Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:57 PM

Private Home Tutor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Home Tutor (3966 Views)

Private Home Tutor At Your Service / Do You Need A Good Private Home Teacher For Your Jamb / Private Home Tutor Needed For An Ssce Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Home Tutor by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2013
What do you guys think about home tutoring. I am thinking of starting out as ♠ home tutor In Lagos. But I need some opinion on it.
Re: Private Home Tutor by joseph1832(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
Its not bad. Lots of people survive on it especially in Nigeria where jobs are scare.

All you need do is look for people who can pay your price.

PM me let's talk... I can give you a few tips. Also what subjects do you take?.
Re: Private Home Tutor by bishopjoe02(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
joseph1832:
Its not bad. Lots of people survive on it especially in Nigeria where jobs are scare.

All you need do is look for people who can pay your price.

PM me let's talk... I can give you a few tips. Also what subjects do you take?.

boss i want to state too

i nid tip..... syllabus, recommended price and odas
Re: Private Home Tutor by promisechild(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
You have decided to take the right path now. Home tutor is a very cool business to embark on but it depends on the area u are.i base in abuja and the peeps out here are really paying the least fee i charge is 30k just for 8times in a month
Re: Private Home Tutor by mydentist(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Hello bro, I'm also interested in home teaching, any help for me pls
Re: Private Home Tutor by bishopjoe02(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
promisechild:
You have decided to take the right path now. Home tutor is a very cool business to embark on but it depends on the area u are.i base in abuja and the peeps out here are really paying the least fee i charge is 30k just for 8times in a month

thanks boss..
i stay in lagos..ketu area......like how many times do u teach a particular student a week....and how do u get their scheme of work/syllabus...
i want to start ASAP
Re: Private Home Tutor by promisechild(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2014
bishopjoe02:

thanks boss..
i stay in lagos..ketu area......like how many times do u teach a particular student a week....and how do u get their scheme of work/syllabus...
i want to start ASAP
the scheme of work is not a problem just visit any primary sch or secondary sch around you to photocophy their scheme of work. The maximum days i teach a student per week is 3 days.
Re: Private Home Tutor by bishopjoe02(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2014
promisechild:
the scheme of work is not a problem just visit any primary sch or secondary sch around you to photocophy their scheme of work. The maximum days i teach a student per week is 3 days.
k thanks
Re: Private Home Tutor by bishopjoe02(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
promisechild:

boss i need your help with the scheme of work....im planning to take pry 1-6 and jss 1-3. i have asked around, but i havent gotten any and school is starting next week.
help boss, i can drop my email for a snap or scan copy of d scheme of work\

thanks
Re: Private Home Tutor by promisechild(m): 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
bishopjoe02:

boss i need your help with the scheme of work....im planning to take pry 1-6 and jss 1-3. i have asked around, but i havent gotten any and school is starting next week.

thanks
unfortunately i don't take primary and jss pupils i only specialize in tutoring waec and jamb students only. well i can help ask around for one when sch resumes hope this helps.
Re: Private Home Tutor by bishopjoe02(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
promisechild:
unfortunately i don't take primary and jss pupils i only specialize in tutoring waec and jamb students only. well i can help ask around for one when sch resumes hope this helps.

thanks man........im just starting... i want to start with the junior class....once i have gotten some experience i will consider d senior classes..

pls help a jobless broda.. thannks
Re: Private Home Tutor by joseph1832(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

thanks
Tell the parents of the kids you teach to provide you with the scheme of work. They should have it with them as most schools give it to the kids to give their parents.
Re: Private Home Tutor by joseph1832(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Price is a very dicey thing. It actually depend on the area you reside. If you are Lagos base, particularly the Island, that is V.I, Ajah, Lekki and its environ then you've hit jackpot. If you're on the main land, its a different thing entirely.
Re: Private Home Tutor by bishopjoe02(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
joseph1832:
Price is a very dicey thing. It actually depend on the area you reside. If you are Lagos base, particularly the Island, that is V.I, Ajah, Lekki and its environ then you've hit jackpot. If you're on the main land, its a different thing entirely.

k.. i wil give that i try..im a newbies, i just want to be well prepared before i start
Re: Private Home Tutor by joseph1832(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
bishopjoe02:

k.. i wil give that i try..im a newbies, i just want to be well prepared before i start
Okay bro give it your best shot!.
Re: Private Home Tutor by Mideade: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
In Need of Home tutor for primary and secondary students.... Anywhere in Lagos... Contact 07039625499
At affordable price.
Re: Private Home Tutor by Forevergist: 8:48pm On May 28, 2019
If you're looking for Private Home Tutor Jobs in Nigeria you can apply for the latest vacancies in the following states with accommodation

Private Home Tutor Jobs in Abuja

Private Home Tutor Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State

Private Home Tutor Jobs in Lagos

Private Home Tutor Jobs in Enugu State
Re: Private Home Tutor by six33fourng: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Six 33 Four NG's Home tutor platform is one of the best platforms for sourcing and securing experienced home tutors in Nigeria - https://six33four.ng/hometutor/

(1) (Reply)

#shocking: See What AAU Graduate Wrote About Himself After Graduation! / Moving Sand Found In Iraq Just Like Ocean / What Is The Meaning Of 'op'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.