Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

"Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? (2266 Views)

Summary Of Things That Nullify A Person's Fast (sawm) / A Detailed Look at Quranic Perspectives on the Honey Bee / Pls Can Eye Drop Administered During The Day Nullify Ones Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by DevotedOne(m): 1:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace (of Allaah) Be Upon You, (everyone).

This is a discourse that agrees with the crucifixion of the Prophet Jesus (PBUH) as found in the New Testament Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Hy1j7-zCE#t=0 "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives on Jesus" by Khalil Andani

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by khattab02: 11:23am On Nov 15, 2013
can't stream the video. But anyway Op, summarise the content for us. If he is talking about crucifixion there are many verses in the NT which debunk crucifixion.
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by DevotedOne(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace (of Allaah) Be Upon You, (everyone).

Salaam khattab02. Regarding the crucifixion, the lecturer is claiming that
the body of Christ Jesus (PBUH) was hung on a cross, but the soul was not killed.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by khattab02: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. Alright, there are lots of things about it anyway.
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by LagosShia: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
DevotedOne: Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace (of Allaah) Be Upon You, (everyone).

This is a discourse that agrees with the crucifixion of the Prophet Jesus (PBUH) as found in the New Testament Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Hy1j7-zCE#t=0 "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives on Jesus" by Khalil Andani

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

Salam brother,

please what is the use of this thread? what is said in the video is Ismaili BS.when the verse is saying "they killed him not,nor was he crucified",the verse is referring to Jesus (as) in body and soul.for the fact that the soul returns to God and it is not killed does not mean that the body was crucified. crucifixion or not, when someone dies you cannot say he is alive because his soul returns to Allah (swt).when you hear "esoteric",one would think something awesome and amazing.but ismaili esoterism appears to be BS.

1 Like

Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by DevotedOne(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2013

University Student Lecture on Shia Ismaili Islam

Aga Khan Speaks About his Public Installation

Salaam LagosShia. I posted this thread for educational/informational reasons. I was not aware of the Ismaili beliefs, until I viewed the above video. I'm not saying that I agree with what they teach, or who they follow. I'm only presenting the fact's as I find them. And, I'm also interested in everyone's input.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by DevotedOne(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2013

The fact is clear from reading the following discourse, that Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH] was neither killed nor crucified. Furthermore, is the fact that He PBUH, was raised alive, in both body and soul, and is alive still, in the heaven's. See page 182 of the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5o21tgz6ijpfex4/Tafsir%20al-Mizan%20Vol.%209%20-%20Allamah%20Tabataba%27i.pdf?v=0mcns

Hundreds of Shia Islamic Books in .PDF Format

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by Emusan(m): 7:43am On Nov 19, 2013
Whether the video states that Jesus died or not doesn't change what Jesus came to do on Earth.

*He was the only man who has ever passed through the surface of the earth without a single sin
Adam, Naoh, Lot, Moses e.t.c committed sin in one way or the other in their life time but save Jesus.....
*He has died but still alive....no one can change that.

When Quran says Jesus fulfilled what was written in Torah and the prophets, the simple question should be what are those things written in Torah & Prophets that Jesus fulfilled?
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by Emusan(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2013
khattab02: can't stream the video. But anyway Op, summarise the content for us. If he is talking about crucifixion there are many verses in the NT which debunk crucifixion.

@bold do you have evident?
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by WHees(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Emusan: Whether the video states that Jesus died or not doesn't change what Jesus came to do on Earth.

*He was the only man who has ever passed through the surface of the earth without a single sin
Adam, Naoh, Lot, Moses e.t.c committed sin in one way or the other in their life time but save Jesus.....

Did john the baptist sinned? When?
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by Emusan(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Did john the baptist sinned? When?

Capital letter YES! If you disagree prove me wrong.
During his life time!
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by WHees(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2013
Did john the baptist sinned?

Emusan:

Capital letter YES! If you disagree prove me wrong.
During his life time!

I'll appreciate it if you post verses pointing the sins of john. The question still remains WHEN?
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by DevotedOne(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2013

Salaam Emusan.

Emusan: Whether the video states that Jesus died or not doesn't change what Jesus came to do on Earth.

When Quran says Jesus fulfilled what was written in Torah and the prophets, the simple question should be what are those things written in Torah & Prophets that Jesus fulfilled?

