Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,315 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? (1442 Views)

Invite From Pwc / Heard From Pwc? / Any Info From Pwc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
I got this from pwc
Hello G*****

We confirm that our records indicate that you have recently applied for a position at PWC.

Unfortunately, the documents associated with your recent application (including your CV) have been deleted from the LumesseTalentlink Applicant Tracking system used by PWC for their on-line recruitment process. This deletion was in error. Rest assured that we take datasecurity very seriously and that your datahas in no way been compromised as the result of this deletion.

PWC have asked us to take responsibility on their behalf,for the recovery of these deleted documents. We would ask you to kindly forward to us the documents that you may have uploaded with your application and we will ensure that these are uploaded. Please forward all such documents to pwc@lumesse.com.

Once done, we will send you aconfirmation by e-mail. We can assure you that this will in no way affect any application that you may have in progress.

This is a genuine request and over the next few days you will receive a call from a member of the Lumesse team to speak to you in person and to confirm the authenticity of this communication.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused and would like to thank you for your co-operation and assistance.

Yours sincerely

Alan Dean Director[b]I got this from pwc
Hello G*****

We confirm that our records indicate that you have recently applied for a position at PWC.

Unfortunately, the documents associated with your recent application (including your CV) have been deleted from the LumesseTalentlink Applicant Tracking system used by PWC for their on-line recruitment process. This deletion was in error. Rest assured that we take datasecurity very seriously and that your datahas in no way been compromised as the result of this deletion.

PWC have asked us to take responsibility on their behalf,for the recovery of these deleted documents. We would ask you to kindly forward to us the documents that you may have uploaded with your application and we will ensure that these are uploaded. Please forward all such documents to pwc@lumesse.com.

Once done, we will send you aconfirmation by e-mail. We can assure you that this will in no way affect any application that you may have in progress.

This is a genuine request and over the next few days you will receive a call from a member of the Lumesse team to speak to you in person and to confirm the authenticity of this communication.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused and would like to thank you for your co-operation and assistance.

Yours sincerely

Alan Dean Director[/b]I got this from pwc
Hello G*****

Yours sincerely

Alan Dean Director
Re: This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? by ifeojobas(f): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Alan Dean ke? My guy, Naija lo wa o! Please send
Re: This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? by ifeojobas(f): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Alan Dean ke? My guy, Naija lo wa o! Please send pwc a mail. Or better still, reach them on the contact number(s) they should have on their websites. Of which, number one sef, did you register? Anyway, give pwc a call, directly abeg. This smells sneaky!
Re: This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
ifeojobas: Alan Dean ke? My guy, Naija lo wa o! Please send pwc a mail. Or better still, reach them on the contact number(s) they should have on their websites. Of which, number one sef, did you register? Anyway, give pwc a call, directly abeg. This smells sneaky!
do you have their contact? please forward same..
Re: This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
I looked up lumesse.com it doesn't look a fraud. anyways I mailed Felicia.. I'm still awaiting her reply
Re: This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? by ikenna58(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
well it seems a bit real to me... visit http://www.lumesse.com
Re: This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? by ifeojobas(f): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
It may not be fraud. Just be sure though.
Re: This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? by Xaviers(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2013
What r d documents again o
Re: This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? by cigie(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Visiting the website has somewhat quelled my doubts...however, is there any way we can further confirm the authenticity of this communication?
Btw, did we use more documents than our CV when applying? I can't even remember.
Re: This Is Strange..did You Get This From PWC? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
cigie: Visiting the website has somewhat quelled my doubts...however, is there any way we can further confirm the authenticity of this communication?
Btw, did we use more documents than our CV when applying? I can't even remember.
same here, I can't recollect the documents I uploaded.. I'll just send my cv and discharge cert.

(1) (Reply)

Whyte Cleon calling for Test/ Interview / Vacancy For A Quality Control Officer In And Oil And Gas Company / Urgently In Need Of Graduates Of Any Engineering Discipline (male)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.