Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,966 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

My Girlfriend.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend.... (944 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend.... by Blessogede(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
my girl friend (fiance) tell me to buy him black berry torch 2 new one and if i didnt buy it within 2 week i should forget everything between us and i have called her and explain everything to her but she disagree with me, what should i do?
Re: My Girlfriend.... by Kingblingz(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2013
You too disagree with her
Re: My Girlfriend.... by Iaz93: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2013
[size=22]STOOPID[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend.... by Trendy247: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2013
buy it for HIM abeg
Re: My Girlfriend.... by wazobiaforu(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Urge for belonging to a big girls level is high in a ladies, and they all have different ways of showing their feelings towards their need, am sure she is still in school, be secondary or tertiary because torch 2 is old bb compare to what ladies use in town now .

She may love you but that is the only way she feel you will do all things to buy it for her because she know your weak point of not wanting to loose her, meet her one on one and tell her to keep the money you have now with her that you will make sure the money complet before Xmas , I think she should be happy you really mean business
Re: My Girlfriend.... by Yahoo1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Use the money to go for ENGLISH lesson instead.
Re: My Girlfriend.... by GoodFaith: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Blessogede: my girl friend (fiance) tell me to buy him black berry torch 2 new one and if i didnt buy it within 2 week i should forget everything between us and i have called her and explain everything to her but she disagree with me, what should i do?
Call her and tell her to go get a JOB
You are not sugar Daddy
Re: My Girlfriend.... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Tell her you don't have the money to buy BB. No kill yaself.

(1) (Reply)

Should Hotel Attendants Bar Guys From "Moving In" With Under-aged Females? / Belgium Woman Visiting Nigeria / I Have Girl Troubles Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.