Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,139 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. (1846 Views)

Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / What A Daring Red Carpet Outfit !!! (2) (3) (4)

Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by missBanks: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2013
I will definitely rock it, but with a knicker inside.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/11/wow-ladies-can-you-rock-this-nicole.html

Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by missBanks: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2013
This woman is close to perfection
view more here http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/11/wow-ladies-can-you-rock-this-nicole.html
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2013
Na wa o
See the shape of her tohtoh
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1: Na wa o
Common class you no get!
See wetin dey comot from your mouth this morning.
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: Common class you no get!
See wetin dey comot from your mouth this morning.

Keep your opinion to yourself..oloshi!!
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by homesteady(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1: Na wa o
Its a camel toe! smiley your welcome grin
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Keep your opinion to yourself..oloshi!!
You this he-goat, I can say my opinions anywhere.
Oniranu.
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: You this he-goat, I can say my opinions anywhere.
Oniranu.

I hate to say dis..
But I really love you.
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

I hate to say dis..
But I really love you.
Is that why you have been attacking me on every thread.
Carry your village love waka, I no want.
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: Is that why you have been attacking me on every thread.
Carry your village love waka, I no want.

No no you've been the one attacking me.... And I aint too comfortable with that.. So I thought maybe if I say I love' you on here, that would stop u from stalking me.
Werey!!
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

No no you've been the one attacking me.... And I aint too comfortable with that.. So I thought maybe if I say I love' you on here, that would stop u from stalking me.
Werey!!
Your capacity for always saying rubbish never ceases to amaze me.
Try and get small sense before you clock 40 next year.
Animal!
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: Your capacity for always saying rubbish never ceases to amaze me.
Try and get small sense before you clock 40 next year.
Animal!

A senseless comment from a malnurished village champion.

#middle finger*
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

A senseless comment from a malnurished village champion.

#middle finger*
Piece of arséwipe forever behaving like he has the bubonic plague. Someone should do the world a favour and eradicate your àss.
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: Piece of arséwipe forever behaving like he has the bubonic plague. Someone should do the world a favour and eradicate your àss.

Is it true you're an Albino undecided

No wonder life z meaningless to you..
Frustrated piglet!
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Is it true you're an Albino undecided

No wonder life z meaningless to you..
Frustrated piglet!
I thought you called me a dark-skinned a while ago. See how confused you are.
And you are obviously the frustrated one, sitting in that bondage cell you call a room and hyperventilating.
Leprechaun.
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by homesteady(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: I thought you called me a dark-skinned a while ago. See how confused you are.
And you are obviously the frustrated one, sitting in that bondage cell you call a room and hyperventilating.
Leprechaun.

Biitch I never called u dark skinned....you wish u were born dark skinned..
Albino oshi....
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by labaks(f): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2013
I'm loving this movie wit Airforce and demelza.
*sits, grabs a pack of popcorn n bottle of coke while I watch* grin cheesy

@topic, dis babe don dey old o.. Nice outfit!! Will rock it, although wit a tight wink
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Biitch I never called u dark skinned....you wish u were born dark skinned..
Albino oshi....
Look at this stay at home cow, wont you go look for grass to chow down?
This ish is beginning to get boring.
Your mates are out there hustling, you are here displaying your abject ignorance.
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: Look at this stay at home cow, wont you go look for grass to chow down?
This ish is beginning to get boring.
Your mates are out there hustling, you are here displaying your abject ignorance.

Dolla Dolla bills @smello....
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Dolla Dolla bills @smello....
Agbaya still following Wizkid about.
Have a little shame na!
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: Agbaya still following Wizkid about.
Have a little shame na!

Did u see me following wizkid? I don't Do twitter,facebook or wassapp like a good for nothing sit at home amebo like you do..

I don't follow people, people follow me just like you doing right now.

Go dig..
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Did u see me following wizkid? I don't Do twitter,facebook or wassapp like a good for nothing sit at home amebo like you..

I don't follow people, people follow me just like doing right now.
And you felt you owed me all this explanation.
Guilty conscience maybe?
Anyway I pin your shenanigans to joblessness which is why Im a bit sympathetic.
You are still a shameless agbaya though.
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: And you felt you owed me all this explanation.
Guilty conscience maybe?
Anyway I pin your shenanigans to joblessness which is why Im a bit sympathetic.
You are still a shameless agbaya though.

Your papa tohto
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Your papa tohto
Spoken like a true blind rat. Your brain has obviously been used for too many experiments, you are obviously of no more use. Jump into a vat of acid instead of shamelessly occupying space.
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by Airforce1(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2013
demelza: Spoken like a true blind rat. Your brain has obviously been used for too many experiments, you are obviously of no more use. Jump into a vat of acid instead of shamelessly occupying space.

Troublesome woman.. Always want to fight..
No wonder u got no friends and a man of your own.

#single and searching crazy biitch*

The last your gonna get from me..
I'm done!
I'm a bit too old for dis.
Byee!!

I know your gonna miss me.
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by homesteady(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit. by demelza: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2013
Airforce1:

Troublesome woman.. Always want to fight..
No wonder u got no friends and a man of your own.

#single and searching crazy biitch*

The last your gonna get from me..
I'm done!
I'm a bit too old for dis.
Byee!!

I know your gonna miss me.
LOL!
You are definitely old for a lot of things. I will miss whipping you of course.
Dont let the door hit you on your way out.[s]hope you know there is no hard feelings though.[/s] grin

Tonto Dike, Ebola Virus Is Real!! See What She Is Doing With Her Pet (photo) / OC Ukeje Is Getting Married This Saturday / Award: Greatest "Crying Actress"