Jesus (PBUH), was not killed or crucified. You cannot argue with Scripture:

Chapter 215*
When the soldiers with Judas drew near to the place where Jesus was, Jesus heard the approach of many people, wherefore in fear he withdrew into the house. And the eleven were sleeping. Then God, seeing the danger of his servant, commanded Gabriel;, Michael;, Rafael;, and Uriel;, his ministers, to take Jesus out of the world. The holy angels came and took Jesus out by the window that looks toward the South. They bare him and placed him in the third heaven in the company of angels blessing God for evermore. Gospel of Barnabas

Jesus fulfilled what was written in Torah and the prophets,

What Chapter and verse('s), are you referring to in this quote?

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by Emusan(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
WHξξs: Dd john the baptist sinned?

Did you close your eyes while reading?

I'll appreciate it if you post verses pointing the sins of john.

Why quoting you don't need.....you're a Bible reader so quote the verse you want to support your false claim as usual.

The question still remains WHEN?

Inside the grave, nonsense!
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by WHees(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
Emusan:

Did you close your eyes while reading?

Why quoting you don't need.....you're a Bible reader so quote the verse you want to support your false claim as usual.

Inside the grave, nonsense!

The fact that you fall short In backing a false statement doesn't necessarily call for you being furious, it is insensitive! You don't have to respond if you are ignorant on the matter, it only potrays you insane. Alleging that john is a sinner makes me demand a proof from you, please stop going in circles and address my appeal.

1 Like

Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by Emusan(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
DevotedOne: Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum, The Peace (of Allaah) Be Upon You, (everyone).

Shalom! in Jesus name.

Salaam Emusan.

Shalom, DevotedOne

Jesus (PBUH), was not killed or crucified. You cannot argue with Scripture:

I know according to what you've been program with.

Chapter 215*
When the soldiers with Judas drew near to the place where Jesus was, Jesus heard the approach of many people, wherefore in fear he withdrew into the house. And the eleven were sleeping. Then God, seeing the danger of his servant, commanded Gabriel;, Michael;, Rafael;, and Uriel;, his ministers, to take Jesus out of the world. The holy angels came and took Jesus out by the window that looks toward the South. They bare him and placed him in the third heaven in the company of angels blessing God for evermore. Gospel of Barnabas

This is to show you how confused you people are.....some we say;
*it is Judas who was crusified not Jesus
*it was the man whom they compelled to carried Jesus' cross
*Jesus was crucified but didn't die only that he was in a comma.
*now you said he was taken up by many Angels undecided undecided
Why many Angels but not one? God has to deployed all the host of Heaven just because of this Jesus how special He is to God wink whereas God was watching while John the Baptist was beheaded angry

What Chapter and verse('s), are you referring to in this quote?

The chapter that says so, no time for quote now.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

Shalom, Emusan!
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by Emusan(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

The fact that you fall short In backing a false statement doesn't necessarily call for you being furious, it is insensitive!

Thanks for that, what is the point of quoting from the book you believed is has been corrupted? No time to waste man.

You don't have to respond if you are ignorant on the matter, [size=14pt]it only potrays you insane.[/qjote]

Who is being furious now? is this the way you've been taught to reply?

Alleging that john is a sinner makes me demand a proof from you, please stop going in circles and address my appeal.

You who know that John didn't commit any sin why can you do that by twisting the scriptures as usual or quote from your infallible book? No time to waste in quoting any part do it and let us discus further.

Shalom!
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by WHees(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Emusan:
Thanks for that, what is the point of quoting from the book you believed is has been corrupted? No time to waste man.

The christians made me believe that their book is tampered with, you can't provide a book which records inconsistencies and contradicting accounts and allege it was inspired by God, don't expect me to fall for that please. Not satisfied? Eat this:

The statement below is from John the baptist and Jesus testifying wether John is elias or not.

Jesus said john is elias

Matthew 11:13-14" For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was to come."

Matthew 17:10-13 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

John deny what Jesus said

John 1:21-26 "And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias. And they which were sent were of the Pharisees. And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet. John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not.

Again it is believed that John has recognised who Jesus was after baptising him but when john is about to be decapitated he was unsure if jesus is the awaited one and he sent his disciples to ask if jesus is really the one to come.. Why would john contradict himself regarding the identity of jesus?

The above is just a small portion of numerous accounts that makes one to doubt the authenticity of the bible.

