logicboy03: lol muslim propaganda

I can dislike this kind people? They set out to look for errors in christianity n the bible when islam and the quran is far worse.
Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by holypower(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
You now know that JESUS CHRIST did this and you do it too! Good! Now you know again that JESUS CHRIST make HIMself know that HE is the son of GOD but you don't believe that one. Are you not an hypocrite?
Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
@KraticKratus: Quote Post

gay
so when you did bending down like Jesus in the garden and the picture above, were you gay then? neither Jesus [AS] now the man in picture is gay or bisexual or asexual. if any of them were to have sex, it will be with legal partner in the Sight of God and normal relationship in the mental picture of mankind.

@ dnacrystal(f): 11:30am
Christ did it because the Spirit led Him to pray that way. Everyone should pray as the Spirit leads. Moreso, your attitude in prayer is sometimes affected by the weight in your heart. That explains why Jesus prayed that way at that time. You know what He was praying about...

then pray that you are led by to pray like that with the same intention.

@ rationalmind(m): Quote Post

Logicboy03: lol muslim propaganda

I can dislike this kind people? They set out to look for errors in christianity n the bible when islam and the quran is far worse.

no one should set out to look for errors in either Christianity or The Bible. But i want you to show me an error in Islam or the Quran. Not the muslims, but in Islam i want you to point out the error, since the only time that Jesus Worshiped is essentially like the 5 daily salat of the muslims. You can say the muslims are wrong, if Jesus then, behaved like them, now.

@ holypower(m): Quote Post

You now know that JESUS CHRIST did this and you do it too! Good! Now you know again that JESUS CHRIST make HIMself know that HE is the son of GOD but you don't believe that one. Are you not an hypocrite?

Jesus didn't say or made himself known that he is the son of God. every Jew before him, during his time, even now the christians are in on the claim of being sons and daughters of God. It is obvious that his response to the jewry let them know if only they were spiritually aware and "think" that he was not claiming anything more than they claimed in their "Book". finally, you will say you are son of God, while you know you carry the name of mom's husband. This is hypocrisy of the highest order. part and parcel of wrong understanding of reality.

The jews were and are no better. after all they say heritage is by mother. fancy that. yet they claim they are children of "Abraham" as if Abraham was a woman. they do not stop there. how about Isaac and Jacob? relationship and order from God was through the male. Fancy that, while they claim heritage of the mother [similar to illegal offspring] and you claim yourself as son of God leaving out your real father.
Re: Why Cant Wee Do This (pic) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
RoyPCain:

no one should set out to look for errors in either
Christianity or The Bible. But i want you to show me
an error in Islam or the Quran. Not the muslims, but
in Islam i want you to point out the error, since the
only time that Jesus Worshiped is essentially like
the 5 daily salat of the muslims. You can say the
muslims are wrong, if Jesus then, behaved like
them, now.

If Jesus prayed as muslims pray, its because mohammed brought nothing new. He simply copied practices people did long before his birth into islam which included practices of prayers. People have been praying that way for years. Pagans also pray that way. What does that tell you?

Just as ibn warraq brilliantly puts and I quote" Mohammed was not an original inventor"

Edited: The verse didn't even say Jesus prayed that way. That is just deliberate twisting of a very clear verse. Everyone who reads it can understand except perhaps muslims.

(1) (Reply)

If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist / The Power In The Names Of God; / Real Life Story About A Muslim Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.