Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! (728 Views)

Nigerians Being Killed Everyday In South Africa: Where's FG? / Africa: Where Black Is Not Really Beatiful! / The "giant Of Africa" Where State Employees Are Not Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by BlackRevolution(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2013
Firstly, Join the group "Black Revolution" and get more accustomed to black consciousness.
http://m./149735971850787?refid=48

I did meet a brother today, And we were having a reasonable conversation about African politics and its intricacies!!! The discussion was great all along until he said what I considered the most fallacious and derogatory thing have ever heard!!!

This fellow, whom holds a phd grade got me vexed when he said the African continent is too big and too rich for Black Africans/Africans to manage!!! I was so shocked that very moment, that all I could think of is gunning him down! But Hell no! Can't do that! but that was of course an unforgiving statement!!!

To think the fellow is educated and he could still come up with such atrocious statement is basically the most annoying thing!!! My worries, has the system gone so bad that our sense of reasoning has been corrupted? Why do we have negropeans like this in our schools? So unfortunate!!!
Re: Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by 5columnist: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2013
Bro why are you vexed? Truth is bitter. What have we been able to manage successfully. Hell with black consciousness. Here in Nigeria we don't even put our country first in order to develop unlike what is obtainable in other societies. No ideology, no integrity all you hear politicians talk about is loyalty to individuals not to a people. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by BlackRevolution(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
You might need to make an unreserved apology for that awkward comment!!! Little do you know that black consciousness is just what we need to build back our society, I bet you don't know that they the so called white bloodsucking expatriates are practically part to why we are what we are now!!! That's the problem with some folks they are so ready to fix the problem from the top and not the bottom!!! WAKE UP
Re: Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by 5columnist: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
BlackRevolution: You might need to make an unreserved apology for that awkward comment!!! Little do you know that black consciousness is just what we need to build back our society, I bet you don't know that they the so called white bloodsucking expatriates are practically part to why we are what we are now!!! That's the problem with some folks they are so ready to fix the problem from the top and not the bottom!!! WAKE UP
Stop sitting back and building hatred for nothing. Unreserved apology for your inferior approach to self enlightenment. Channel your energy positively.
Re: Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
5columnist:
Stop sitting back and building hatred for nothing. Unreserved apology for your inferior approach to self enlightenment. Channel your energy positively.
Please shut up. Slave boy.
Re: Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by Youngzedd(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
I wonder Oooo.

But some Africans behave like formatted memory card.

I mean no harm, just upset with Africa as a continent.
Re: Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by 5columnist: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
daz_york:
Please shut up. Slave boy.
You guys are really upset with others for your forefathers poor sense of judgement.
Re: Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by redsun(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
That is what you call a lazy intellectual.An educated person that come not come up with solutions like so many african educated.Schooled but unaware.
Re: Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by DerideGull(m): 12:28am On Nov 14, 2013
I guess the OP is intellectually lazy to regard any human being as Black or White. It is a display of irredeemable ignorance to identify human beings with hue. The black consciousness crap is a plain idiocy and explains why Africans are sheepishly led by their noses.

Anybody who allowed a foreigner to identify him/her is a bloody jackass. Until Africans carve their identity according to humanistic dictate, they shall ever remain second fiddle in the world. It blows my mind that a person who seemed twisted out of human form because of ignorant display by a distant brother commits the same blunder by claiming not only to be “Black” but being black conscious. What a silly postulation.
Re: Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 14, 2013
@OP, you are equally confused
Re: Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! by IdomaLikita: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2013
Premise: OP is "confused"!
Premise: OP's Friend is a "Negropean" hence "Confused"
Premise: I am "Confused"
Premise: All three of us are "Africans"

Syllogism: Africans are Confused

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Railway Commission Commissions Additional 20 Light Oil Tank Wagons / Photo Of The Day / Who Is Winning/leading In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.