Emusan: Who is being furious now? is this the way you've been taught to reply?

Dude, my reply was a homily, how unfortunate that you can't comprehend simple statement and appreciate others.

Emusan: You who know that John didn't commit any sin why can you do that by twisting the scriptures as usual or quote from your infallible book? No time to waste in quoting any part do it and let us discus further.

Shalom!

I still do not state my arguement regarding john's sinless/sinful life, I was simply asking questions and demanding proof all the time, if you want me to believe john is a sinner you have to quote his sins first before I concur, sadly you fail woefully and continue to ridicule yourself by circumlocuting with baloney.

WORD: when you can't prove something, reserving your comment is a rational effort.

1 Like

Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by DevotedOne(m): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2013

Shalom Emusan.

This is to show you how confused you people are.....some we say;
*it is Judas who was crusified not Jesus
*it was the man whom they compelled to carried Jesus' cross
*Jesus was crucified but didn't die only that he was in a comma.

*now you said he was taken up by many Angels undecided undecided
Why many Angels but not one? God has to deployed all the host of Heaven just because of this Jesus how special He is to God wink whereas God was watching while John the Baptist was beheaded angry

You may see for yourself why four angels were required:

"When the soldiers with Judas drew near to the place where Jesus was, Jesus heard the approach of many people, wherefore in fear he withdrew into the house. And the eleven were sleeping. Then God, seeing the danger of his servant,"

The story of John the Baptist is not found in Barnabas'gospel.

Do you really? Please explain.

So the angels that were guardians of Mary ascended to the third heaven;, where Jesus was in the company of angels, and recounted all to him. Wherefore Jesus prayed God that he would give him power to see his mother and his disciples. Then the merciful God commanded his four favourite angels, who are Michael, Gabriel, Rafael;, and Uriel, to bear Jesus into his mother's house, and there keep watch over him for three days continually, suffering him only to be seen by them that believed in his doctrine. Chapter 219

What Chapter and verse('s), are you referring to in the quote
You have failed to answer my question.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by Emusan(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

The christians made me believe that their book is tampered with, you can't provide a book which records inconsistencies and contradicting accounts and allege it was inspired by God, don't expect me to fall for that please. Not satisfied? Eat this:

Then why do you need a prove from a book you believe is already tamper with?
Does it make any sense?

The statement below is from John the baptist and Jesus testifying wether John is elias or not.

Jesus said john is elias

Matthew 11:13-14" For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was to come."

Matthew 17:10-13 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

John deny what Jesus said

John 1:21-26 "And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias. And they which were sent were of the Pharisees. And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet. John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not.

Again it is believed that John has recognised who Jesus was after baptising him but when john is about to be decapitated he was unsure if jesus is the awaited one and he sent his disciples to ask if jesus is really the one to come.. Why would john contradict himself regarding the identity of jesus?

The above is just a small portion of numerous accounts that makes one to doubt the authenticity of the bible.

The knowledge of scriptures is not what a carnal mind can grasp just like.
I don't need much to say here; Jesus who been in existence before the world begins knows who John the Baptist is, but John didn't know is own origin only find out that he was human.
Note: the spirit of Elias was only given to John's human body....not that God send Elias back to the world again....grap that! As Muhammad said Jesus will be send back again.

About John asking again if Jesus is the Messiah is normal for every human because of our nature even the same thing happen in Qur'an when Allah asked Jesus whether He said to the people to Him and his mother as a gods after Allah, Remember Allah is all knowing, do you agree that, that statement is also wrong?
I can see you can't reason out of the box.

Dude, my reply was a homily, how unfortunate that you can't comprehend simple statement and appreciate others.

Which make you spew this "it only potrays you insane" God will have mercy on you.

I still do not state my arguement regarding john's sinless/sinful life, I was simply asking questions and demanding proof all the time, if you want me to believe john is a sinner you have to quote his sins first before I concur, sadly you fail woefully and continue to ridicule yourself by circumlocuting with baloney.

My question still remains the same, why do you a prove from a book you believed it has been tampered with? You can bring your own prove by snick into the Holy Book as usual.

WORD: when you can't prove something, reserving your comment is a rational effort.

Who brought the issue of John you or me? Since you want to justify that John never sinned then, why can't you go ahead to prove me wrong either from your holy book or the Word of God(Bible)? because no time to waste on quoting for you from Bible.
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by Emusan(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2013

You are welcome in Jesus name the only saviour of the world.

