Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:17 AM

Which Of Them Is Easier To Woo> 2go Or NL Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of Them Is Easier To Woo> 2go Or NL Girls (722 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Them Is Easier To Woo> 2go Or NL Girls by Nastydroid(m): 1:01am On Nov 13, 2013
No doubts it is actually the 2go gals,i could still remember back then all you have to do is just tease them on daily basis till dy fall into your trap.and some mumu among them just share them gocredit like twice you are already two metres closers to their heart just play ur game well and you will become the landlord of their heart
Re: Which Of Them Is Easier To Woo> 2go Or NL Girls by Annie2gud(f): 1:17am On Nov 13, 2013
Nairaland ladies are classy.buf 2go girls...loose and loud mouthed.hungry gurls.
Re: Which Of Them Is Easier To Woo> 2go Or NL Girls by Danhumprey: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Annie2gud: Nairaland ladies are classy.buf 2go girls...loose and loud mouthed.hungry gurls.
Exactly! Very very hungry,that they wouldn't mind doing anything for you. angry

But I've met some classy ones. Very well behave and smart. wink

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Special Lady For Every Guy / What Are Your Expectations For The Year 2014 / Relationships And Making Demands: Two Sides To A Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.