Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Test Your Intelligence quotient - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Test Your Intelligence quotient (8122 Views)

Is Intelligent Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? / Is Intelligence Quotient (IQ) Inherited From The Maternal Or Paternal Genome? / Improve Your Intelligence Quotient (IQ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Thank you, now sit back take a deep breath and relax.
I wiLl nt relax I will eat ur eyes
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by Kyase(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
#0.10

1 Like

Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by haibe(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kyase: #0.10

the answer is #0.05
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by haibe(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
odizeey: I wiLl nt relax I will eat ur eyes

what's your problem exactly, this is only an IQ test, you don't have be right.

The main aim of this test is for us to increase our patience in making decision, I can bet that most people that choose #0.10 didn't take time to consider seeing that #0.10 can't be the answer since #1.10 isn't 1.00 more than #0.10.

This is only to help us and not to cause any commotion.

1 Like

Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
haibe:

what's your problem exactly, this is only an IQ test, you don't have be right.

The main aim of this test is for us to increase our patience in making decision, I can bet that most people that choose #0.10 didn't take time to consider seeing that #0.10 can't be the answer since #1.10 isn't 1.00 more than #0.10.

This is only to help us and not to cause any commotion.
I will suck ur brain

1 Like

Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by LordReed(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
odizeey: I wiLl nt relax I will eat ur eyes

LoL! Come lemme give you isiewu to eat so you can eat all the head and eyes you want.
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by miss2895(f): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
i also have an obsrevation, although i got it wrong (i wrote #0.10) but pple writing 5kobo ar also wrong cos nobody said it was in naira or kobo it could be in dollars etc.
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
miss2895: i also have an obsrevation, although i got it wrong (i wrote #0.10) but pple writing 5kobo ar also wrong cos nobody said it was in naira or kobo it could be in dollars etc.
correct. 0.05 is neva kobo,dat one don pass garri level,
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by haibe(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
miss2895: i also have an obsrevation, although i got it wrong (i wrote #0.10) but pple writing 5kobo ar also wrong cos nobody said it was in naira or kobo it could be in dollars etc.

the # sign represents naira, thanks for the observation though..
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by haibe(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
odizeey: correct. 0.05 is neva kobo,dat one don pass garri level,

what is it sir?
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
haibe:

what is it sir?
if it is den wat is 0.5
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
odizeey: I will suck ur brain
cheesy
odizeey: I will suck ur brain
cheesy
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by haibe(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
odizeey: if it is den wat is 0.5

0.05 is 5 kobo
0.5 or 0.50 is 50 kobo

Are you happy now?
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
haibe:

0.05 is 5 kobo
0.5 or 0.50 is 50 kobo

Are you happy now?

na true na true. But me i eva still gree. Oya do english i.q test
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by haibe(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
odizeey: na true na true. But me i eva still gree. Oya do english i.q test

A man and his son were driving home, they had an accident almost getting home and were both rushed to the different hospitals, the man didn't die but was still unconscious in the hospital.

Surprising when the boy got to the hospital, the doctor said "my son you will be fine"..

How is this possible?
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
haibe:

A man and his son were driving home, they had an accident almost getting home and were both rushed to the different hospitals, the man didn't die but was still unconscious in the hospital.

Surprising when the boy got to the hospital, the doctor said "my son you will be fine"..

How is this possible?
d mother is d doctor
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by haibe(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
odizeey: d mother is d doctor

Now you just got that, I guess you won't be complaining again
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
haibe:

Now you just got that, I guess you won't be complaining again
actually i asked google,ask me another one,to clear my conscience
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by LordReed(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2013
odizeey: actually i asked google,ask me another one,to clear my conscience

Are you a comedian in real life?
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Are you a comedian in real life?
y u dey ask? ☺k ☺k I knw so u go use me tk brag for house say u knw one comedian
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by LordReed(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2013
odizeey: y u dey ask? ☺k ☺k I knw so u go use me tk brag for house say u knw one comedian

I beg I need MC for event, come na.
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by pendusky(m): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2013
deevah: #0.05
i thought dis gurl was intelligent grin grin grin ure gud gurl, angry angry @op honestly i dont knw the ans but if u ask me for my own contribution i wld go wit the audience 10k grin grin cheesy cheesy no offense or i give up kiss kiss
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2013
Are you an unemployed graduate and seeking to develop your self with unique skills that will prepare you for the 21st century market? Then this program is for you. A private firm in Abuja is holding a one-day workshop that will teach you how stand out and makes a difference in today’s market. The program is aimed providing you with value added employment campaign and making you a viable workforce that can match and supersede contemporaries from around the globe.
The program is free and will be held on the 30th of November 2013

Requirements for Entry:
Graduate with a minimum of HND in any discipline.
Male/Female
Residents of Abuja Only
NYSC is Optional.