Shalom Emusan.

As salaamu alaykum DevotedOne

You may see for yourself why four angels were required:
"When the soldiers with Judas drew near to the place where Jesus was, Jesus heard the approach of many people, wherefore in fear he withdrew into the house. And the eleven were sleeping. Then God, seeing the danger of his servant,"

My question is very simple, does it mean one Angel I.e Micheal the chief warrior of the host of heaven can't destroy all of them in one sec or min, why all the Angels in heaven?

The story of John the Baptist is not found in Barnabas'gospel.

Lolll....you so much believed in the gospel of Barnabas SHM what gave you the assurance that the barnabas' written is the authenticated one among others gospels? Simply because it supported your fallacious claim, pure delussion!

Did the story of John the Baptist also found in Qur'an? Then you will know the source of your book.

Do you really? Please explain.

Explain what?

So the angels that were guardians of Mary ascended to the third heaven;, where Jesus was in the company of angels, and recounted all to him. Wherefore Jesus prayed God that he would give him power to see his mother and his disciples. Then the merciful God commanded his four favourite angels, who are Michael, Gabriel, Rafael;, and Uriel, to bear Jesus into his mother's house, and there keep watch over him for three days continually, suffering him only to be seen by them that believed in his doctrine. Chapter 219

Delusion again book of Barnabars! Yet you rejected other Gospels.

You have failed to answer my question.

When will I pass your question pls? I said no time for any quote now, am I speaking French?

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

Shalom. Emusan
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by Emusan(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2013
-
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by WHees(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Emusan:
Then why do you need a prove from a book you believe is already tamper with?
Does it make any sense?

Any sane person has a reason to doubt the bible's authenticity, what you lack is sincerity that's why you are unable to admit the numerous discrepancies inside the trash in your possession, that's hypocritical dude. Regarding your allegation that John is a sinner I can plainly say the bible has never record the sin of john and you lied when you want to forcibly declare this pious servant as a sinner, seek Gods forgiveness while you still can.

Emusan: The knowledge of scriptures is not what a carnal mind can grasp just like.

Utter futility, false evangelism at its peak, are you void of the spirit? Is the spirit a carnal mind also? How unfortunate that the all knowing spirit dwelling in you can't substantiate a simple statement.

Emusan: I don't need much to say here; Jesus who been in existence before the world begins knows who John the Baptist is, but John didn't know is own origin only find out that he was human.Note: the spirit of Elias was only given to John's human body....not that God send Elias back to the world again....grap that! As Muhammad said Jesus will be send back again.

Do you even bother to ponder on the disaster you are creating? So the spirit has never tell John that he was the reincarnation of Elias? Are you this daft? Did John lie to God when he denied being Elias? 2 timothy 3:16 said "All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness"... Why would God inspire John to lie?

Emusan: About John asking again if Jesus is the Messiah is normal for every human because of our nature

Was john hallucinating? How pathetic! If john has really heard the voice and see the dove descending he will never contemplate to ask again. Again is the spirit responsible for this vivid piffle?

Emusan: even the same thing happen in Qur'an when Allah asked Jesus whether He said to the people to Him and his mother as a gods after Allah, Remember Allah is all knowing, do you agree that, that statement is also wrong?
I can see you can't reason out of the box.

Jesus has never ask people to worship him and he will declare, deny and clear himself from what they attribute to him. Allah is using him to stand as a witness against them and every prophet will stand as a witness to his people to testify of the message he was sent to deliver.

Emusan: Which make you spew this "it only potrays you insane" God will have mercy on you.

Yeah, lying to John deliberately potrays you insane.. That's the logic behind the homily.. Depend that and stop cringing or backdown if you can't.

Emusan: My question still remains the same, why do you a prove from a book you believed it has been tampered with? You can bring your own prove by snick into the Holy Book as usual. Who brought the issue of John you or me? Since you want to justify that John never sinned then, why can't you go ahead to prove me wrong either from your holy book or the Word of God(Bible)? because no time to waste on quoting for you from Bible.

You don't have the balls to face my appeal that's why you are cowering, you lied to John when you said he was a sinner and you lied to your altered book when you say it reports John as a sinner.

