Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,255 members, 7,887,732 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano (30624 Views)

Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos] / Roofless Keke Napep Spotted In Lagos / Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Cahmegga: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
Saraben: DAT place doesn't look like bata roundabout oh

Lool...I was thinking same o! What did u see that made u doubt?
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Ammanda(f): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Most people who start like these usually find there way up, so not bad instead of waiting for white cola job that's no where to be found.
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by IAMBREEZY: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nawa o
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
I will not be surprised when i see the name of this guy on the rich man's list . . . .Smart move, his appearance alone will give him clients
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by ollyboi123(m): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
simpleseyi:

Mr man, pray that this happen to you if you are convinced it is a sign of prosperity. Only in jonathan's government, PhD holders are driving Dangote trucks, Masters degree holders are banks and eateries' security men, Bachelor degree holders are bus conductors, kidnappers and pipeline vandals.

If as a graduate, I have to choose btw driving Keke naped, pipeline vandalism, armed robbery, kidnapping and yahoo yahoo. I think I will choose either pipeline vandalism or yahoo yahoo.

yahoo dey ur body before abeg
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Nicepoker(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
asala1:
If that is it, he shouldn't have wasted the 4-5years in the university. Instead he would have acquired a lot for the 4-5years driving 'Keke'
reasoning mentality of a toddler
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by ccollins(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
KraticKratus: why so bad?
graduates drive taxis all over the world. he can even make more money than those office workers.

better than blowing himself up.

What you are saying is arrant nonsense. Bring proofs to back this up except you are a college drop out can this degrading condition happen. In industrialised nations of the world where unemployment is very low,except you are not serious,you can never drive a taxi
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
U are a wicked beast for u to attribute the suffering of Nigerians(which started b4 I was born) to GEJ's Govt.
I swear APC is deadly!!

simpleseyi:

Mr man, pray that this happen to you if you are convinced it is a sign of prosperity. Only in jonathan's government, PhD holders are driving Dangote trucks, Masters degree holders are banks and eateries' security men, Bachelor degree holders are bus conductors, kidnappers and pipeline vandals.

If as a graduate, I have to choose btw driving Keke naped, pipeline vandalism, armed robbery, kidnapping and yahoo yahoo. I think I will choose either pipeline vandalism or yahoo yahoo.
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by ignis: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Exactly.... That is not bata round about.
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by vislabraye(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
If a graduate has a choice, it won't be to drive a keke. But he should be given kudos because he has the courage to do so.
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Looks like somwhr around France road or Ibo road very close to sabon gari market
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Itoroetti(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
simpleseyi:

Can't u post without involving Godluck jonathan in ur post?
Is it Jonathan that created the unemployement?
Are u aware that Gej has created employment than any other previous govt including ur buhari?
Stop been bias.
It pays not to be bias.
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
simpleseyi:

This has nothing to do with Jonathan's govt, it is a global bad economy
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Itoroetti(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
Beaf!:
Although jobs are hard to find these days thanks to the clueless Otuoke man, there is no where written on that Keke that the driver is a 'Graduate'.

Next....

U are more clueless than the one u call clueless.
Did unemployment start in his regime?can't u people try and be unbias for once?
Mention one govt that generated emplpoyment for even half the unemployed and I'll show u a camel that passed through the eye of the needle.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Richiy(f): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
That guy is doing better than many other graduates. For example, how much do private schools and other small private that rush graduates pay? At most 20k if yu r lucky. And dat is if they don't owe you for months sef. At least he is his own boss.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
So am going to repeat this sentence again......
Na today!!!

Graduates rider okada,keke,molue etc.
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by jaykay68(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
simpleseyi:

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by everyday: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
At least he is not stealing

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by jaykay68(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
You are an idiot, that is why You are not progressing.
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Lex11(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Its a job!!!
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by jaykay68(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Stupid thing, you are not seeing what GEJ is doing, who has done what GEJ has done for this country today? Name them! Pls appreciate whoever is doing well. Forget sentiments and politics
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Zikdik(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
simpleseyi:

Education does not enrich you. It enlightens you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by ccollins(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
jaykay68: Stupid thing, you are not seeing what GEJ is doing, who has done what GEJ has done for this country today? Name them! Pls appreciate whoever is doing well. Forget sentiments and politics

Just take your pills and calm down... I know you are a top govt official but truth needs to be told.. GEJ has not done anything substantial. To be honest with you, yar'adua who spent less than 2 years in office had better plans and implentmentation than GEJ,I know nigerdelta people would lest agree but I am frank here. If leaders keep giving excuses ,na who go come put nigeria into the good dreams
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by fortunejum: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Is it not better than some of us folding hands and waiting for government/ company work for years.?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iykeponti: So na because he dressed lyke a charge&belle lawyer mekam a graduate
you funny die smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by MicroBox: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
KraticKratus: why so bad?
graduates drive taxis all over the world. he can even make more money than those office workers.

better than blowing himself up.
I reserve my comment
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Yemlizzy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Such is the situation in Nigeria,its bad stealing,kidnapping what you doing is not a crime who knows tomorrow.....all the best!
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by Josh316(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Only in jonathan's government

Pls dont show how daft you have been all these years! So its JONATHAN that created unemployment? IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami OBJ and the rest made Naija a heaven to be yeah? look, beware of the words u bandy around... Most of the post independence governments have failed us!
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by skotch(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
simpleseyi:

So its Gej's fault that some graduates don't have jobs abi?... Lyk during the last administration every graduate had a job? Just try to be reasonable, even an ideal/perfect society doesn't guarantee available jobs for her graduates.
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by bolayei: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
how can anyone with a brain say the guy does not have a job? Or u mean he is not ''JUST OVER BROKE''? I ve always said this and will keep on saying this...there are more jobs in nigeria than there are in most western world. A keke driver is self employed even okada,danfo,canoe,labourer. Graduate or no graduate do what u can while you look for a better job. se na until u travel abroad before you sabi say na so e be? Same naija graduate of business admin go dey wait for job but him pocket money fit reach 500k and him go spend am on groove, but give a non graduate 20% of that money and see what he will come up with in the long run after a while him fit employ graduates sef
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by mystical10: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
simpleseyi:

why must we call gej name in everytin,all this startd rght frm gowon regim to orishiehu obasanjo(1976) dwn to ibb, if this ppl set standrd that time we 4 dey enjoy nw. So dnt blame gej now.
Re: Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano by judedwriter(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
I like the guy- instead of waiting for eternity for employment letters of banks nd oil companies, he decides to take the bull by the horns by becoming a public driver. To get job for 9ja no easy but shebi holy book say if a man no work make he no chop? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Car For Taxi / How To Know A V4, V6, Or V8. Car By mere Looking At It / My People, Does AC Affect Fuel Consumption Of A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.