The applicant must be:
Self-Motivated
Confident
Smart
Friendly
Articulate
Goal-Oriented

Send your CVs to ginika@gatefield.co
In the body of your email please describe yourself and your reason for wanting to be a part of the program.
Deadline for this application is 23rd November 2013
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2013
Lord_Reed:

I beg I need MC for event, come na.
i no b mc o,bt if to say u dey delta i for refer u to my guy,mc delta mouth
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by LordReed(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
odizeey: i no b mc o,bt if to say u dey delta i for refer u to my guy,mc delta mouth

Ok the event na for Benin PM me make I get e digits.
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2013
pendusky: i thought dis gurl was intelligent grin grin grin ure gud gurl, angry angry @op honestly i dont knw the ans but if u ask me for my own contribution i wld go wit the audience 10k grin grin cheesy cheesy no offense or i give up kiss kiss
must you insult her?
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by ezo4fta(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
The IQ question above is simply world problem leading to simultaneous equation. Let 'X' be the pair of shoes and Let 'Y' be the pair of socks. X+Y=1.10 ..........(1). X - Y=1.00 ..........(2). Using elimination method,subtract equation (2) from equation (1) X - X=0. and Y - (-Y)=2Y and 1.10 - 1.00=0.10 so therefore, 2Y=0.10. i.e. Y=0.10/2 Y=0.05. Remember i said let 'Y' represent socks. so therefore, socks=0.05.

2 Likes

Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2013
ezo4fta: The IQ question above is simply world problem leading to simultaneous equation. Let 'X' be the pair of shoes and Let 'Y' be the pair of socks. X+Y=1.10 ..........(1). X - Y=1.00 ..........(2). Using elimination method,subtract equation (2) from equation (1) X - X=0. and Y - (-Y)=2Y and 1.10 - 1.00=0.10 so therefore, 2Y=0.10. i.e. Y=0.10/2 Y=0.05. Remember i said let 'Y' represent socks. so therefore, socks=0.05.
best ans so far. Two wazobia for u joor
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by haibe(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2013
ezo4fta: The IQ question above is simply world problem leading to simultaneous equation. Let 'X' be the pair of shoes and Let 'Y' be the pair of socks. X+Y=1.10 ..........(1). X - Y=1.00 ..........(2). Using elimination method,subtract equation (2) from equation (1) X - X=0. and Y - (-Y)=2Y and 1.10 - 1.00=0.10 so therefore, 2Y=0.10. i.e. Y=0.10/2 Y=0.05. Remember i said let 'Y' represent socks. so therefore, socks=0.05.

lol, you are very right but if you are asked in an interview the iq question, you won't have time to start solving a s-equation...the interviewer simply wants you to use your cognitive or logical reasoning.

The only way the shoes can be #1.00 more than the socks is if the socks is #0.05.

When asked at first, most pple think the answer is #0.10 due to rash decision making, they do not take time to see that #1.00-#0.10=#0.90 and not #1.00 as required by the question.

So this is an iq test and not an exam question where you are expected to solve simultaneous equation, your answer here is needed at a glance. your reasoning and intellect is what is required.

You are right anyway but if the question wants a simultaneous equation answer, then almost everyone will get it right.
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by ezo4fta(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2013
haibe:

lol, you are very right but if you are asked in an interview the iq question, you won't have time to start solving a s-equation...the interviewer simply wants you to use your cognitive or logical reasoning.

The only way the shoes can be #1.00 more than the socks is if the socks is #0.05.

When asked at first, most pple think the answer is #0.10 due to rash decision making, they do not take time to see that #1.00-#0.10=#0.90 and not #1.00 as required by the question.

So this is an iq test and not an exam question where you are expected to solve simultaneous equation, your answer here is needed at a glance. your reasoning and intellect is what is required.

You are right anyway but if the question wants a simultaneous equation answer, then almost everyone will get it right.
I understand u very well. I did the calculation in my head without writing with a pen.I hv solved world problem to a point that I don't even need to write with a pen. I explained it here so that people will understand clearly how we arrived at that answer. Am among the school of thought that will never accept a final answer until u show me the step by step calculations of arriving at that answer. Have a good day.
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by ezo4fta(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2013
odizeey: best ans so far. Two wazobia for u joor
. Thank u bros.
Re: Test Your Intelligence quotient by odizeey(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2013
ezo4fta: I understand u very well. I did the calculation in my head without writing with a pen.I hv solved world problem to a point that I don't even need to write with a pen. I explained it here so that people will understand clearly how we arrived at that answer. Am among the school of thought that will never accept a final answer until u show me the step by step calculations of arriving at that answer. Have a good day.
i dey follow u live n direct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Educational Debate Phase One: Essay Submission [discussion Thread] / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah / G.c.e A'level And G.c.e O'level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.