1 Like

Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by WHees(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wassalaam. DevotedOne

Shalom. Emusan

Must you mimick devoted one? Shalom does not qualify as Wassalam you competitive SHEEP.
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by Emusan(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
WHξξl: n has a reason to doubt the bible's authenticity, what you lack is sincerity that's why you are unable to admit the numerous discrepancies inside the trash in your possession, that's hypocritical dude.

Lemme just ignore this, for better conversation.

Regarding your allegation that John is a sinner I can plainly say the bible has never record the sin of john and you lied when you want to forcibly declare this pious servant as a sinner, seek Gods forgiveness while you still live

Then how do you know he never sinned? I guess you throw out some verses embrace some.
remove the mot in your eyes while beholding someone's else eyes.

Utter futility, false evangelism at its peak, are you void of the spirit? Is the spirit a carnal mind also? How unfortunate that the all knowing spirit dwelling in you can't substantiate a simple statement.

Do not blasphemy against the Holy spirit of God, the greatest sin ever without forgiveness....by Jesus Christ!

Statement like?

Do you even bother to ponder on the disaster you are creating?

As in...?

So the spirit has never tell John that he was the reincarnation of Elias?

Failed! John was not the reincarnation, can you see what I'm talking about? Carnally minded.
Just a brief, Jesus took three of His disciples to the mountain there Moses & Elias appeared to them....if John was Elias' reincanated how can he appear to them again? Then you will find out what did scripture means by Elias to come.

Are you this daft?

Lemme ignore this again!

Did John lie to God when he denied being Elias?

He didn't, ask for wisdom!

2 timothy 3:16 said "All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness"... Why would God inspire John to lie?

I realise you need a Bible school teacher which time & phone won't permit me to do.
Just for simplicity, Bible was written from historical perspetive "means what happened in the history and men being inspired by the Spirit of God to write them"
is God inspire Abraham when he said Sarah is his Sister not his wife?
is God inspire Peter to deny Jesus trice?
then you will know you have a long way to go when comes to Bible.

Was john hallucinating? How pathetic! If john has really heard the voice and see the dove descending he will never contemplate to ask again. Again is the spirit responsible for this vivid piffle?

As stated above & below reply

Jesus has never ask people to worship him and he will declare, deny and clear himself from what they attribute to him. Allah is using him to stand as a witness against them and every prophet will stand as a witness to his people to testify of the message he was sent to deliver.

If thid statement is true, then why Allah need to send Jesus first to the earth in other to clear Himself from all the allegation ascribed to Him? maybe it means Allah is not all knowing or what can we call it?

Yeah, lying to John deliberately potrays you insane.. That's the logic behind the homily.. Depend that and stop cringing or backdown if you can't.

Lemme ignore this again

You don't have the balls to face my appeal that's why you are cowering, you lied to John when you said he was a sinner and you lied to your altered book when you say it reports John as a sinner.

Alright, but simple fact is I don't have to waste quoting the book you've totally rejected.
Well if you think I'm lying just provide an evidence to support your claim.

Shalom!
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by lanrexlan(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
Emusan:

Lemme just ignore this, for better conversation.

Then how do you know he never sinned? I guess you throw out some verses embrace some.remove the mot in your eyes while beholding someone's else eyes.
How did you know 'Jesus' too never sinned? You are just going around circles,you failed to give us verses from the bible that called John the Baptist a sinner.You deliberately called him a sinner without scripture backings and said 'Jesus' never sinned without scripture backings too.
Matthew 11:11 (NIV) -I tell you the truth:Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
'Jesus' was born of a woman too,so if 'Jesus' said there's nobody greater than John the Baptist,then John the Baptist is greater than 'Jesus' and if you said 'Jesus' never sinned[You failed to prove it],then John the Baptist know no sin because he's greater than 'Jesus' according to this.
In fact,Is 'Jesus' sinless according to the bible? The bible says in
Romans 12:14 (NIV) -Bless those who persecute you;bless and do not curse.But we found 'the loving lord' cursing an innocent tree because the tree wasn't in its season of fruits and 'Jesus' was damn hungry[Mark 11:13-14]
.Then he rained woes on his people and call them different names like vipers etc[Matthew 23:13-29].Is this a sin or not?

Do not blasphemy against the Holy spirit of God,the greatest sin ever without forgiveness....by Jesus Christ!

Statement like?

As in...?

Failed! John was not the reincarnation,can you see what I'm talking about? Carnally minded.
Just a brief, Jesus took three of His disciples to the mountain there Moses & Elias appeared to them....if John was Elias' reincanated how can he appear to them again? Then you will find out what did scripture means by Elias to come.

Lemme ignore this again!

He didn't, ask for wisdom!
Seriously,I don't understand all these Elias you are just saying.'Jesus' said John the baptist was Elias and John,the baptist rejected being Elias.One must saying the truth and one must be lying.

I realise you need a Bible school teacher which time & phone won't permit me to do.
Just for simplicity, Bible was written from historical perspetive "means what happened in the history and men being inspired by the Spirit of God to write them"
is God inspire Abraham when he said Sarah is his Sister not his wife?
is God inspire Peter to deny Jesus trice?
then you will know you have a long way to go when comes to Bible.
Which 'spirit of God' was then inspiring these men to write contradicting stories on the same issue?

As stated above & below reply

If this statement is true, then why Allah need to send Jesus first to the earth in other to clear Himself from all the allegation ascribed to Him? maybe it means Allah is not all knowing or what can we call it?
Imagine this,will 'Jesus' meet everyone that ascribed the wrong things to him on earth when he comes back? Will he meet all those that worshipped him as a god besides Allah on earth when he comes back? He will meet a few of them and he will reject the claim of being a god besides Allah and on the day of Judgement when all creatures that ever lived on earth will be gathered,then 'Jesus' will be brought out as an evidence against those that worshipped him besides Allah.He will then cleared himself before the whole people that ever lived on earth by saying
Surah Al-Maidah 5:117 -Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say:Worship Allah,my Lord and your Lord.And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them,but when You took me up,You were the Watcher over them,and You are a Witness to all things.Is this hard to comprehend?

Lemme

Alright,but simple fact is I don't have to waste quoting the book you've totally rejected.
Well if you think I'm lying just provide an evidence to support your claim.

Shalom!
The burden of proof lies on you,you claimed John the Baptist was a sinner,then provide proofs for it and stop asking my brother to do that.

3 Likes

Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by WHees(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Jazakallah lanre. You saved me from writing another epistle. I will inshaAllah travel to Borno tomorrow, you are in charge of reasoning with the SHEEP now.
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by DevotedOne(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2013

Peace Emusan.

My question is very simple, does it mean one Angel I.e Micheal the chief warrior of the host of heaven can't destroy all of them in one sec or min, why all the Angels in heaven?

I do not see the response to this incident as being combative. The intention here, as presented to my mind, is one of calm, lack of stress, peacefulness.

Lolll....you so much believed in the gospel of Barnabas SHM what gave you the assurance that the barnabas' written is the authenticated one among others gospels? Simply because it supported your fallacious claim, pure delussion!

Did the story of John the Baptist also found in Qur'an? Then you will know the source of your book.

Yahya (John The Baptiste), is mentioned in The Noble Qur'aan. If it was at any time included, in Barnabas' gospel, it may have been left out by one or more translators of the Gospel of Barnabas over the years. I cannot be certain regarding what occurred.

Explain what?

Explain:

Delusion again book of Barnabars! Yet you rejected other Gospels.

I have rejected no other gospels. I accept what is truth in them, although I may ignore any interpolations.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by lanrexlan(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2013
WHξξ∟s:
Jazakallah lanre. You saved me from writing another epistle. I will inshaAllah travel to Borno tomorrow, you are in charge of reasoning with the SHEEP now.
Wa Iyyakum bro,safe journey bro.Lol,a lost one indeed.
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by DevotedOne(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2013

Salaam WHξξ∟s.

WHξξ∟s:

Must you mimick devoted one? Shalom does not qualify as Wassalam you competitive SHEEP.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Shalom

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by WHees(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2013

Salaam WHξξ∟s.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Shalom

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

Don't mind me abeg, the dude is pulling a fast one, he hate to substantiate everything he say that's why I want to try his knowledge of hebrew. Believe me if he were to repond his lazy response shall be something like "am not a hebrew" or "I ignore this".
Re: "Isma'ili Muslim Perspectives On Jesus" Did Jesus Die To Nullify Sin's? by chakula: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Wishing you a safe trip!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Invite U,lagosshia To Arguement / Muslim Singles Talk 2 / Regret: The Most Important Aspect Of Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.